The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Message me when this premade enters a world I would be happy to throw a team together and give you a whooping
Don't get your hopes up daz, they only play speed 1. Aren't they cute? trying to be recognized and all :) Maybe one day they'll muster up enough courage to face actual opponents. I'd love to see them join a world with venom in it and see how they end up :D

DeletedUser36743

This entire thread is a joke.....

40% of this thread is about self aggrandisement....with each of them back slapping each other.....about what awesome rock stars they are....

...another 30% is about trying to run down 'Fight club' - whoever they are (no offense....dont knnow u all).....they are obsessed about this and think they have done completed a mars mission or something by beating them.....

then the balance 30% is about trying to tell everyone how tough or great Speed 1 worlds are !!!...... I mean I can understand somebody prefers one over the other.....but clearly a slower world make sense if you have less time for the game....so clearly the more hardcore players prefer not to play here..... but no these jokers are out to convince everyone that watching each slinger get made every 10 min or whatever...is so tough etc etc....

All in all.....a comic thread !

DeletedUser42857

This entire thread is a joke.....

40% of this thread is about self aggrandisement....with each of them back slapping each other.....about what awesome rock stars they are....

...another 30% is about trying to run down 'Fight club' - whoever they are (no offense....dont knnow u all).....they are obsessed about this and think they have done completed a mars mission or something by beating them.....

then the balance 30% is about trying to tell everyone how tough or great Speed 1 worlds are !!!...... I mean I can understand somebody prefers one over the other.....but clearly a slower world make sense if you have less time for the game....so clearly the more hardcore players prefer not to play here..... but no these jokers are out to convince everyone that watching each slinger get made every 10 min or whatever...is so tough etc etc....

All in all.....a comic thread !

and 0% En accepting the challenge..

DeletedUser22217

This again?
Skully, Mungus wrote next TS world will not be speed 1.
If your goal is to just insult TS, then I understand why you keep pretending that you didn't notice.

Prateek stop excusing your escape from the challenge. The challenge to EN made by mungus stated clearly- next revolt world, any settings. Settings have nothing to do with that you hide away.

Zero, are you playing grepo at all, or just loosing time by trolling every topic?
Don't you get it? I don't give a dime what do you think of me or what do you think at all.

Bond 007, my yoga teacher spent too much time in teaching not to think, so to your question- no thank you. It is nice that Zero has a advocate, but as a TS member interested in our next world challenge I really get bored by all those off topic spam. So excuse me, but personal opinion is not what the topic is about.

And Dazlerr, finally! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

This again?
Skully, Mungus wrote next TS world will not be speed 1.
If your goal is to just insult TS, then I understand why you keep pretending that you didn't notice.

Prateek stop excusing your escape from the challenge. The challenge to EN made by mungus stated clearly- next revolt world, any settings. Settings have nothing to do with that you hide away.

Zero, are you playing grepo at all, or just loosing time by trolling every topic?
Don't you get it? I don't give a dime what do you think of me or what do you think at all.

Bond 007, my yoga teacher spent too much time in teaching not to think, so to your question- no thank you. It is nice that Zero has a advocate, but as a TS member interested in our next world challenge I really get bored by all those off topic spam. So excuse me, but personal opinion is not what the topic is about.

And Dazlerr, finally! Thank you!

proberbly for the best that you dont care what i think

and yes i still play grepo :)

DeletedUser3613

ummm nichey ....
We are waiting for server with the settings speed 1 and troops speed 3, and revolt to start

Howerver if it aint speed one and the wonder era has begun on rhammus then i am in 100% I have been around long enough to know a few good guys i can rely on and am always happy to join a world where there is a rumble likely to happen :)

"ladys and gentleman, children of all ages .......LEEEEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE"

DeletedUser22217

Actually Dazlerr, partially this topic started by Mungus had another hidden goal...that he had achieved.
If you read the whole treat, you can find out. I am not telling it...as who knows what may come on our next world :).
There was a post made by mungus, that our next world may be speed 2 actually, but I am not going to search for it...sorry. Do a research if you wish.

DeletedUser22517

Zero i told you how many times before?If you call that account then i think you should play another game, this is not for you.You left that world, you left Zac, how many worlds did you left?Actually the question should be, did you finish any world?

As for Prateek...the open invitation is still on the table:Any revolt world any settings!It is shame you are to scared to accept it.So please go and play your "big league" and leave us "amateurs" to play ours.

DeletedUser37948

Zero i told you how many times before?If you call that account then i think you should play another game, this is not for you.You left that world, you left Zac, how many worlds did you left?Actually the question should be, did you finish any world?

As for Prateek...the open invitation is still on the table:Any revolt world any settings!It is shame you are to scared to accept it.So please go and play your "big league" and leave us "amateurs" to play ours.

no never finnish a world its just too boring but maybe one day i may try depends if they change the game enough to warrent it

still when i do play activley i tend to do ok ;)

as for play another game id advise you to only play online games, with your attitude i doubt things would bode well for you in real life

DeletedUser

Ill join you daz. Let's see if these big shots can back up their words when they play in a real world. Raptor power :)

DeletedUser46838

He joined US Sparta( Yes the "THIS IS SPARTA" world) and within 2 weeks he got rimmed

DeletedUser42857

He joined US Sparta( Yes the "THIS IS SPARTA" world) and within 2 weeks he got rimmed

Sparta only started a week ago.

How do you get rimmed on a US server anyway?

(To be fair to ZP, (s)he doesnt really have to justify his/her play, the threads not a syndicate challenge zp thread :D)

DeletedUser37948

zp is a he just fyi :) but like all honest players ive been beaten before its carictor building :)
in normal people it builds humility
i enjoy grepo and i play it how i choose without care for others opinions but i dont profess to be the greatest player ever or run the best alliance ever
ive been lucky to play in some awsome teams with some awsome players and thats the only reason i hold my own

i could write a long list of all the great players who taught me but they mostly dont play anymore
i pay homage by my efforts not brash words of self affermation

DeletedUser27128

Bond 007, my yoga teacher spent too much time in teaching not to think, so to your question- no thank you. It is nice that Zero has a advocate, but as a TS member interested in our next world challenge I really get bored by all those off topic spam.

I dont study law :D my statement was a plain and simple fact, which you are "pretending not to notice" :p

DeletedUser48254

Like i told you in my message, you don`t need to be 20, you can have entire world with you...we don`t care about that.We love when numbers are against us.On day one i will announce war to every alliance on the server, you have my word.You can call it ego or whatever you want but i did the same on Zac and everyone was laughing then...No one is laughing now...i wonder why?
One of the main reasons for your success so far in Zac (not thte only one granted) was that you were not at war with everyone from the start. How long were you guys pacted with FC? And after that until just before WW era with BoB? The ammount of time you were at war with 'every alliance on the server' was pretty limited( not even taking into account your relationship to FEE). Not saying ye haven't played well, been commited and at times clever but divide and conquer tactics played a big part for a long time, what you propose now is something very different. Once again any alliance looking to take up this challenge I'd very much like an invite. A final note - Chad and Tom are both in my opinion great leaders, trying to patch together an alliance that spent most of a server scattered and fighting each other is a tough call, spies thrown into the mix doesn't help. Really hope I'm there to greet ye in the next world.

DeletedUser22517

One of the main reasons for your success so far in Zac (not thte only one granted) was that you were not at war with everyone from the start. How long were you guys pacted with FC? And after that until just before WW era with BoB? The ammount of time you were at war with 'every alliance on the server' was pretty limited( not even taking into account your relationship to FEE). Not saying ye haven't played well, been commited and at times clever but divide and conquer tactics played a big part for a long time, what you propose now is something very different. Once again any alliance looking to take up this challenge I'd very much like an invite. A final note - Chad and Tom are both in my opinion great leaders, trying to patch together an alliance that spent most of a server scattered and fighting each other is a tough call, spies thrown into the mix doesn't help. Really hope I'm there to greet ye in the next world.

We were pacted with FC when they only had 40 or something like that members.And you are talking about BOB?They were miles away from us and we had no pact with them, you come from there so you should know the best.there was some shared tab but that one got deleted after few days.I told Carl that we gonna win this world with or without BOB, you can ask him.And for FEE, do you think they are alliance?We only used them for DBP because FC was attacking them.

DeletedUser22217

Let me add that I clearly remember that we had no pacts from the beginning and mungus and billy declared war to everyone on the server. The FC pact was temporary and strategic pact and came later.

But it is nice to see a FC member who dares to write anything about this situation here, and wants to defend his alliance. Seems all the rest are hiding in shame.