Holiday Grepo-Pets Voting Thread!

Vote for your favourite Grepo-pet!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Pet implies an animal and a nutcracker is not an animal or even a living being. So regardless of the vagueness of the rules I'm choosing to ignore your attempt to use a loophole.

DeletedUser46838

Oh yeah, if you haven't noticed , entry 18 on the polls is in ITALICS :eek:

DeletedUser31639

Here was my submission. It wasn't a pet nutcracker; it was a pet rock ;)

Pet_Rock_Xmas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Pet implies an animal and a nutcracker is not an animal or even a living being. So regardless of the vagueness of the rules I'm choosing to ignore your attempt to use a loophole.

Hey my rock was alive to me! :supermad:

I actually couldn't care less just in case my sarcasm isn't seen

DeletedUser31639

Number 27 has a dog with five legs. I voted for that!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It has been brought to my attention that entry 18 was yet another false entry. So as it was submitted by someone who was cheating it has been removed from the poll and the entry list. This is why the poll goes from 17 to 19 now

DeletedUser31385

You should force those cheaters to clean up reindeer chips. (Since you are Santa)

DeletedUser46838

It has been brought to my attention that entry 18 was yet another false entry. So as it was submitted by someone who was cheating it has been removed from the poll and the entry list. This is why the poll goes from 17 to 19 now

It was kinda obvious 18 was a false entry :p

DeletedUser29066

IMO this pretty much invalidates the whole contest to this point. I think all votes totals should be reset to zero and voting reopened.

DeletedUser8396

IMO this pretty much invalidates the whole contest to this point. I think all votes totals should be reset to zero and voting reopened.

If it were not multiple choice, I would agree. But since one could have voted for any number of them, I see no reaseon why.

DeletedUser30490

yeah let the vote go on,i'm sure people voted for than just that pic