Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser11965

so what at least people are finally using the externals-maybe inno will start charging us gold for going off topic now...
If you want to go off-topic, you may create another thread.

DeletedUser

If you want to go off-topic, you may create another thread.
i think everyone is happy with this thread,a few diversions aside it is still on topic-not going to fill up the forum with thread after thread because a mod doesnt like it.

edit-guess im getting my knuckles wrapped for this post...ah free speech..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This post.

Key detail.png

What key detail. All i can see there is me changing F.Tom's authorization and kicking a couple of other's

DeletedUser

you cant see it because you've always been able to see it.last clue.

DeletedUser

so after your mm about leaving the smaller alliances alone this happens(sorry its cut and paste have p.c. issue)
Apathy (Jockyboy666) is attacking your support in Start (godsey) today at 05:44:37
Total of supporting units
200200-200 140140-140 300300-300 4040-4040

POORFORM.

DeletedUser46851

lol its the subtle detail that he can't see, being a leader for so long you become accustomed to certain things. Jonny is no different.

At least he isn't trying to convince me that his "spy" in TD's council is still present :)

DeletedUser45299

this thread tickles me every time i see it, after months of the "grand" co-alition failing to dismantle ZT your latest attempt to demoralise ZT is to insinuate that the reason this world is apparently diminishing (your worlds not mine) and becoming boring for some players is because of ZT attacking smaller alliances?

some times you have to take a step back and look at yourselves and as you guys seem to have inflated your egos to the point where you are unable to see your own flaws I'm going to point a few things out to you:

Firstly your "co-alition" has created a situation where players and smaller alliances can not flourish by a world plagued by war. Normally smaller alliances and players can grow by initially avoiding the larger alliances as they all fight each other. Instead any smaller alliances/players that are in the vast amounts of oceans away from the front lines of the great war have been eaten by members of your "co-alition" or forced to join your ranks, and sit on the sidelines away from the action surrounded by a sea of friendlies forced only to send support to far away battles they cant see or be a part of (or attack smaller players not yet to sign up to your co-alition or inactive layers)

Many of the players of this world have simply stopped playing because of this over the last few months or been eliminated by your members for not signing up.

your entire "grand coalition" has no other threats but ZT and even outnumbering us over 5 to 1 have failed to shift us or waver ZT's resolve.

your temporary solution to knock ZT of the top spot was a wise choice in the short term, it gave balance to the server and created a great fight for all involved (a fraction of your total players have actively been involved in this as well)

Since this has been achieved by TD you have caused more of an unbalance in this world creating a stale environment for anyone not on the front lines of the ZT vs Coaliton war. And you now have the audacity to moan about it on the forum pointing blame at ZT for attacking a smaller alliance whilst taking no responsibility for the actions you have taken, the choices you have made and the status quo that YOU keep in place.

Long story short you are all afraid that if you were to end your co-alition not one of your alliances could survive alone, you would rather survive on a server being destroyed due to this stays quo (again your words not mine), than flourish or fail in a server where alliances are judged by their own merit not that of the 4 alliances they hide behind.

Grow a pair and enjoy the game for how it was intended.

That all being said this world has been nothing but fun being in ZT. Every day each player shows how a small number of players that support each other and assist each other when fighting can remain standing strong against a hoard of cowards.

Everything i have said in this post is not applicable to all players as individuals in the co-alition, there are many players i respect who have shown that they are great players and honourable enemies. but for every one of these there are 4 cowards stood behind them posting on the forums tales of valour and heroism that they know nothing of.

Daxos: I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
King Leonidas: Doesn't it?
[points to Arcadian soldier behind Daxos]
King Leonidas: You there, what is your profession?
Free Greek-Potter: I am a potter... sir.
King Leonidas: [points to another soldier] And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
Free Greek-Sculptor: Sculptor, sir.
King Leonidas: Sculptor.
[turns to a third soldier]
King Leonidas: You?
Free Greek-Blacksmith: Blacksmith.
King Leonidas: [turns back shouting] SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?
Spartans: WAR! WAR! WAR!
King Leonidas: [turning to Daxos] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did!

Viva Zero Tolerance
we fight together as one to glory or to death

DeletedUser48096

this thread tickles me every time i see it, after months of the "grand" co-alition failing to dismantle ZT your latest attempt to demoralise ZT is to insinuate that the reason this world is apparently diminishing (your worlds not mine) and becoming boring for some players is because of ZT attacking smaller alliances?

Firstly your "co-alition" has created a situation where players and smaller alliances can not flourish by a world plagued by war. Normally smaller alliances and players can grow by initially avoiding the larger alliances as they all fight each other. Instead any smaller alliances/players that are in the vast amounts of oceans away from the front lines of the great war have been eaten by members of your "co-alition" or forced to join your ranks, and sit on the sidelines away from the action surrounded by a sea of friendlies forced only to send support to far away battles they cant see or be a part of (or attack smaller players not yet to sign up to your co-alition or inactive layers)

Do you seriously want me to quote the message on your forum in which HorZesAzz proposes a mass op on one non-aligned player a two members of Gearx?? Seriously I will be happy to.. I can assure you to the best of my knowledge since I have been in TD we have never organized an op on smaller alliances or small players.. Good thing Jonny put a stop to it though.. :)

The problem is population numbers, We are trying to maintain population numbers on this world so the Grep Mods dont shut this world down.. Simple, As a result we need as many active players on this world as possible. So therefore rimming and taking out the smaller players solves nothing and it only serves to drive that player from the game. Hence why Jonny has ordered your alliance not to attack the smaller players and alliances.. Shall I quote that PM to you also as you don't appear to have received it.. Or perhaps TD got it before you did..

The smaller alliances can flourish, We in TD have asked our members not to attack them also and if anything we are helping Tesla Spears and we also have a pact now with the Immortal Mates of Gaul. Theres some intel for you ZT.... So seriously, How are we not benefiting them? Yes normally the smaller alliances do fight each other, But when the bigger bully comes along they are forced to band together in order to survive. We aren't attacking Tesla Spears, Gearx or immortals, or at least organising ops on them, while your "Deputy of Operations" plans an op for the "Monster Wabbits" op team on the same thing.. Seriously Osiris, You couldnt be more wrong here with this first point, Also they aren't forced to join anything. We reached out to IMOG after they arrived here on this world and we are offering them assistance and Res.. Nothing more, we have not asked for anything in return from them and we don't plan on it either.. It is simply a case of helping smaller players to grow and stay active.

Also the key detail, Perhaps it was to hard since even Sir Codfish with his fish like vision didn't spot it.. It was the edit button.. Only a select few in ZT have the authorization to edit the internal announcements, And one of them is sending us screenshots....?

Many of the players of this world have simply stopped playing because of this over the last few months or been eliminated by your members for not signing up.

Such as?

Since this has been achieved by TD you have caused more of an unbalance in this world creating a stale environment for anyone not on the front lines of the ZT vs Coaliton war. And you now have the audacity to moan about it on the forum pointing blame at ZT for attacking a smaller alliance whilst taking no responsibility for the actions you have taken, the choices you have made and the status quo that YOU keep in place.

You talk about a taking responsibilities, then have the nerve to suggest we created a stale environment? ZT are in this position because it was a position of their own making... Simple.. ZT went to war with everyone around them and as a result just like the smaller alliances are doing, some of the larger members banded together in order to survive and fight back. What did you expect to happen? You made your bed, Now lie in it..

Long story short you are all afraid that if you were to end your co-alition not one of your alliances could survive alone, you would rather survive on a server being destroyed due to this stays quo (again your words not mine), than flourish or fail in a server where alliances are judged by their own merit not that of the 4 alliances they hide behind.

Afraid of ZT? You realize your alliance is leaking cities on a daily basis.. In fact your progress into 44 is actually more of a regress now and I hope your aware that even your top players are handing over cities simply so you can secure your core ocean. Because that really is the only hope you have left if you want to win when WW comes along.

Now take your quotes from that movie that is only borderline historically inaccurate and jog on back to ZT land while you continue to fill your head with myths and legends.

Also while here on behalf of the coalition I would like to wish a get well soon and wish a speedy recovery to Joe80.

DeletedUser45334

lol! yeah... the edit button, we get it....

nice try guys. yes there are only a few people who see that button. and one of them sent you a screenshot. Key word is screenshot. it was most likely sent to prove a point, but we will know the exact reason it was sent when he gets back from VM.

osiris makes a very valid point that it is the Coalition if anything that has choked the life out of the world. For instance, even if we were to make friends with a small alliance, most likely you have your claws in them already.

we know you are not afraid of us, but we are not afraid of you either.

You are all fighting together and beating us back for the time being, but it won't be 4 vs 1 forever.

TD broke it's word with the coalition by taking in ZT members (Bet some people haven't forgotten that). I also know Codfish and Aitvaras are friends from another world, so the Pand+TE connection is stronger than the others. I even read a message where Aitvaras openly says the only alliance he trusts is TE because of this. Lol some coalition! effective now, but for how long?

If I need to prove any of this I can, since we are posting screenshots and all ;)

DeletedUser

Regardless of any differences we may have within the coalition, what keeps us together is our mutual dislike of ZT. As long as you're around, so the coalition will be. :cool:

DeletedUser33530

Regardless of any differences we may have within the coalition, what keeps us together is our mutual dislike of ZT. As long as you're around, so the coalition will be. :cool:

OK so ZT listen up. All you guys need to do is disband for about a week and wait for the coalition's "differences" to tear them apart. Then you reform and conquer :cool:.

DeletedUser45334

haha well that's an idea :)

kingbeef, to what you say: i highly doubt it. for that to happen ZT would need to remain the major threat.

I see three scenarios:

1. The coalition breaks ZT. This would have to be done by force, because we will not give up. In the end you would have to fight each other anyway.

2. The coalition realizes ZT is not the biggest threat anymore, dissolves, and goes at each other.

3. ZT holds off the coalition, and remains a threat all the way to the end. This is the only situation I see where the coalition would stay together. You do us kind to suggest we will pull that off :)

If scenario 3 does play out, then we truly would be the only fight left in the world. So there is no way you could call us server destroyers. We are the only ones making this thing any fun for all 4 of the other alliances.

Can anyone deny it would bring a lot more life to the world to have, say, more than one lousy war going on?

Hey, you all have thought this. I just like to post it and watch you all try to cover it up in front of one another. lol. this is what externals are for.

DeletedUser33530

You forgot a ton of scenarios that are more than possible.
1. ZT beats the coalition
2. Coalition members turn on each (this has a minimum of 5 ways that it could go down)
3. One of the coalition alliance falls (by war or internals issues)
Etc.....

And before you say ZT has no chance of beating you guys just recognize how ignorant such a statement would be.

DeletedUser

[

OK so ZT listen up. All you guys need to do is disband for about a week and wait for the coalition's "differences" to tear them apart. Then you reform and conquer :cool:.

Written by someone who isnt on the server and loves the sound of his own threads where ever he goes-so you found an active external and thought you'd chip in with comments about things you cant possibly begin to understand..how about option
4.cheater of death signs in to HERM ,joins ZT -then A.can make valid opinions and B.i'll get a good chance to show you how to play this game not just talk about it on other folks pages?I like option 4 the best..:p

and all the best to joe80 from OL

DeletedUser45334

[

Written by someone who isnt on the server and loves the sound of his own threads where ever he goes-so you found an active external and thought you'd chip in with comments about things you cant possibly begin to understand..how about option
4.cheater of death signs in to HERM ,joins ZT -then A.can make valid opinions and B.i'll get a good chance to show you how to play this game not just talk about it on other folks pages?I like option 4 the best..:p

So now you attack someone who doesn't play on hermonassa for bringing some outside life into the conversation?

Who are we calling server destroyers again?

DeletedUser

So now you attack someone who doesn't play on hermonassa for bringing some outside life into the conversation?

Who are we calling server destroyers again?
no crazy toad we have a bit of history so its not jamovic1'sensless ramblings'(i loved that bit of your forum BTW)

DeletedUser33530

[

Nothing you said made even a spec of sense. I feel like a few thousand of my brain cells died in the process of reading that.

no crazy toad we have a bit of history so its not jamovic1'sensless ramblings'(i loved that bit of your forum BTW)

Again no logical thought process at all, but on a side note we have history? Since when?

DeletedUser45334

lol well i hoped you would like that :) we should make a whole new thread in our forum just for talking to you guys. Call it the eavesdropping lounge. might be entertaining. let our members talk right to you. or they could tell you jokes, post pretty picture, maybe write you a haiku (or a limerick) haha...