Rhammus "Trash-Talking" Thread

DeletedUser

Laugh it up chuckles... Vee Shall See what your arrogance brings you... I seem to remember when the score of OV-Venom was around 5-20 and now it is more like 30-50... I would call that some pretty nice improvement of the stats....

If you call going from losing by 15 cities, to then be losing by 20 cities an improvement... God help you

DeletedUser33530

How does a fish revolution looks like?

I'm glad you asked cause that means I can now justify spending 30 minutes preparing a story for this.

In this aquatic world there are big fish, little fish, huge fish, small fish, red fish, blue fish, one fish, two fish, and humans who for some reason find this comical. He who has insult fish kind, Rock, is in none of these groups because he is a rock and as stated before a mere pebble has more power than him. Onto the point though. For a fish revolution to occur like any revolution it takes a lot of talk at first
2012-02-19-also-they-cant-breathe.png
After one, two, maybe five hundred years this talk eventually turns into action. This action begins as an all out assault on those no good arrogant one fish. They believe that they can rule over us like they are the number one fish for God knows why. No more we say, no more!
organizecartoon.jpg
We unite and teach them a lesson preferable using means of their swift and painful execution :pro:. Not long after this in a series of circumstances too complex for me to care to explain all fish unife into a single army (under my command of course), somehow gain the ability to walk on land, breath on land, and use guns.
3203LD10.jpg
Finally we wage war, defeat/exterminate and/or ensalve the human race, and claim our rightful place as rulers of this planet. Of course after doing this will we establish a governing body more effective than the US congress which isn't that much of an accomplishment I suppose.
2694572655_57c96d6327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43442

I had a feeling i will make a mistake by asking. Funny part is i actually read that post. :)

DeletedUser33530

You're a better man than me. I got to "cause that means" and stopped.

Actually it just means he is totally insane and that you are only partially insane. Normal people would have just stop reading once they saw that I posted it

DeletedUser30490

i got a message for mortis,stop trying to feed off our internals and increase your stupid war stats
another thing,get those nooby spies out of our alliance too :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i got a message for mortis,stop trying to feed off our internals and increase your stupid war stats
another thing,get those nooby spies out of our alliance too :rolleyes:

That's what everyone says who has recruited people that they should have never taken in the first place. Our (Vikings) leaders were all like "omg we have to stop them they're beating up people who are nowhere near us or active or post on the forums until they're 9 hours into a siege please do something Treach make an op go go go!!!" I consider it a favor...those idiots should have never been in our alliance to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

i'm not sure even who that is directed at treach :p

on a side not,mortis and viking were feeling lucky yesterday....
VRLlFAQ.png

DeletedUser

I think it was directed at myself! I have an issue with self-loathing.

I don't know what that is a pic of though and truly am starting to get the feeling that you're trying to do a PnP against my guys by saying that we're fighting and losing against you guys when we honestly don't even have you on our tactical map...

It's kinda sad from my perspective, really. We don't even consider you in any way while you insist that we're in mortal combat...

DeletedUser46838

i'm not sure even who that is directed at treach :p

on a side not,mortis and viking were feeling lucky yesterday....
VRLlFAQ.png

Vikings were aiding Mortis during one of ER sieges . I got proof.

DeletedUser

attacking your own troops to pad your BP stats is the ultimate mark of a simmer, interestingly enough your alliance claims to be great fighters, but we all know that's not really the case :)

you know who you are

DeletedUser30490

I think it was directed at myself! I have an issue with self-loathing.

I don't know what that is a pic of though and truly am starting to get the feeling that you're trying to do a PnP against my guys by saying that we're fighting and losing against you guys when we honestly don't even have you on our tactical map...

It's kinda sad from my perspective, really. We don't even consider you in any way while you insist that we're in mortal combat...
what RockV said
i can show reports if you like :p

attacking your own troops to pad your BP stats is the ultimate mark of a simmer, interestingly enough your alliance claims to be great fighters, but we all know that's not really the case :)

you know who you are

you people need to direct your comments properly
who exactly is this directed at :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Vikings were aiding Mortis during one of ER sieges . I got proof.

Oh, of course we did...we have a pact. They also help us on sieges against your alliance.

What I'm saying is that this is the 2nd thread where you guys are all like "Mortis & Vikings are working together to beat us up!" We have like 4 cities under siege right now, and one of them is yours (I think we might even have some Mortis support in there) - 25% of our efforts a "war" does not make.

Don't you guys have anyone else to worry about anyway? I mean if you don't then I guess we could have some real warfare...I just thought you were busy with other stuffs.

DeletedUser46838

Oh, of course we did...we have a pact. They also help us on sieges against your alliance.

What I'm saying is that this is the 2nd thread where you guys are all like "Mortis & Vikings are working together to beat us up!" We have like 4 cities under siege right now, and one of them is yours (I think we might even have some Mortis support in there) - 25% of our efforts a "war" does not make.

Don't you guys have anyone else to worry about anyway? I mean if you don't then I guess we could have some real warfare...I just thought you were busy with other stuffs.

Yeah and do you know what alliance I'm in?

DeletedUser

Yeah and do you know what alliance I'm in?

Well, I didn't until now, and now I don't even know what you're talking about at all. We're not close to you guys! Oh man how I wish we were...the glory of crossing swords with the mighty Atticus once again! Man, that guy is hella fun to fight.