EN 81 player line up

Zarun-

Strategos
Yes if no morale revolt, and above speed 1.

But win or lose, I am playing conquest next.

Have had people asking me ever since I left Cythera when in top 20.

DeletedUser41523

It seems that a lot of PB wants an EN server so i'd expect an appearance from us.

As for rivaling Picnic Bunnies that will be fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48362

I think there will be 2worlds, one revolt and conquest. Anyway im joining with The Culling on revolt, and probably play conquest alone.

DeletedUser

I'm joining after having a loong break. Just started freshening up the skills on Rhammus

DeletedUser11165

kid-with-war-helmet.jpg

Bout 50 Triads with a few friends will be incoming to next big boy world.

DeletedUser25249

Hey brother i'd love to brawl you again, but im only going to play speed 3's from now on

DeletedUser46075

I'll join if it's speed 1 or 2. At this point, I don't care if it's revolt or conquest (though prefer the latter).. they just need to open the world already! Right now I'm on Zacynthus in the heart of the leading alliance's core demonstrating to them why morale sucks (for them) with my single city. haha.. They're really getting at me for sitting next to their WW island with 5k points and a tower. I'm so bored waiting endlessly for this new world to open. (preferably without morale) ;-)

DeletedUser25607

speed-1/revolt for me... but still, not sure about joining :)

DeletedUser11165

Hey brother i'd love to brawl you again, but im only going to play speed 3's from now on

Sebi you should come join us again and stick it out this time, you can play speed 3 along side with ease later on when you have 40+ cities speed 1 comes into its own.

Loosing units in speed 3 is meaningless but loosing a light ship nuke on a speed 1 is an actual decision

DeletedUser28686

Speed one or two, conquest then i'll be there. But, i really hope that when they release a new world after this new world, there is another long gap, sick of me and most others leaving worlds when a new one opens. I want to stick around on the new world.