Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser47479

ahahahaha.. Nice catch Robert.. Couldn't believe and double checked from stats..
One could make more BP if he deals only with island quests with half effort he spends posting stupid comments here :D

Incorrect. I don't do island quests that often and I don't use my welfare checks and food stamps on gold for better features. :) Grepolis is not life my friend.

DeletedUser28898

Incorrect. I don't do island quests that often and I don't use my welfare checks and food stamps on gold for better features. :) Grepolis is not life my friend.

I'm not a gold burner either, but yet I have 10x the BP you do. Why is that? I use gold for admins and that's it. I haven't done a single extra spin, or reduced build time on anything this entire game. Now I know that's not the case for some others, but I've got better things to do with my money than give it to Innogames.

DeletedUser47479

I'm not a gold burner either, but yet I have 10x the BP you do. Why is that? I use gold for admins and that's it. I haven't done a single extra spin, or reduced build time on anything this entire game. Now I know that's not the case for some others, but I've got better things to do with my money than give it to Innogames.

Yes because BP is the most important thing in Grepolis.

DeletedUser28898

Yes because BP is the most important thing in Grepolis.

What is the most important thing in your mind? There's got to be something. BP is the only true indication of a players activity level. You get very little BP unless you're online, or you do massive amounts of LTS. From your number you do neither. So what exactly do you bring to your alliance that makes you of value? Your mouth?

DeletedUser47479

What is the most important thing in your mind? There's got to be something. BP is the only true indication of a players activity level. You get very little BP unless you're online, or you do massive amounts of LTS. From your number you do neither. So what exactly do you bring to your alliance that makes you of value? Your mouth?

More than you ever will.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
BAD WOLF NO.1 has risen up to the top beating the likes of TOTL alliances and nordic to the top spot sure many thought they wouldnt last there but held it and in fact have increased there lead on them by million points shame that nordic and totl have to team up for wonders instead of going for it by themselves, all alliances have had help in this wonder race from other alliances.

Nordic Warriros NO.2 were at no.3 but what with wonders and players shipping in and out and losing one of there top players who went on VM they have crept back into second whither they stay there or move to let TOTL Reborn back in there depends which one of the two wears the trousers in that relationship

TOTL Reborn NO.3 again due to wonders were no.2 but same as above need to see what happens here doubt it will change put up a good fight but tried to bully there way up the top and lost a load of players to other alliances cause of it and had to downsize.

Crimson Empire. No.4 rose up the ranks have good leadership and squad of players have few other sister alliances so can ship players in and out to boost ranks warring with TOTL alliances

White Horseman II NO.5 surprised to see them so high up but have held there ranking mainly as you would think sister alliance or wouldnt be higher than there other one but oh well good on them fighting TOTL alliances this is getting a bit one sided here everyone seems to be fighting TOTL cant think why im sure someone will put there point over about it from TOTL no doubt.

Malicious Fluff NO.6 have other sister alliances and have been doing well in there battles but i believe there sister alliances have fared better and probably should be up here instead of them.

Impunity No.7 have stayed about the same for some time now havent heard much from them not near the main action and seem to keep to themselves

ANGELS AND DEMONS NO.8 have control of there ocean not much heard about them rumoured at beginning to be something but nothing has come again away from the action have moved up through the oceans away from it all.

TOTL North NO.9 Been up and down like a yo yo, are now in 9th players have been swapped about and they have drifted down the rankings were up in top three at one point but seems players were kicked into that alliance and left to it notably some of them are good players but not good enough it seems for TOTL Reborn.

THE WAR PIGS NO.10 have been around for some time were TOTL es but who knows if this is still true there ranking is slightly flattering but hey hang around and see what happens seems they got the left overs from TOTL but they have made best of what they can if they have fallen out with TOTL maybe make them pay for it they should do nothing like being stung from someone you discarded.

RESURRECTED NO.11 not much to say about them name is fitting load of players from Platoon who were sister alliance or academy of nordic must have got fed up being used.

S W A N S NO.12 apart from there top 3 players the rest what not much to say there either they aint doing nothing or there top three players are doing all the work maybe im wrong but doesnt look good when the top three players are 300,000 points clear of the rest of them also top 3 players are top 10 attackers to find next one of them is about 50th place so says it all.

So theres my top 12 for it is near the worlds end or at least it is at wonders stage hopefully this world keeps going for sometime after.

DeletedUser35958

its a shame that BW has to ally with the rest of the world against TOTL, so many players helping them when their top two players are still wasting favor and resources on troops battling us

DeletedUser28898

BAD WOLF NO.1 has risen up to the top beating the likes of TOTL alliances and nordic to the top spot sure many thought they wouldnt last there but held it and in fact have increased there lead on them by million points shame that nordic and totl have to team up for wonders instead of going for it by themselves, all alliances have had help in this wonder race from other alliances.

Wow..... just wow.... If it wasn't for New Years peacetime, TOTL would have walked away with five, or possibly six wonders. Making an alliance unable to activate a level for 30 hours prior to peacetime , allowing everyone else to catch up is a total farce.

But I digress. Nice speculation on your part, but completely unrepresentative of the facts. TOTL and Nordic went at it on their own from the beginning, only helping each other out after Bad Wolf, the "NO. 1 ALLIANCE IN THE WORLD", had to recruit five other alliances to help them in an effort to hold off TOTL. That's the real shame. A shame that legitimate alliances like Crimson shut down their Wonders and started shifting resources and favor to Bad Wolf, instead of being competitive. In addition, there's Brandenburger 800, EXPLOIT and Athenian Lords all in the mix, along with the other two Crimson alliances and Blaidd Drwg. EXPLOIT had to stop building their wonders as well. And you're going to say its a shame that TOTL and Nordic teamed up? By the way, if you notice, TOTL actually built all seven wonders from day one, not doing this BS one or two wonder build just to block.

That's the real facts, Myrddin. Maybe you should move your post. It really doesn't belong in the Top 12 alliances thread. It belongs in the TOTL Bashing thread, because that's what you're doing.

DeletedUser

Well you should be glad the wonders are split, now you guys have a chance to prove you are the real deal, and not just a bunch of simmers who can found cities and build faster.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Wow..... just wow.... If it wasn't for New Years peacetime, TOTL would have walked away with five, or possibly six wonders. Making an alliance unable to activate a level for 30 hours prior to peacetime , allowing everyone else to catch up is a total farce.

Eh not to burst your bubble but everyone was unable and so everyone was in same boat as usual you spout so much nonsense no one could catch up you were stopped from sending resources as well as upgrading same as everyone else so typical that TOTL had to say something, your so predictable.

DeletedUser28898

Eh not to burst your bubble but everyone was unable and so everyone was in same boat as usual you spout so much nonsense no one could catch up you were stopped from sending resources as well as upgrading same as everyone else so typical that TOTL had to say something, your so predictable.

No bubble to burst. I'm talking about the 30-40 hours BEFORE Peacetime. A pause for everyone DURING Peacetime was fine. But we were ready to activate 28 hours before Peacetime and couldn't. So the alliances that were 6-14 hours behind us had time for their wonder to level up and refill, while we had to sit. So no, everyone wasn't in the same boat. While we're sitting, you're finishing, refilling, and turning a 10 hour deficit into a dead even race on several wonders.

Now you're really going out in left field. To even say we have to prove we're the real deal and not a bunch of simmers is stupid. We're not the ones who started on the rim. We had to fight our way from the beginning in ocean 55. Sorry if we're not just a bunch of one-dimensional warmongers. If people really grasped this game, they'd realize its a "strategy" game, not just a "war" game. Anyone with enough gold to burn can have 100 cities and 2 million BP. That proves nothing.

Was it really so hard to acknowledge that we're legit? We've never put down the abilities of Fluff, Crimson, Bad Wolf, and others. Lots of great players in those alliances, and in this world. But you could never acknowledge us the same way. Now you've got players in a bunch of alliances who lost any opportunity to win because their leaders were more interested in settling some vague personal issue with TOTL.

How many players would have stayed in White Horsemen or Crimson if they were told up front, "we're not going to play to win, we're just here to make sure TOTL doesn't." A lot would have just quit. I know the big gold burners don't give a damn about the little guy. But you know, in the end, we're all humans behind a computer screen looking to compete in a game. Way too many of you either forget, or don't care.

DeletedUser13315

How many players would have stayed in White Horsemen or Crimson if they were told up front, "we're not going to play to win, we're just here to make sure TOTL doesn't." A lot would have just quit. I know the big gold burners don't give a damn about the little guy. But you know, in the end, we're all humans behind a computer screen looking to compete in a game. Way too many of you either forget, or don't care.

Well,Robert.Many of us stayed here only for this one reason "we're not going to play to win, we're just here to make sure TOTL doesn't." Dont know much what happened in other oceans but in O44 You made a miracle.You united nearly the all O44 players in one team...which is fighting against TOTL.And it happened because of Your,in first place,arrogance.Because of only Yours imagination that You are the only person who knows how we all must play.If our behavior or thinking was not by Your book...well,then we did not deserve to be here.You ALWAYS know about EVERYTHING .I said it once will repeat again.Y o u a r e n o t G o d.So we will live here,fight,sim,create our strategies,make pacts,units or not without Your tips.If You still want to say something then post on Your internal Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

How is it arrogance? Any team in any sport has a game plan. Some go offensive, some go defensive. In Grepolis, most alliances have a master plan on what they have to do to win. Our team had a philosophy and a plan on how to win. We never forced you to join, and we didn't kick you out. If you didn't like our plan and concept you were welcome to leave. And some did. And others stayed and say its the best decision they've made. But if you are part of our team, then yes, you ARE expected to follow our philosophy and approach to the game. That's not arrogance, that's common sense. And that was the problem with you, and several others.

Now on the other hand, you've got players out there in other alliances who actually wanted to win. But instead, they're told by their leaders "Forget about winning, just go take down TOTL." Now that's real leadership.

Because of only Yours imagination that You are the only person who knows how we all must play.If our behavior or thinking was not by Your book...well,then we did not deserve to be here

So I guess you're ok if the coach calls for a short screen pass, but the receiver runs deep -- because that's what HE wants to do? That'll win a lot of games.

DeletedUser13315

I'm not going to argue with You.Will just remind You about O44 issues.In summer time TOTL was a powerful alliance which was able to crush Dominion Rising conglomerate.Or You decided to expand to O44 or just too many people was asking to come,doesnt matter now.And many of us,who are fighting now against TOTL,were joining TOTL.In good mood and ready to fight for TOTL.And what You did then?Your started to invite DR members to TOTL as well.All our, who joined TOTL or was going to do that, the worst enemies.You,Robert,even did not know who You are inviting.Let me tell You then...You invited bunch of noobs.We were trying to explain You that they are not worth.But You had Your own opinion.You just had it.And we knew for sure because we were killing their armies,with CS attempts or not,every day.Well,this only my words.Lets look at facts.Who remained from DR in TOTL atm.God3o...not the worst player but arrogant as well.addy?ha ha ha...when I was off for 10 days before New Year addy pm'ed me asking am I active or not...instead of taking my cities which were UNPROTECTED.Really,what a wonderful fighter.Would You like me to remind who left...Jaffythegreat(one of the greatest fighters in O44),who for some reasons being in TOTL gave all his cities to BW.Inga.Dapyx.Uliksis.MightyDuff.Tal.Iceone.Whildwheels.And all others who were in TOTL now are in Brandenburg or Crimson Plague.So,because of Your arrogance or because You always know what is the best for other people,You lost control in O44.All mentioned guys above could live under Your banner.Then it would be no need to You to cry in Forums about gold burners or who left WW race and joined to BW camp.Having all team I mentioned You would never see BW near O44/O54 border.Now...You can enjoy fruits of Your arrogance.

DeletedUser28898

Actually, it wasn't even my idea to take all those players. And you're right, we didn't necessarily know who was good and who wasn't. But its a lot easier to find that out when they're in your alliance, posting in your forum, and participating (or not) in your ops. Everyone's a noob at some point. Maybe they learn something. But eventually, noobs get weeded out. There's also the issue of being a "good fit". We turned down some darn good players because they weren't "a good fit". You know what that means? Attitude. Some we were smart enough to not accept in the first place. Others, like you, we realized later. We're disappointed that you chose to leave, but we surely don't miss your attitude. As for all those players? Inga, Dapyx, Uliksis, MightyDuff, Tal12, IceOne. They're not in Brandenburg or Crimson Plague. They're gone, period. And if you'd been around long enough, you'd know why they left the game.

Not sure why you keep harping on us "knowing what's best for other people". We never said we knew what was best for you, or anyone else. What we said is, this is how "WE PLAY", if you want to be part of it. Lord, I'm glad you don't work for me. You'd have been fired a dozen times already. I've had employees like you. They're a cancer.

DeletedUser

How is it arrogance? Any team in any sport has a game plan. Some go offensive, some go defensive. In Grepolis, most alliances have a master plan on what they have to do to win. Our team had a philosophy and a plan on how to win. We never forced you to join, and we didn't kick you out. If you didn't like our plan and concept you were welcome to leave. And some did. And others stayed and say its the best decision they've made. But if you are part of our team, then yes, you ARE expected to follow our philosophy and approach to the game. That's not arrogance, that's common sense. And that was the problem with you, and several others.

Now on the other hand, you've got players out there in other alliances who actually wanted to win. But instead, they're told by their leaders "Forget about winning, just go take down TOTL." Now that's real leadership.

So I guess you're ok if the coach calls for a short screen pass, but the receiver runs deep -- because that's what HE wants to do? That'll win a lot of games.

Hey just stop crying and found a little city near Bad Wolf pyramids like the rest of TOTL. Also, you can use gold and build faster so Legion and Queen can take your cities.

DeletedUser

Also, as far as TOTL not having simmers. LMFAO. Please. Just look at sgtperry's BP and his city count. screams simmer so hard. He has 242k BP.that guy should have around 35-40 cities. But no, we have a typical DLU and Bireme Turtle who spams olympic games and city festivals to get to 80 slots. I have more BP than this noob and I only have 36 slots, and have been pretty inactive on this world for a few months now.

DeletedUser13315

Actually, it wasn't even my idea to take all those players. And you're right, we didn't necessarily know who was good and who wasn't. But its a lot easier to find that out when they're in your alliance, posting in your forum, and participating (or not) in your ops. Everyone's a noob at some point. Maybe they learn something. But eventually, noobs get weeded out. There's also the issue of being a "good fit". We turned down some darn good players because they weren't "a good fit". You know what that means? Attitude. Some we were smart enough to not accept in the first place. Others, like you, we realized later. We're disappointed that you chose to leave, but we surely don't miss your attitude. As for all those players? Inga, Dapyx, Uliksis, MightyDuff, Tal12, IceOne. They're not in Brandenburg or Crimson Plague. They're gone, period. And if you'd been around long enough, you'd know why they left the game.

Not sure why you keep harping on us "knowing what's best for other people". We never said we knew what was best for you, or anyone else. What we said is, this is how "WE PLAY", if you want to be part of it. Lord, I'm glad you don't work for me. You'd have been fired a dozen times already. I've had employees like you. They're a cancer.

Cancer?That sounds good.I'll try then to spread throughout the TOTL body.

DeletedUser28898

Also, as far as TOTL not having simmers. LMFAO. Please. Just look at sgtperry's BP and his city count. screams simmer so hard. He has 242k BP.that guy should have around 35-40 cities. But no, we have a typical DLU and Bireme Turtle who spams olympic games and city festivals to get to 80 slots. I have more BP than this noob and I only have 36 slots, and have been pretty inactive on this world for a few months now.

I understand that's how a typical simmer would think. Ever think that a well run alliance has people who actually do lots of stuff that has nothing to do with fighting? I've had many a time where I spent hours at the computer, and all I did was deal with alliance stuff. Someone's got to put together a strategy, and a defensive plan, and an offensive plan, and a Wonders plan. Obviously you're one of those players who thinks this stuff all happens by itself. Just log on and play. Someone else will do all the work.

DeletedUser13315

I understand that's how a typical simmer would think. Ever think that a well run alliance has people who actually do lots of stuff that has nothing to do with fighting? I've had many a time where I spent hours at the computer, and all I did was deal with alliance stuff. Someone's got to put together a strategy, and a defensive plan, and an offensive plan, and a Wonders plan. Obviously you're one of those players who thinks this stuff all happens by itself. Just log on and play. Someone else will do all the work.

And again Your comments what a person suppose to do.According to You he suppose to do all stuff You are doing.Why,the hell?Maybe he does not like to make all plans?Maybe he does not like to deal with alliance stuff...You always are repeating How you play.Well,this is how we play...we let people do what they are capable to do the BEST.Some of us makes plans,some of us provides support,some of us likes to fight.And everybody is happy.Robert,Your thoughts what is the best to TOTL keep for TOTL.Dont even think that the rest of the World will do or play how You do want.This is an external Forum,not TOTL internal.We ARE NOT INTERESTED how you play or what do you think.Enough moans about gold burners,cheaters,not fair World or attitude to TOTL.Back to battlefield,back to WW race,back to our own plans and fights.Only there we will find out who will win.Amen.