Thracian conquest discussion thread

DeletedUser

The defense is hard to defeat, its like the defense has a bonus, even when you attack it with its weakness.

DeletedUser27610

Why aren't there any troops that get a bigger bonus for killing elephants?

DeletedUser46324

Just a feedback. I like more this kind of event because you have a certain control about the prize, and you can choose what you want to win. But it was nice the hero thing given for progressing through the scenario. Maybe next time you can add this feature as well.

DeletedUser

This is great for jumping in after a hiatus or restarts. Extra resources and construction boosts are speeding things up.

DeletedUser23986

I can not go to battleground 29 from battleground 30! Really irritating as i have to waste 5 heals for it!

Or did thracians had 'one-ways' too?

DeletedUser22650

anyone hit the advert yet? .....i cant really formulate what i feel about adverts on grepo into coherent words .....not ones i wouldnt be banned for writing anyway

DeletedUser44167

It is better than I first thought it would be

Like it better than the Christmas Tree or the Crazy Chicken

Only thing Id change is how you get troops
Be more like the Grepolmypics where you use your own troops

A ship would arrive at a random city 10 times a day
and you load up to 10 units/population (no myth units)
Some battlefields would require you to play defense so swords/archers would be useful
The units would heal after the battle same as they are doing now
But after the event ended they would retire as veterans or join the gods in Olympus
Just not return to the game mainly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47330

It is better than I first thought it would be

Like it better than the Christmas Tree or the Crazy Chicken

Only thing Id change is how you get troops
Be more like the Grepolmypics where you use your own troops

A ship would arrive at a random city 10 times a day
and you load up to 10 units/population (no myth units)
Some battlefields would require you to play defense so swords/archers would be useful
The units would heal after the battle same as they are doing now
But after the event ended they would retire as veterans or join the gods in Olympus
Just not return to the game mainly

That is the best idea ever! + rep from me because you're awesome

DeletedUser

Does anyone have a clue how many regions one has to clear to get the last level of "Thracian Opressor" award? Im nearing about 100 right now and havent received the award yet... seems a tad difficult to get compared to the rest of the random event awards?

DeletedUser42857

Think i got it at 100.

Whats bizarre is ive completed all four regions today, got the oppressor for 100 battles, got the purging one, but still havnt got the recruiting one despite hitting the full ten every day.

DeletedUser22115

I understand people enjoy getting medals but is an event medal that important that you need to worry about getting or not?

Zarun-

Strategos
Sorry to bump but I wanted to say, please bring this back again next year. It was easily the best event ever.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bump but I wanted to say, please bring this back again next year. It was easily the best event ever.
Gold-mongers' (cant say the naughtier word) playing ground. It was fun but it massively unbalances the game towards massive gold users. We had a player in Eubea who completed the entire scenario in 3 days and kept non-stop pumping out rewards..

Zarun-

Strategos
Gold-mongers' (cant say the naughtier word) playing ground. It was fun but it massively unbalances the game towards massive gold users. We had a player in Eubea who completed the entire scenario in 3 days and kept non-stop pumping out rewards..

Agreed, it was too much. Capping units and removing ability to pay healer would prob go long way.

The event was tied in with Paramount so they needed it to make money. Hopefully can tone it down next time around.

Not to mention paying whoever worked on it. Can tell a lot of hours went into the coding and design.