Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser11067

Here is the best update for this world,its most boring world i have ever played in

DeletedUser11067

we are at war with BS and SIF and to be honest my wife fights better,they are great at taking in actives,i think i go inactive

DeletedUser41436

Here is the best update for this world,its most boring world i have ever played in

yes and that is because the top 3 and their other sister are all playing nice and cosy and supporting each other and not fighting each other.

almost makes it not worth playing anymore(i said almost)

the thing i am looking forward to in this world is when WW starts and lots of the players in these alliances realise that ONLY ONE ALLIANCE CAN WIN THE WORLD and it is very hard to fit 316 players into one alliance(alliance cap 80), so a lot of players are going to do a lot of work and get absolutely no reward for it.
That is assuming of course that they actually win

when they realise they cant all get the prize at the end and this coallition falls apart, they will discover no one left(probably) to help kill their rivals as they helped kill off those that could have won the world for them, lol

those that lose are going to be so annoyed:D

DeletedUser37522

correct, one alliance can win the world BUT more than 80 people can win. it has been done before, just depends how strong the competition is

DeletedUser

only 1 alliance can get the win (4/7 wonders) but more then 1 alliance can get a crown or even 1 alliance can redo a wonder and give crown to others by swapping people in and out alliance.

It happens on many servers and a reason why having a crown really dont mean a whole lot. way to many people have it that shouldnt

DeletedUser44912

yes and that is because the top 3 and their other sister are all playing nice and cosy and supporting each other and not fighting each other.

almost makes it not worth playing anymore(i said almost)

the thing i am looking forward to in this world is when WW starts and lots of the players in these alliances realise that ONLY ONE ALLIANCE CAN WIN THE WORLD and it is very hard to fit 316 players into one alliance(alliance cap 80), so a lot of players are going to do a lot of work and get absolutely no reward for it.
That is assuming of course that they actually win

when they realise they cant all get the prize at the end and this coallition falls apart, they will discover no one left(probably) to help kill their rivals as they helped kill off those that could have won the world for them, lol

those that lose are going to be so annoyed:D

This world reminds me of life . . . humans kill everything in their sights in greed (small alliances), and before you know it, everything is extinct, you have no source of food (BP), cannot progress (CP) and you are left with nothing . . . except a crown of course ;)

DeletedUser33530

This world reminds me of life . . . humans kill everything in their sights in greed (small alliances), and before you know it, everything is extinct, you have no source of food (BP), cannot progress (CP) and you are left with nothing . . . except a crown of course ;)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

DeletedUser47218

Hey there people! What's going on with this world? Can someone give me a run down?

DeletedUser

Hey there people! What's going on with this world? Can someone give me a run down?
Some alliances are fighting, others are simming, and on the externals, lots of complaining is going on. Pretty much like on every world. :)

DeletedUser47218

Hahaha Well I see a lot of good players here and many love war, but I hear not many exciting wars are going on. Is this another world where alliances are simming and aiming for WW win? When first looking I expected Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors to be at war with the world... I guess things aren't like they used to be :p I was hoping there would be wars between top 5 alliances and now I'm just let down... Where is the fun in diplomacy??? I don't remember when hanging out and talking was more fun than getting into a fight! Maybe that's just me :p

DeletedUser47218

We Took a vote and have decided that there will be a world war. This war will side as follows...

Repossession Agents, Debt Collectors, and Black Ships V.S. The Last Mohicans, The Last Mohicans I, Silver Inferno, and Silver Inferno II

As always there will be an alliance in between supporting both sides and gaining in every way possible without taking a side. This alliance will be Bones and Skulls and their sister alliance.

Here is a map of the war to come... http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en79&ref=66tmdxx6te5idnme9yb9e49tx06l8lfo7a6elsj

I do want to make it clear however that this vote was unanimous. Whether it matters that I was the sole voter or not is up to you. 1/1 is still 100% ;) This will also be the first time any alliance mentioned has heard of this war so expect a lot of controversy and internal problems :eek: Good Luck!

DeletedUser44912

Hahaha Well I see a lot of good players here and many love war, but I hear not many exciting wars are going on. Is this another world where alliances are simming and aiming for WW win? When first looking I expected Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors to be at war with the world... I guess things aren't like they used to be :p I was hoping there would be wars between top 5 alliances and now I'm just let down... Where is the fun in diplomacy??? I don't remember when hanging out and talking was more fun than getting into a fight! Maybe that's just me :p

Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors and The Last Mohicans / The Last Mohicans I are in pact, have been for a long time. These alliances are attacking all the other alliances and are dominating. That's it really . . . .