Picnic Bunnies

DeletedUser41523

Honestly, you wouldn't expect it, but Kate is the most powerful person in our team.

DeletedUser47369

Can I join ?

ex-leper%2002_jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

It isn't a merge if it is before the world starts, it's just making a premade bigger

Oh, so can YOU please kindly explain what is it called when everyone from Alliance A join Alliance B?

Also taken from the Wiki - "A more common occurrence in the world of Grepolis is the merging of two alliances. This can either mean that alliance A merges into alliance B or A and B both join the new alliance C (note that making a new alliance will re-set the alliance battle points in the rankings). This is often used by two alliances who want to consolidate their power peacefully and thus take over an ocean or provide a stronger resolve against a common enemy."

What I don't get is why is anyone surprised or freaking out over this?

If anything you should be freaking out that you're not only going to have me, Mojo, BB, Chimp in a world.

But also Engaboy, Prioxis, Shish Kebab, Boilermarc from Entourage.

This is on top of a plethora of others that I can't even begin to list off from both sides and not counting secret premades. I think a "merger" should be the least important thing on the story list right now. :)

And I never said you have a bad team. You guys have some really amazing players. I just commented on what I found surprising.

DeletedUser41523

I never said that either. I just said this isn't a surprise.

DR-DOOM so long as you aren't signed up else where.

DeletedUser47369

Naw . I just want to be a player this time can play en or US server . I wont be playing any other worlds as I have left them

I finished Pandosia

DeletedUser41523

More a couple of friends asking me to come with and then me inheriting leadership somehow. But you know the drill.

Talked to Ridz about it before I went.

DeletedUser44027

I'm willing to join, if you'll take me :)
Personally, I'm hoping for a .EN server (from what swamp fox says, those seem to be way more competative), but im open to join .US if that's what you've got in mind.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
I'd love to join you, only if that's all good for ya. I'm a bit rusty but I started en80 today only to prepare for this upcoming world :p

DeletedUser41523

Yes to mad
Yes to dez
Hell yes to callum you're coming with us now that you've revealed yourself. ;)

DeletedUser46838

In case you haven't noticed, Charl made this CoA:

x6qWX6C.png

IMO I like this one better but it's up to you to decide :)

DeletedUser

Indeed - dat roster.

This will be funny. Either the next world will be populated solely by the players of this alliance or solely by people trying to destroy this alliance. Kill! KILL! Burn! KILL!

DeletedUser41523

I like the updated COA too. No offense, Rock. :)

dat roster
Not too late to join it. Not like the next revolt world is around the corner just yet. :)

Harvey, roast meat! I love it hahaha. Now mail that stuff to me, its winter here and I need to keep packing on pounds to hibernate.