My bad or your bad?

DeletedUser

Queen of dark and legion are so fortunate or they have been blessed such that they always catch a player offline and if by mistake he is online they even get to know about this and cancel their attacks .... Wow my friend I think grepointel have such functions especially made for queen legion right :O :p

Dear TOTL,

Please stop crying about the fact that Legion and Queen and the rest of Bad Wolf absolutely destroyed your whole noob infested Ocean 44. I have never seen a bigger MRA of an alliance in my life. Which would probably explain why half your members jumped ship to Crimson Plague. Please stop making up excuses as to why you are losing and go sim with Nordic.

DeletedUser48450

This is a game, play and relax.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone.

DeletedUser27063

Dear Bad wolf,
Stop pretending as you are the best team of the alliance. Wake up and see you are just a bunch of simmers having two or three players like legion queen who are playing foul game. If I ask you where we're you all before legion queen joined this server, you ask were just in one corner of the world playing farm ville . you guys are nothing seriously zero without those two and I can bet 100 $ on it as I have never seen any other bw player coming up on front line and attacking an enemy. Regarding crimson plague, the players who joined it are very used to switch alliances every two to three weeks and after some time you will find them in new alliance. Now a and Totl are the best alliances of the sever and believe me or not, you guys have no chance of emerging as the winners
Thanks addy

DeletedUser47479

Dear Bad wolf,
Stop pretending as you are the best team of the alliance. Wake up and see you are just a bunch of simmers having two or three players like legion queen who are playing foul game. If I ask you where we're you all before legion queen joined this server, you ask were just in one corner of the world playing farm ville . you guys are nothing seriously zero without those two and I can bet 100 $ on it as I have never seen any other bw player coming up on front line and attacking an enemy. Regarding crimson plague, the players who joined it are very used to switch alliances every two to three weeks and after some time you will find them in new alliance. Now a and Totl are the best alliances of the sever and believe me or not, you guys have no chance of emerging as the winners
Thanks addy

You can't bet $100, you spent it all on GOLD!

DeletedUser35069

LOL ... You think we're going to believe that? I could care less what Innogames says, I've seen enough things happen that its obvious Bad Wolf has inside intel.

We even tested it out one time. We had a player with pretty regular offline times close down their browser about 30 minutes earlier than normal, then open up again about 15 minutes later. Sure enough there was a wave of launches and an incoming CS from QueenofDark and LegionC.

If you've got friends who are mods, especially senior mods, or any friends in IT, any one of them can tell you its not hard to monitor a players IP address and tell when he's connected to the server and when he's not. Its the same technology they use to tell if people are sharing an IP connection or not. And if a person mods through one IP address, and plays the game through another IP address, it would be real easy for a mod to play in the same world they mod in, and Innogames wouldn't know.
Its also how they're able to tell when a player comes out of VM, and whether the system automatically aged them out or if they connected to the server again. You don't really think any player is going to sit on the computer and go through an entire list of VM players every 30 minutes or so to see who's out of VM, do you?

Why do you think Innogames keeps coming up with all these ways to attract new players? Heroes, contests and the like? Because the veteran players are fed up with it and end up not coming back, so they need to attract new blood.

There is a simple way for anyone to check if someone aged out of vm. Don't need to be a mod to do that. Pretty much everybody that plays grepo knows how to tell the difference without attacking/spying etc.

Also this thread is pointless whining for two reasons. Firstly the guy who colonised couldn't defend the cs clearly, doesn't really matter when peacetime kicks in if you can't defend a cs you lose a city, that's grepo.

Secondly peacetime doesn't affect colonies from memory so why they didn't wait like a day or someone send the cs from further away if it was a strategic position? I have no clue but with a little more planning this situation wouldn't even be an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Bad wolf,
Thanks addy

I honestly don't care who wins, i quit this world. But please wake up and see your acting like a 5 year old screaming "cheater" cuz a better player than you took your cities.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Last but not least, this is my personal opinion, I do not even think mods should be allowed to play the game. This is definitely a very bad indicator.

Excuse me? Mods shouldn't be allowed? Well who the hell are you to dictate that to us?! No one. Mods shouldn't be allowed to play the game... How petty of you. I only became a mod because I've played Grepolis for nearly 5 years now and I want to give something back, I want to help the community and my fellow players, not just with questions but how to play the game as well.

It's extremely rare I lose my cool on the external forums, hell the internet altogether... But for a nobody like you to come out and say that, I feel insulted! If mods couldn't play, then their wouldn't really be any mods to begin with, the majority of moderators are former/active Ingame players. Don't you dare insult me and the team like that again.

Last edited:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Last but not least, this is my personal opinion, I do not even think mods should be allowed to play the game. This is definitely a very bad indicator.

Excuse me? Mods shouldn't be allowed? Well who the hell are you to dictate that to us?! No one. Mods shouldn't be allowed to play the game... How petty of you. I only became a mod because I've played Grepolis for nearly 5 years now and I want to give something back, I want to help the community and my fellow players, not just with questions but how to play the game as well.

It's extremely rare I lose my cool on the external forums, hell the internet altogether... But for a nobody like you to come out and say that, I feel insulted! If mods couldn't play, then their wouldn't really be any mods to begin with, the majority of moderators are former/active Ingame players. Don't you dare insult me and the team like that again.[/QUOTE]

Well said (SW)

DeletedUser47479

It's extremely rare I lose my cool on the external forums, hell the internet altogether... But for a nobody like you to come out and say that, I feel insulted! If mods couldn't play, then their wouldn't really be any mods to begin with, the majority of moderators are former/active Ingame players. Don't you dare insult me and the team like that again.

Very well said.

DeletedUser44293

I understand Alface's point as mods can get more information than non-mods. I also understand your point as I would never be a mod if I had to stop playing. But I don't actually care if there is a moderator in the server, they can play in my opinion but they can't use their extra info against players or be unfair if it's about his alliance or account. If Queen of Dark (Bad wolf member) and Dark Queen (Moderator) are the same player, that would be unfair against other players. He/she has been dealing with my ticket and because it's about Bad Wolf he/she shouldn't be the one who is taking care of it.

Anyway, I want some answers soon about the peacetime bug as I have already lost the city and I want it back. No one has answered my ticket lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47808

Well said (SW)[/QUOTE]

I do not see where I am insulting you, but if you still feel insulted, I'm sorry; That wasn't my intention. Nevertheless I will reaffirm my point, because there may be conflict of interests in that situation.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Alright ladies, let me clarify something with you...

First of all... I'm a forum moderator, all I do is moderator the world forums I am assigned to which is Mochlos, Nysa & Olynthus. I have nothing at all to do with Ingame moderating or anything that goes on the world forums I moderate. I believe it is against the rules for a forum moderator to play a world he moderates on community forums.

Secondly... Kovalevy, I can understand your frustration, I do. But if a Ingame mod is playing in a world they moderate and they're using info against other players such as yourself, then it is illegal and you should report it to the Ingame team or senior mods on the forum. I dont like cheaters, believe me I don't. That's all I can do.

And finally... I'm out having drinks with all the lads for Xmas eve, so have a good night, God bless & merry Christmas x

Edit: if anyone has a problem with me personally then feel free to personally message me to sort it out, I haven't got a problem with anyone here, you're all my friends. But seriously, if you want to talk then message me or if you got a problem with someone else then let me know. If not, I will continue to wind all of you girls up ;)

Have a good night,
James

Last edited:

DeletedUser44293

Secondly... Kovalevy, I can understand your frustration, I do. But if a Ingame mod is playing in a world they moderate and they're using info against other players such as yourself, then it is illegal and you should report it to the Ingame team or senior mods on the forum. I dont like cheaters, believe me I don't. That's all I can do.

I don't know if any mod is using info against players, I was just saying that it could happen as it is possible. I'm not pointing any fingers.

DeletedUser23986

Well saying as Bad Wolf hasnt even heard from the Mod's regarding this they cant justify taking a city off a player who has taken another players city costing them resources time effort in doing it and then giving it bk without disussing it with them if thats the case every time a player takes a city and doesnt like how it happened we could all send in tickets complaining about it

You were informed about the peacetime in an ingame announcement, which you should be reading. If you chose not to, then its your fault. If you did read it, and still sent the CS because "Peacetime" didn't work, then you clearly exploited the bug, and yes, he has every right to ask for his city back in my opinion.

That is coming from me, because i found a siege ongoing in my town during peacetime, and I got irritated. And that is when, I broke it. Someone who is losing a WW city during peacetime has every right to be angry.

DeletedUser28898

You were informed about the peacetime in an ingame announcement, which you should be reading. If you chose not to, then its your fault. If you did read it, and still sent the CS because "Peacetime" didn't work, then you clearly exploited the bug, and yes, he has every right to ask for his city back in my opinion.

That is coming from me, because i found a siege ongoing in my town during peacetime, and I got irritated. And that is when, I broke it. Someone who is losing a WW city during peacetime has every right to be angry.

I think you got the point correct, Hasan. Everyone says Kovalevy should have defended his city, but why? Innogames specifically told us that in Peacetime the CS wouldn't land.

Another thing, there's just not a whole lot of honor and integrity out there in Olynthus, is there? Personally, I honored the peacetime as it was set up, and didn't even consider trying to land a CS after peacetime started, because we were told by Innogames it would just bounce. So why was Bad Wolf even sending a CS in the first place? Only reason I can see is because they were either hoping or knew there was a bug in the system and it would land anyway. Back to the same thing about having inside info.

As for Innogames doing anything about it, that's just not going to happen, I can assure you. They could, but they won't.

DeletedUser29066

I think you got the point correct, Hasan. Everyone says Kovalevy should have defended his city, but why? Innogames specifically told us that in Peacetime the CS wouldn't land.

Because mistakes shouldn't happen, but sometimes they do. It's the same reason a boxing referee tells the fighters to "protect yourself at all times." Just because the bell rings to signal the end of the round doesn't mean the other guy won't throw another punch. Never assume.

DeletedUser15953

Also this thread is pointless whining for two reasons. Firstly the guy who colonised couldn't defend the cs clearly, doesn't really matter when peacetime kicks in if you can't defend a cs you lose a city, that's grepo.

Secondly peacetime doesn't affect colonies from memory so why they didn't wait like a day or someone send the cs from further away if it was a strategic position? I have no clue but with a little more planning this situation wouldn't even be an issue.

What a dumb point. Of course it matters when Peacetime kicks in .. or do you think it should be a surprise? This situation SHOULDN'T be an issue because someone should have implemented peacetime properly. It is NOT a new thing, it has been activated at this time of year many times before, and Grepolis should have tested it properly, in fact on at least one server I think that they did not set off Peacetime at the right time because the persone responsible for clicking the switch just didn't do it.

Grepolis created a feature of the game called Peacetime. Grepolis published clear guidelines on how it would be implemented. If Grepolis mucked it up, then Grepolis should actively resolve the situation. If they have STILL not done so, this is an oversight on Grepolis's part, and how some idiot can blame a player for playing by the published guidelines is just totally moronic.

DeletedUser15953

Because mistakes shouldn't happen, but sometimes they do. It's the same reason a boxing referee tells the fighters to "protect yourself at all times." Just because the bell rings to signal the end of the round doesn't mean the other guy won't throw another punch. Never assume.

Umm .... this was NOT a chance punch at the end of the bell in a fight. This should be a regulated event, especially as Grepolis implemented it ... the player reported it before the CS landed ... Grepolis had ample time to resolve the situation, but did not bother, and the attacking alliance was clearly informed (just in case it was a mistake) that the CS was landing after peacetime was supposed to start, and they did nothing about it.

Whether you believe consipiracy theories or not, this situation smells of something rotten ....

DeletedUser23986

As for Innogames doing anything about it, that's just not going to happen, I can assure you. They could, but they won't.

I have sent in a ticket to request a ban on the person sending the CS on me, and I would encourage others to do same. I am going to push for it, or i would need a very good reason why it was not exploiting of bugs.

Not knowing the rules is not an excuse for breaking it. Plain and simple.

@Hassan: Some players including me specifically used the peacetime to shift troops. Withdrawing LTS and sending them to closer targets and stuff. I don't see how someone making use of it can defend themselves, especially when there was an ingame announcement.