WorldWonder Talk

DeletedUser

It's called military intelligence and has been used since ancient times... part of the game..

Thats almost obvious,nothing new there. But if caught you have chance to execute the spy from ancient times,unfortunately this is a game,where you can pretend to be military expert,but you cant realy punish the spy,rather you cannot do anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats almost obvious,nothing new there. But if caught you have chance to execute the spy from ancient times,unfortunately this is a game,where you can pretend to be military expert,but you cant realy punish the spy,rather you cannot do anything about it.
I don't know how EBC deals with spys, but we kick them out and kill them...

DeletedUser

And? can they not spawn again, with all its bp stats(read city slots) intact?

DeletedUser

Wasnt sure about that,thought we could see them in ranks till they stops playing. But still think player should not be allowed to play,if caught of spying/admitted to, that would be real execution. And we are talking in vain anyway.

DeletedUser

Wasnt sure about that,thought we could see them in ranks till they stops playing. But still think player should not be allowed to play,if caught of spying/admitted to, that would be real execution. And we are talking in vain anyway.
You don't lose Your bp, but you lose Your slots. Instead of starting from 0 bp you now start from say 200k, your next CP would just be 200k + 300bp.

DeletedUser

Morti,can we ask dimspace to make a test by ghosting,just to see if we are correct?lol

DeletedUser

This will be great,winning the world for Christmas aj aj,i dont want anything more than this

DeletedUser42857

It's called military intelligence and has been used since ancient times... part of the game..

And to be fair, weve known we had a spy since about June, its kinda our fault we havnt yet managed to work out who it is :)

DeletedUser

That would just hand you the victory, can't have that. Need to make it challenging at least. :)

oh come on man,I am dying from desire to test it,lol

I give you andrin(as a ghoste for Dim.
Fair deal?lol

DeletedUser

u lose all slots when you gt rimmed??
are you sure?
It is a bit controversial, as the wiki says You keep a total of 3 city slots out of all that You had, but having tested it out myself just a month ago in Eubea, by resetting my account I lost them all, including all my BP and CP... the account was reset back to what I started with. I can't bet my head on it, but rimming should techinally work the same way with the only exception that You keep the BP you have gathered, just the CP count is reset.

DeletedUser42857

It is a bit controversial, as the wiki says You keep a total of 3 city slots out of all that You had, but having tested it out myself just a month ago in Eubea, by resetting my account I lost them all, including all my BP and CP... the account was reset back to what I started with. I can't bet my head on it, but rimming should techinally work the same way with the only exception that You keep the BP you have gathered, just the CP count is reset.

You keep your BP, you lose your city spots

2u6cyv8.png

that was from handing off and re-starting.