cooltext1847833516_zps66f742d1.png

cooltext1847838760_zpsa1a30e29.png

cooltext1847841569_zpsc4d86b9f.png

cooltext1847849857_zps936feaf7.png

cooltext1847852370_zps49951802.png

cooltext1847855249_zps1e795d68.png

cooltext1847855620_zps9ca72809.png

cooltext1847856987_zpsd66df583.png

We are shooting for a win, as most alliances will. But what we will do that others won’t, is just about anything. We have implemented something I like to call “The Plan”. I think a good way to make people focus and motivated, is to put something on the line, I will begin the process of actually paying my members based on certain things, such as activity, points, Forum activity, ABP and DBP… Those are only a few of the things you can get paid for. You can get anything from 0-50 USD a month, not to much money, but enough to play a fun game for, the of course requires every play who wants to be paid for their services to the alliance needs to have a paypal account set up, if you don’t have a paypal account set up then you are agreeing to not get paid. But you still are expected to be active, you just won’t get graded on it. If you have any questions or comments please let me know in a Private message or you can post it below. That is our goal, we are here to promise and support activity, thanks.

cooltext1847865826_zps99b72ff1.png

cooltext1847879832_zpsec67941b.png

We are not looking for specific settings, we will probably be joining the next world (En. 81). Although I do have preferred settings, which is revolt, speed 3, no morale. But I will not worry about getting those settings.

cooltext1847883301_zpsdc020275.png

cooltext1847885474_zps2bbf4ef5.png

cooltext1847886040_zpsd5d68235.png

cooltext1847887720_zps16303e1e.png

We are not looking for specific settings, we will probably be joining the next world (En. 81). Although I do have preferred settings, which is revolt, speed 3, no morale. But I will not worry about getting those settings.

cooltext1847890246_zpsf6c62ef9.png

cooltext1847891747_zpsf832fe1e.png

JOINING THE NEXT us. World! NOT EN.81!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Such a horrible font that I did not read past "our goal".

Make it readable please...

DeletedUser

Well then, I think its pretty readable, I thought it was possible people would have trouble reading it... So I will add spoilers with the words in regular text, I was just bored and felt like making some cool text. I apologize.

DeletedUser41652

I see 3 problems here..

1) Your going to pay your members? Seriously!

2) "The Plan" Most pre-mades make a plan before joining a world,
But a big differences is they normally have members and a solid leadership before doing anything else.

3) What's your experience?
3a) Have you ever lead a team?
3b) Can you dedicate yourself leading a team on your Own?

Oh yea, Good Luck!

DeletedUser

I see 3 problems here..

1) Your going to pay your members? Seriously!

2) "The Plan" Most pre-mades make a plan before joining a world,
But a big differences is they normally have members and a solid leadership before doing anything else.

3) What's your experience?
3a) Have you ever lead a team?
3b) Can you dedicate yourself leading a team on your Own?

Oh yea, Good Luck!

I have happen to have lead 2 alliances (pretty recently) which have been failures, but what I can say I succeeded in was getting a great team together, what I can improve in as a leader is communication, I don't like using Mass Mail to communicate with the alliance as a whole, I would rather use Skype, much easier and quicker. Although often people don't have Skype and choose not to download it, which was the case in my last world on us. server (Sparta) I gathered wonderful players, although we were missing the extra clicking point like most of the alliances in Sparta, the alliances we were up against were pretty much fully from another us. server (Upsilon) unlike our players, so we held the #1 spot with the highest average for a chunk of the game, once we were noticed as a threat even our allies turned against us.

The alliance I lead before my alliance in Sparta was called Infection, I would consider it one of the best premades put together, we had players from all over, many different worlds, many different style players. We all had a very good bond together. But one mistake I made was not finishing up a war, we let some players from an alliance we were at war with sneak off. BIG mistake! they ended up biting us in the butt by teaming up with an alliance (or should I say group of alliances, 3 in total) and we couldn't handle 400 players against our 80.

I have been playing for around 5 years, couldn't tell you exactly how long, I could do the math and everything, but I don't feel I have to. I started on en. Epsilon. I had a good friend who was into strategy games who started playing grepolis, its much more different than any other game, its amazing! which I very much agree with.

I have 6-10 hours a day (sometimes more) to dedicate to this game, I have 18 hours a day to think about the game, and plan things in my head, sometimes I feel my life revolves around grepolis.

and about the paying part, I am obviously willing to pay, I think it will be a very motivating factor in my alliance, I look forward to playing a great game.

If you have any more questions please ask!

DeletedUser

My friend your artwork is excellent but I think you should spend more time "on the worlds" and build more trusted contacts before considering a premade.

DeletedUser48362

XpertGreek is great player, im sure his ally will.play a big part in WW, but paying you active playes....helll you need to be bilionar, to do this...

DeletedUser27128

Good luck. Never seen anyone "pay" their players before. Would be interesting to see how this turns out... I may just join Sinope to see all these premades in action :D

DeletedUser

XpertGreek is great player, im sure his ally will.play a big part in WW, but paying you active playes....helll you need to be bilionar, to do this...
I appreciate it, although I am not a billionaire I do have plenty of money I am willing to spend on gold and now I think players who are loyal to me deserve the same.

My friend your artwork is excellent but I think you should spend more time "on the worlds" and build more trusted contacts before considering a premade.
I have great connections with tons of players throughout the us. server, but for now I wanted to bring my pre made announcement here because we will be joining the next en. world.

Good luck. Never seen anyone "pay" their players before. Would be interesting to see how this turns out... I may just join Sinope to see all these premades in action :D
Yes, its a new idea... I only pay the players I know are trustworthy and our alliance wouldn't be the same without them.

DeletedUser

We are moving the world we join to the next us. world, but if you are interested in joining let me know.

DeletedUser

are you allowed to pay people? also is that not like major gold whoring?

DeletedUser

And why are you going to pay people? lol, i think that this alliance will sink... But good luck ;)

DeletedUser25787

If you're in the same direction as The Culling then you'll definitely sink ;)

DeletedUser41652

I have happen to have lead 2 alliances (pretty recently) which have been failures, but what I can say I succeeded in was getting a great team together, what I can improve in as a leader is communication, I don't like using Mass Mail to communicate with the alliance as a whole, I would rather use Skype, much easier and quicker. Although often people don't have Skype and choose not to download it, which was the case in my last world on us. server (Sparta) I gathered wonderful players, although we were missing the extra clicking point like most of the alliances in Sparta, the alliances we were up against were pretty much fully from another us. server (Upsilon) unlike our players, so we held the #1 spot with the highest average for a chunk of the game, once we were noticed as a threat even our allies turned against us.

You don't need to get on the defensive, I only asked you a question so players know what your past experience anyone can write in fancy colourful writing so there alliance/Pre-Made looks cool but no on is going to be looking to apply without you telling them a big about yourself, Your game play style, your leadership skills. you say you can improve as a leader is communication? When it's basic grepolis experience to communicate! to me why would some look to join a premade for communication skills? when they can join any old alliance for that? what about strategy, Tactic, Aggressiveness? Only real thing I see for players to join is $$$ Also no one likes to hear for a premade I lead to alliances pretty recently and both faulted? What you doing to do to make sure this one doesn't fail?

The alliance I lead before my alliance in Sparta was called Infection, I would consider it one of the best premades put together, we had players from all over, many different worlds, many different style players. We all had a very good bond together. But one mistake I made was not finishing up a war, we let some players from an alliance we were at war with sneak off. BIG mistake! they ended up biting us in the butt by teaming up with an alliance (or should I say group of alliances, 3 in total) and we couldn't handle 400 players against our 80.

Please don't say " One of the best Premades" all players come from everywhere that's the reason grepolis is still alive and a good game, brings different cultures & backgrounds together. No one like to hear as well. We didn't finish a war! Why didn't you finish the war? Even if players as you say "sneak off" doesn't matter if you was a tight group like you stated even with them going you should off still been able to play together with that "Bond" you had. Also doesn't matter how many alliances your fighting that's the best part of the game why should someone join your premade if your alliance of 80 so called good players can't fight off 400? the "Bond" you had should of keep the wars coming and going.
Most players in the EN server love it when the numbers are overdraw including myself. I wouldn't join an alliance only fighting one alliance or five baby alliance what's the fun in that? there isn't.

I have been playing for around 5 years, couldn't tell you exactly how long, I could do the math and everything, but I don't feel I have to. I started on en. Epsilon. I had a good friend who was into strategy games who started playing grepolis, its much more different than any other game, its amazing! which I very much agree with.

Honestly I don't think it matters how long you have been playing grepolis for. Grepolis isn't a hard game at all it's all fun. Most players don't play strategy no more, We all here for one thing to fight, create wars, see a load of red flags.
And of course have a hell of a lot of F.U.N.

I have 6-10 hours a day (sometimes more) to dedicate to this game, I have 18 hours a day to think about the game, and plan things in my head, sometimes I feel my life revolves around grepolis.

Well that's good you can devote all that time to the game but like you said your best asset for an alliance is communication, Your going to spend 6-10 hours a day just talking to your members? Grepo is about war not making friend mate.

and about the paying part, I am obviously willing to pay, I think it will be a very motivating factor in my alliance,

The idea of paying players is ridiculous, How can you pay players when you spend 6-10 hours a day on here? With out earning your own money? Your willing to pay some one if you think it will motivate them.. They should be motivated before even considering joining an alliance/Pre-Made.

I look forward to playing a great game

I think you mean you look forward to paying players for a great game? Don't you!

If you have any more questions please ask!

These ant questions am asking just stating fact for what everyone is going to be thinking when reading your Pre-Made..

I wish you the best of luck!!! And I hope you have DEEP POCKETS (I)(I)(I)(I)(I)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Add me and skully to this team please, if we can pick up another $100 a month for playing grepolis we can finaly live out our dream of taking our 2 man puppet show on the road. HUZZZZAH

DeletedUser22517

Let me give you some advice, my friend:
1.Those premades never work if you don`t have good core of players.
2.If 80 of you can`t handle 400 then something is wrong with leadership you have
3.Paying part is not motivation, people will use you trust me.If you have enough money to pay for entire alliance i suggest you to find a good team and use those money only on you.I am sure every alliance in grepolis want players with deep pockets

DeletedUser

Saibot, I don't feel the need to quote you since it will just take up space... But when answering your questions it was not necessarily on the defensive. Many players here don't know who I am for the most part, I didn't expect people to know who I am, since I am from the us. server. So I did feel the need to let people know my back story anyways.

Now mungus1974
1. I am gathering a good group of players, just not you... I don't think you are a positive player and you seem to have a goal of offending people, I am not offended but it seems like you are trying.
2. I bet you haven't lead an alliance to win a war with 400 players against your 80, or any ratio like that for that matter.
3. Money might not be a motivating factor to you, but to many others it will be, I cannot be used. I make sure the players that get paid are only the trustworthy members, most players in my alliance will be friends from past worlds, I wanted to make it an option to have some newer players, this is why I posted this on the en. forums.

I will add you to the team dazzler, if you have Skype then feel free to add me, Skype is preferred I might even make it a requirement. My Skype is: XpertGreek

to respond to milocece...
I know many players from The Culling, all good players, the only problem is they will not be joining the next us. world... I recently posted announcing it will be a us. world.

I would appreciate any further questions to improve or try to disapprove my points. Thanks!