Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Well, from my point of view as a long standing member of Repo, TLM will be supported to the best of our ability! Beast mode can branch off if they want, good luck to them to the sum of +30% but the repo dont abandon players who have stuck with us, you got 2 sides to a coin, with respect repos going to win the world bar a major up by some with a disband button.. Looking at whats quoted above the leaders of tlm saw this and looked for a respectable 2nd, where as beast mode players dont see the common sense in this and are looking at being the classroom bully. that is ofc until there slapped down! and we all know what happens to bully's at the end of the day

DeletedUser

Well, from my pont of view the so-called Gods should not be bothered with what is happeneing beneath them but then again if they are then they might be scared to lose their ground.
This is hilarious, name me one alliance in any server which play for second psoition? The ones who do should not even bother wth their presence. Playing for 2nd is not common sense lol, its NONSENSE.
At the end of the day the bully's win the show, that what happens big boy!

DeletedUser

Well, from my point of view as a long standing member of Repo, TLM will be supported to the best of our ability! Beast mode can branch off if they want, good luck to them to the sum of +30% but the repo dont abandon players who have stuck with us, you got 2 sides to a coin, with respect repos going to win the world bar a major up by some with a disband button.. Looking at whats quoted above the leaders of tlm saw this and looked for a respectable 2nd, where as beast mode players dont see the common sense in this and are looking at being the classroom bully. that is ofc until there slapped down! and we all know what happens to bully's at the end of the day

yeah we got slapped down alright...

RSEQ871.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

All I'm going to say is at last my defense is dying! It's wonderful ;)

First it was Clowns, they didn't attack back.
Next it was SI, they also don't attack back.

Now we've got somebody to support the BPs will come flooding in :p

In all seriousness, congrats on the 47 cities in 2 days, enjoy the easy conquests whilst they last but now we're in the process of sorting out a proper defense system and overcoming the language barriers etc. etc. they 'should' get a lot harder haha

DeletedUser24285

I really have to say this but throughout this world , everything has gone RA's way.
1. A much superior alliance: Buccs, folded through internal disagreements.
2. A real challenger B&S did not make the headway as expected
3. Silver - wonderfully positioned, proved to be very brittle
4. Now TLM with a perfect wining position, implodes

It must be RA's world now - but it is very weird, because they have not played that well. Basically it will be an RA win but a win based on default - a strange world - a very strange world indeed!

DeletedUser

beast mode can branch off? our alliance was dissolved. no one is trying to be a "classroom bully", we didnt do this by choice. we were forced out, but we arent gonna bend over and take it like nancies. im sorry if this evades your common sense, but if you are kicked out of an alliance, i would think you would want to fight back as well. dont have any common sense my butt. seems like we're the only ones with any dern sense, period.

DeletedUser

All I'm going to say is at last my defense is dying! It's wonderful ;)

First it was Clowns, they didn't attack back.
Next it was SI, they also don't attack back.

Now we've got somebody to support the BPs will come flooding in :p

In all seriousness, congrats on the 47 cities in 2 days, enjoy the easy conquests whilst they last but now we're in the process of sorting out a proper defense system and overcoming the language barriers etc. etc. they 'should' get a lot harder haha

not sure what easy conquests youre referring to, but i guess any time someone else succeeds someone has to made excuses for why they did. i, on the other hand, think if TLM didnt have adequate defense then they shouldnt have kicked their best players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now that i think about it.. it is kinda satisfactory that TLM cant fight us on their own. :D

DeletedUser47369

In fairness to RA and DC

Alot of work was done in the background to make them successful.

From the leadership, Harry's and his ops planners and all the players who spend hours online backing up each other.

Nothing is smooth sailing unless you put in the effort.

RA is just a name

Its the players who are determined to win will get them over the line.

DeletedUser

I was a little drunk last night. in reference to my above post! it was an attempt at a reposnce from the reasoning behind why beast mode now exist, but the fact remians, they are not going to win just like TLM wernt going to win! ;) however, TLM now have our defence, and someone to hit that defence! win win situation for Repo!

DeletedUser48256

I really have to say this but throughout this world , everything has gone RA's way.
1. A much superior alliance: Buccs, folded through internal disagreements.
2. A real challenger B&S did not make the headway as expected
3. Silver - wonderfully positioned, proved to be very brittle
4. Now TLM with a perfect wining position, implodes

It must be RA's world now - but it is very weird, because they have not played that well. Basically it will be an RA win but a win based on default - a strange world - a very strange world indeed!

1) If they were much superior why did they fold through internal disagreements?
2) Saying as we've been Napped for as long as I've been in this world you must be referring to events that took place before I joined so no comment on this one.
3) True
4) They didn't have the perfect winning position, had things between RA and TLM (before they split) turned sour our core would have been a lot safer than theirs. And we have a lot more cities surrounding it for resource delivery etc.

Any chance you can expand on why we haven't played well?

DeletedUser31385

Many things have happened, and world wonders are coming in for the kill.

DeletedUser31385

I am quite aged on these forums (I get a new ring every post), not quite as much as some people though. I am considered middle aged. Baudin is immortal so he doesn't age. The titans died ages ago when the Gods took over. These alliances however are not immortal and have lifespans.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am quite aged on these forums (I get a new ring every post), not quite as much as some people though. I am considered middle aged. Baudin is immortal so he doesn't age. The titans died ages ago when the Gods took over. These alliances however are not immortal and have lifespans.

still waiting for a beautiful death myself.