My bad or your bad?

DeletedUser44293

Bad Wolf landed a CS at my city today, I thought this was not possible??? I thought that the peacetime wasn't a joke, but apparently it is.

24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or in fact send one 24 hours before the start of peacetime

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?54630-Peacetime-2014

24 hours before the start of peacetime: peacetime starts on December 24th at 18:00 server time, so it shouldn't be possible to send a CS on December 23rd at 18:00 server time, right?? I thought that the CS would bounce or something so I didn't even try to kill it, next thing I see is "your city is being conquered". The CS travel time was 6 to 8 hours, can't remeber.

[report]9bcb9f8be80e12308d47bc98b0464c14[/report]

2d19041f663969fe6d5010920409f90d.png

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Submit a ticket to the Ingame support team.

Anyway... If that was me I would of still defended my city just in case. Lesson learnt.

DeletedUser44293

In fact, it is still possible to send a CS... Can't trust Grepolis nowadays. Lesson learnt.

cb30ed916b49f7f4a4756c6f6ba77894.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

I think this is where, as usual, Innogames was unclear with their information. It should have said you can't land a CS 24 hours before Peacetime, in a Speed 1 world. With Olynthus being a speed 2, we only had twelve hours. Not surprised that BW was aware of that, with their insider info.

Kovalevy, you could send a support ticket, but since the ticket will go to QueenofDark -- oops, sorry, Dark Queen, anyway, I don't expect you'll get much help.

DeletedUser28898

Bad Wolf landed a CS at my city today, I thought this was not possible??? I thought that the peacetime wasn't a joke, but apparently it is.

24 hours before the start of peacetime: peacetime starts on December 24th at 18:00 server time, so it shouldn't be possible to send a CS on December 23rd at 18:00 server time, right?? I thought that the CS would bounce or something so I didn't even try to kill it, next thing I see is "your city is being conquered". The CS travel time was 6 to 8 hours, can't remeber.

[report]9bcb9f8be80e12308d47bc98b0464c14[/report]

2d19041f663969fe6d5010920409f90d.png

But you know, there's still an issue with this. Because even if you change that quote from Innogames to say 12 hours, that CS STILL landed within the 12 hours by one minute and 10 seconds. And it should have bounced.

Richard

Strategos
Our bad not yours. The Peace Time has been activated now, we're dealing with the fallout from the bug.

Thanks for your patience.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
We are not giving the city back, we won it fair and square not our fault peace time wasnt enacted properly not our fault Nordic Warriors tried to get on our wonder island and then didnt defend there own city properly as it was you founded it and failed to hold on to it all within a day.

DeletedUser44293

I think this is where, as usual, Innogames was unclear with their information. It should have said you can't land a CS 24 hours before Peacetime, in a Speed 1 world. With Olynthus being a speed 2, we only had twelve hours. Not surprised that BW was aware of that, with their insider info.

Kovalevy, you could send a support ticket, but since the ticket will go to QueenofDark -- oops, sorry, Dark Queen, anyway, I don't expect you'll get much help.

Actually no that isn't true. Peacetime was already set on in Finnish server where I'm also playing, it's speed 2 world as well. So it has nothing to do with World's speed.

I have sent a support ticket and I've been answered already, they said they are trying to rectify the situation. I'm trying to solve this problem via ticket. ---> I want the city back as it was clearly a bug or some other error.

DeletedUser44293

We are not giving the city back, we won it fair and square not our fault peace time wasnt enacted properly not our fault Nordic Warriors tried to get on our wonder island and then didnt defend there own city properly as it was you founded it and failed to hold on to it all within a day.

09a1208737a19e0a425bdb5a8b661c40.png

We would have kept the city easily if the peacetime would have worked like it was announced.

I just realized that the moderator who is talking to me in grepolis support is in Bad Wolf... That is just ridiculous!! Let's see how fair the mod will be.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Well saying as Bad Wolf hasnt even heard from the Mod's regarding this they cant justify taking a city off a player who has taken another players city costing them resources time effort in doing it and then giving it bk without disussing it with them if thats the case every time a player takes a city and doesnt like how it happened we could all send in tickets complaining about it

DeletedUser44293

Well saying as Bad Wolf hasnt even heard from the Mod's regarding this they cant justify taking a city off a player who has taken another players city costing them resources time effort in doing it and then giving it bk without disussing it with them if thats the case every time a player takes a city and doesnt like how it happened we could all send in tickets complaining about it

Grepolis can go back in time to there when I had the city, I have seen it happening before.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
To near wonders also this was when all the added features and updates werent about and if i remember rightly it took them a few attempts to get it right.

DeletedUser44293

To near wonders also this was when all the added features and updates werent about and if i remember rightly it took them a few attempts to get it right.

I don't care how hard is that, I want my city back with a way or another. It's not right and you know it.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I don't care how hard is that, I want my city back with a way or another. It's not right and you know it.

Damm you sound like a baby these things happen get over it we all know why you want the city back as its on an island dominated by Bad Wolf you think you have scored big end of day sometimes these things happen, deal with it.

DeletedUser15953

It is a shame, it always comes down to ppl sticking to something because it is in their favour, or people doing the right thing.

The right thing normally loses out ...

DeletedUser44293

I sound like a baby? How many of you think that I'm the one who is acting like a baby? I don't even know you and you come here and tell me to grow up because I try to get justice... Merry christmas to you as well! If this was happened to your alliance, I'm sure your mod would have taken care of it already. That city is a damn important to your alliance. I've sent a message to a greater mod (I want justice).

DeletedUser44293

Yes, it is just a game and it has nothing to do with my real life. Would you think that it's fair if you activated VM mode for couple days and after you come back from VM, you don't have any cities left because VM had a bug. Would you just go on and say, don't worry it's just a game or would you complain about it? This is the same thing and that is exactly how I feel.

DeletedUser47808

Damm you sound like a baby these things happen get over it we all know why you want the city back as its on an island dominated by Bad Wolf you think you have scored big end of day sometimes these things happen, deal with it.

This is not about being a baby or not. This is about whether this company (inno games) is a serious business or not. Indeed, this was a flaw in the game, the rules make by them are not working. There is a lot of people spending a lot of time and most important, money in this game. I'm eager to see what is going to happen, then I will know if I will ever give this company a penny more.

Sorry, but when something goes wrong a company have to deal with it, not just say to it's customers... "Yes, I know there is an issue with our product, but I'm sorry to say, you will have to deal with it". It is just ridiculous.

Last but not least, this is my personal opinion, I do not even think mods should be allowed to play the game. This is definitely a very bad indicator.