Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser47344

Top 12 Coming to World Wonder

Hi all thought i would do a top 12 run down towards the end of the world, well the start of world wonder.
Normally i would speak to each alliance and get views of them to add in but tbh im doing this as a whim as a bit bored :D

If you like what you read or even if you dont +1 REP as after all thats what keeps us making posts ect haha.

1. The Repossession Agents
My alliance ... most people dont comment about there own alliance normally and never understand why as you should know all about them.

So i think these are the strongest alliance in the world and with smart recruitment and also smart diplomacy have cept them there, they have some of the best talent on the game and going into WW will be a tough cookie to crack. Only way i see them not making WW and winning is if we have internal issues OR everybody in the world becomes one and hits them.
ABP - 18312106 #1
DBP - 5726758 #4

2. Beast Mode
New formed alliance with alot of very goood players, came about form the TLM split or disolve what ever way you look at it.
They have a very good core and are one of the few alliances i think will give REPO a run for there money. (bit behind on WW planning due to the split/disolve but with the players they have wont take them long to sort something out.

Currently fighting TLM and i think they have the edge there, but will struggle to crack there core. Being on the rim they dont have many threats and are free to build in a way alliances in the core can not. (watch there ABP fly up)
ABP - 1602185 #10
DBP - 917369 #22

3. Debt Collectors
Being the sister alliance to REPO they are in the same boat as above.... only thing added will be they have a few weak players but as they are part of a strong team even they get protected well. Wont go into more details read number 1. its the same for here. (apart from how they have been around alot less.... they got made after pit bulls disolved because of leadership issues)
ABP - 6577957 #5
DBP - 3082952 #9

4. Silver Inferno
Best way to put these is like Rachels Triffel out of FRIENDS.... half amazing the other half awful! Some very very good players carrying alot of very very bad players. no threat to WW honestly can not see them doing anything at all.
Only way these get a wonder is if they team up and the best players join BLACK SHIPS because other wise they dont have a chance. They are number one in DBP and sit on the rim so this should say it all really.
ABP - 7607806 #4
DBP - 9227261 #1

5. Black Ships
These are by far the second best alliance in this world, with smart leadership and a great ethic of the game! these are very much a WW threat and i would say second favourites to win this world... As a alliance on the rim that does not get hit they have all the chance to grow without worry.. (only if Repo and them where closer ohhh this world could have seen a decent fight) shame. There ABP shows they are a real force and they are hurting B&S alot. with a pact/nap with SI they dont have one alliance close enough to scratch them let alone give them a worry.
ABP - 7660534 #3
DBP - 3227533 #8

6. Bones & Skulls
Alliance that so much to give but failed to make the leap.... They where in the core and have done some smart diplomatic work through the game to keep on a good foot but due to changes and internal issues have lost people over time. they now have no chance at WW an tbh they will be lucky to be here at the end. being hit from Finger/Si/BS is not good and some of there players are awful simmers who are cept (in credit to leadership) because of loyalty. They will either join another alliance or die in that one. only a merge will give them any chance at WW. (they also house well known clowns in the greppo world people who hide in a alliance with friends and only help them selfs and dont respect naps/pacts..... this lets them down alot. For a alliance in the core there BP is just not good enough.
ABP - 6559608 #6
DBP - 7029322 #2

7. Raging Horde
Well what do you say about these.... dont know if they are smart or lucky not to be found out sooner.... a allaince with a few good players but alot of part time players who are as smart as a blank of wood with a smiley face :) Sitting on the rim and only moving away from the core and fights they are a nothing alliance. BUT credit where it is due they have done some smart diplomatic work with either Beastmode/Si/BS because they now can uber stack there citys giving them some freedom to actuall hit REPO.... yes !!! one of the worst alliances is actually bringing the fight to the top. its like giving a carebear a gun. No chance of WW but can be a pain to repo for there WW.
ABP - 3739102 #7
DBP - 4087836 #7

8. The Last Mohicans
What to say about these.... they where in the best place for WW and was one of the best allinaces in the world, but they had internal issues (dont want to go into that nutshell) but ending up losing alot of people to Beastmode for reasons.
They are now fighting there old team mates and should be a great fight to watch. Lost a few citys and will lose a few more im sure but there core is solid and to give credit these people can time very well! snipes city they should call them selfs. No chance at WW unless they join somone else but think they will just become a pure fighting alliance... there ABP might not keep going but watch there DBP because i predict there war with beastmode might be the best war in this world (How sad is that)
ABP - 11372420 #2
DBP - 5230556 #5

9. Finger
Warriors / Fighters / Killers ! they dont care about WW so not alot to say about that with them... so ill do a little back story, They are fighting Bones and then i know they have other issues with TLM/Beastmode they are a GREAT group of players who play this game for the fun not the reward. If they wanted they could be one of the best but instead stay small with friends and kill anybody who makes it onto there radar. There only issue is being so small means they did get the bullies round and have been hit from every decent alliance i think. Tip to anybody in the world looking for fun join them they will keep you busy.
ABP - 2733929 #8
DBP - 5789398 #3

10. Silver inferno II
Well they are in the same boat as SI except when the SI top players leave to join a better allaince for a chance of WW they will be left behind. Pathetic group with awful stats why silver never just ate them is beyond me instead of killing them they took in the noobs. Sim city is waiting for you.
ABP - 1615917 #9
DBP - 1799939 #14

11.Redcore horde
A spin of off Raging horde... except they have a couple of good players.... still a nothing alliance who sit in the game till a new world comes i think. no chance of WW again could cause repo issues but for that to happen they would need to build a bit more atk units. they are the 5th teenage muntant ninja turtle.
ABP - 876587 #16
DBP - 1308276 #17

12. Holy Roman Empire
Who ????? are they even on this game ???? honestly i have seen more from a one man alliance then i have these.... WORST alliance in greppo history ? maybe so. you think of any bad alliance well this is them. no fight apart from im guessing quests and as for winning world wonder i think a group of 5 players could join the world now and have a better chance then these. in terms AWFUL alliance. I'm shocked TLM did not deal with these alot sooner.
ABP - 1192119 #11
DBP - 1196057 #20

Hope you enjoyed my read and hope there is lots of people saying how wrong or how i favoured my alliance (when your top your top Sorry not Sorry)

This was all done from my personal oppinion and is not meant to insult anybody as a person ect.

All the best and lets hope one WW is done quick because this is by far one of the worst worlds yet (or lets gets some fights going haha if not during WW WHEN!!!!)

Peace out and love to all :pro:

DeletedUser

Nice to see this and the opinions that go with it, and good to know what is going on around the world so +rep!
I'm in RH and we have fun tickling Repo and getting some DBP :)

Thanks for doing this, not sure anyone else would have. Be nice to get some responses from other alliances on here, the number one alliance can't have the only view on the top 12!

DeletedUser

8. The Last Mohicans
What to say about these.... they where in the best place for WW and was one of the best allinaces in the world, but they had internal issues (dont want to go into that nutshell) but ending up losing alot of people to Beastmode for reasons.
They are now fighting there old team mates and should be a great fight to watch. Lost a few citys and will lose a few more im sure but there core is solid and to give credit these people can time very well! snipes city they should call them selfs. No chance at WW unless they join somone else but think they will just become a pure fighting alliance... there ABP might not keep going but watch there DBP because i predict there war with beastmode might be the best war in this world (How sad is that)

yeah its a regular barn-burner...

5czr2G4.png

DeletedUser26515

+ rep Harry good post. I like the thoughts on Black Ships. Remember they got a super city second. Considering other alliances were higher ranked and had academy alliances. Says allot about their ability to work as a team. I also like your take on Finger. These guys are good fighters. Their existence in this world is probably the best war story here. They have had to fight on all sides against solid alliances and still stand tall. If WW was not a concern for me here I'd try to join them to cause a ruckus for others going for the crown. Good read

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47344

yeah its a regular barn-burner...

5czr2G4.png

Double the size of TLM now and being mixed in with each other there was bound to be a hit like ths. (As Beast mode are on rim they can build more atk minded where others can not)

so this does not shock me. taking core citys will be the proper challenege for BM imo. but they are powerful for sure.

DeletedUser

Double the size of TLM now and being mixed in with each other there was bound to be a hit like ths. (As Beast mode are on rim they can build more atk minded where others can not)

so this does not shock me. taking core citys will be the proper challenege for BM imo. but they are powerful for sure.

sorry, we only have one top 5 alliance of players :) we do the best we can with what we got.

youre one to talk tho, #1 and #3 alliances, pacted with #6 and #8, and bragging about what they do. haha

DeletedUser48256

sorry, we only have one top 5 alliance of players :) we do the best we can with what we got.

youre one to talk tho, #1 and #3 alliances, pacted with #6 and #8, and bragging about what they do. haha

I'll let Hitman reply but I would just like to let you know that we're not pacted with #6, we're NAPed, there's a slight difference ;)

DeletedUser48256

You're at war with #8 (& #12?)so that's 25.9 million points vs. 9.2 million (13.7 million if #12 included)... 2.8:1 (2:1)

We're at war with #4, #7, #10, #11, #17 (and indirectly with #5 & #13 as they are supporting SI and thus we're killing their defense.) That's 58.2 million vs. 45.5 million (70.2 million if you include BS and TBS)... 1.3:1 (0:8:1)

Just saying haha.

DeletedUser

youre not at war with all those alliances, so those stats are a little skewed.

ill give you that we are war with #8 and #12 (bc thats who is attacking us), so thats 25,869,125 vs 13,768,027- 1.87:1

yall are "at war" (that indirect bullmess is exactly that, bullmess) 4,7,10,11, and 17 so thats
58,222,564 vs 45,594,412- 1.27-1

not quite as bad as you stated, but whos counting. :)

DeletedUser

I dont understand this.

7. Raging Horde
Well what do you say about these.... dont know if they are smart or lucky not to be found out sooner.... a allaince with a few good players but alot of part time players who are as smart as a blank of wood with a smiley face Sitting on the rim and only moving away from the core and fights they are a nothing alliance. BUT credit where it is due they have done some smart diplomatic work with either Beastmode/Si/BS because they now can uber stack there citys giving them some freedom to actuall hit REPO.... yes !!! one of the worst alliances is actually bringing the fight to the top. its like giving a carebear a gun. No chance of WW but can be a pain to repo for there WW.
ABP - 3739102 #7
DBP - 4087836 #7

Im a long time member of horde so maybe my veiw is just as skewed (i was the largest player but ive toned down alot due to RL)
We at horde have been involved in most of the major conflicts after our rise to the top 12 and withstood attacks from many of the top alliances while still expanding. Sure we are no Repo in the power stakes but of your whole list you state we are a nothing alliance yet go on to praise us more than any other alliance in the list.
smart diplo, stacked defences, ability to even be a threat to repo. even moving away from teh core as you put it is a WW advantage not a disadvantage.
on a side note even with that smart diplo you will find that uber stacking is our own defence and we are helping others while hitting repo not taking help so we can attack.

yes we have alot of part timers or unexperianced players but to have carved a longterm place in this world i certainly wouldnt say a nothing alliance after out living others like buccs/plan b/TLM/pitbulls/clowns.
we are more secure than you think.

(mindless rant feel free to ignore)

DeletedUser

well, clearly in hitman's opinion, if you aint repo youre nothing. but i fought against a lot of their players (former bucs and plan b) and they dont have a whole lot of skill. just have enough people and enough cities that skill no longer matters a whole bunch.

DeletedUser

As a founder of BS, it is nice to get some appreciation. ; ) We've worked hard but are still having fun. Been an absolute pleasure playing here, even if half the time people don't understand or appreciate the work you do on their behalf.

Hm, perhaps I will try my hand at a top 12 sometime...

DeletedUser

+ rep Harry good post. I like the thoughts on Black Ships. Remember they got a super city second. Considering other alliances were higher ranked and had academy alliances. Says allot about their ability to work as a team. I also like your take on Finger. These guys are good fighters. Their existence in this world is probably the best war story here. They have had to fight on all sides against solid alliances and still stand tall. If WW was not a concern for me here I'd try to join them to cause a ruckus for others going for the crown. Good read

It took you all long enough to recognize our achievement with the city! hahahahaha

DeletedUser48256

Welcome to the forum Juulna :)

And fair enough Smiff, although I don't really think your war with Holy Roman Empire is worth counting either ;)