Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser38465

Top 3 (final).

1: HERT (RTHE) :

Build all 7 WW and did it amazing fast. Got the best Byzantine members in the team to finalize the win. Having 300% higher BP points than the others, not a team of simmers.

2: Hellfish : Honnorable runner-ups. Unlucky they got the worst selfish part from byzantine members, Have 7 WW islands but lost in building them against HERT.

3: Enigma BC : 3th place (choclade medal). Amazing to see this turtle soup ranked 3, giv them sme credits for it, but they never were considered to win the world where others GA, BE, HH, werre on people minds. they have 5 out of 7 WW islands. Therefore they ranked 3.

Chocolate medal? Thanks Erik, better then the you shovel daily here.

DeletedUser44595

check again your post.
You clearly implied we are EN.
We are not,and we are not Pretorian Guard too.
Hope now makes sense.
I am not sure Mikk why you feel the need to bs like HERT is EN.
I can understand dimspace-his brain is only 650 g(half the normal size),but you pretend to be smart.
Having less then 10 per cent(or so) of it's players as members of EN and only 2/14 Council members can hardly make someone with a normal brain to bs like this.
Everyone knows I am the main figure of HERT,and wonder where you got the idea I am an EN player?
Actually Belle Styx has 4 members in Council(me,Bruizer,Maynard and Ranga).
Rest of members are players we met here.
You perhaps may ask Pugsy if he ever saw a post implying that HeRT is EN?
Or you simply want to diminish our merits trying to include us as part of a larger group?
Be smart and make some research before repeating dim facts.

Hi, I was away unfortunately for few months, are u talking about former Styx members in HERT or RTHE?

DeletedUser44595

Thanks, I knew some members from there as well. :) Nice to see you're all doing great.. I'm proud of you all.

DeletedUser19318

Crowns are a dime a dozen... they are meaningless in my honest opinion, what shows your commitment is being chosen to be "Master of a world" and "Victors of a world".. and also in my opinion a "Victor of a world" award without a Master is like kissing your sister... ok.. but a bit of a let down..

and EN doesn't give these out.. these are only for the "real" players.. crowns are the lolli's to be given to the kids.

Hert is a marvelous combination of both Styx and EN.. another completely different style.. and I give credit to Erik and Nisa on the work they did to achieve the win

DeletedUser

Only way I've ever played is getting to 7 wonders and keeping them until the end...giving your wonders away is like giving your family hairlooms away...Of course I've never reached the end with academies or sister-alliances or whatever you name them, so I guess there are a whole bunch of people waiting for the promised crown for all their help.

DeletedUser38465

Crowns are a dime a dozen... they are meaningless in my honest opinion, what shows your commitment is being chosen to be "Master of a world" and "Victors of a world".. and also in my opinion a "Victor of a world" award without a Master is like kissing your sister... ok.. but a bit of a let down..

and EN doesn't give these out.. these are only for the "real" players.. crowns are the lolli's to be given to the kids.

Hert is a marvelous combination of both Styx and EN.. another completely different style.. and I give credit to Erik and Nisa on the work they did to achieve the win

So the fishes are not real players, interesting. Well there may be a reason why I don't know, and I don't care but handing lollipops to non real players is just adding on to the cliche about crowns.

I have to agree about crowns, however in every world there are always the people who ride the wave and get "victors of the world" too so I suppose this isn't that big of a deal. More or less a good laugh.

My laughter stems from all the pointless arguments, personal vendettas, etc between both ex BE and Fishes. Only to revel in "partial" victory together.

DeletedUser19318

Only way I've ever played is getting to 7 wonders and keeping them until the end...giving your wonders away is like giving your family hairlooms away...Of course I've never reached the end with academies or sister-alliances or whatever you name them, so I guess there are a whole bunch of people waiting for the promised crown for all their help.

The end is when they are achieved.. keeping on playing is like keeping on running around the track once you've passed the finish line.. pointless and mindless... I find it hard to understand the mentality of any person who keeps on playing any game once the game a winner has been declared..
As for not playing with sister alliances etc... maybe you need to get more friends.. or a life.