Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forum Juulna :)

And fair enough Smiff, although I don't really think your war with Holy Roman Empire is worth counting either ;)

its not a war really, just them taking a couple inactives we werent worried about bc we had a "nap" with them, but their founder is about as sharp as a marble, so they think its ok to support against us and take an inactive lol theyre really, really, bad. wont attack an active player to save their life

DeletedUser

Greetings Everyone,
As I see JUULNA has piped up, I think I will too. I will admit to coming into the forums regularly and mostly just seeing pissing matches, which yes entertaining as watching a cat chase it's tail, very counter productive. But alas, every world has them.
I'm FARLUPULOUS Black Ships #3 for all intensive purposes.

Sloth, GREAT Top 12 m8! FIRST TO ACTUALLY RECOGNIZE WE ARE HERE.

It's nice to be given some type of recognition. We came into this world with a VERY small group of friends from US26(Speed 1, Ugggg). I will say I'm in that world still but will be on EN from here on out. Play is MUCH BETTER!
Within this world we grew from about 35 people to 2 Alliances. We DID NOT just take in players along the way. WE HIT THEM till they jumped OR dissolved. So this whole time, and if I remember a previous TOP 12 by someone, "black ships are just chilling in 64 sipping margaritas". Yes I understand top12's are one person's opinions. But my issue Is that when it was written, there was plenty of info showing we were NOT just "chilling".
Even when we took the supercity, a few noticed, and probably the rest Didnt care, that's fine.
Harry, HUGE PROPS, you nailed every point of how we got to where we are. BEST GROUP I'VE EVER.... EVER BEEN WITH. no boo hooing, no complaints, just HOW CAN I HELP THE ALLIANCE? shows alot about a players character.
For those that stuck around to the end of this, THANKYOU. I personally have made numerous new friends and I truly appreciate them. To everyone else, other alliances, it's been a fun ride, but me's thinks it's about to get SPORTY. It's gonna be more fun than a sack full of Puppies.
HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!

FARLUPULOUS
BLACK SHIPS

DeletedUser

nice top 12, i hear finger are going to crush bones before ww :)

DeletedUser48593

its not a war really, just them taking a couple inactives we werent worried about bc we had a "nap" with them, but their founder is about as sharp as a marble, so they think its ok to support against us and take an inactive lol theyre really, really, bad. wont attack an active player to save their life

O Smiff, go cry further here. We never had a NAP, we were negotiationg about a NAP and we needed to discuss it internally. Think this war is worth to say, because Smiff is a bit scared, sending mass mails to my alliance and trying to recruit players. Having a spy in an alliance that is 5 times as small. Smiff cares a bit too much about his statistics, so it looks they are doing that well, but he kicks the players we are taking over. Nevertheless they were inactive, they were part of them. They took our inactives when they were in TLM and were proud of it.

Its time for you, Smiff, to go cry somewhere else.

DeletedUser

lol breakdown, you and your alliance are a joke. beast mode has existed as an alliance for a few weeks, and already has almost doubled HRE's ABP. you have 100k ABP and have been here the entire server. go back to simming, weve ran out of inactives for you to try and pick off.

DeletedUser

haha this about sums it up..

12. Holy Roman Empire
Who ????? are they even on this game ???? honestly i have seen more from a one man alliance then i have these.... WORST alliance in greppo history ? maybe so. you think of any bad alliance well this is them. no fight apart from im guessing quests and as for winning world wonder i think a group of 5 players could join the world now and have a better chance then these. in terms AWFUL alliance. I'm shocked TLM did not deal with these alot sooner.
ABP - 1192119 #11
DBP - 1196057 #20

DeletedUser48593

Lol again talking about your statistics. Statistics dont say a thing, you kick your players to get good statistics, well done mate. I dont give a damm about Harry Slother, dont even know who the guy is and dont care. He isnt nearby us, otherwise he would have had another opinion.

I know you dont have, but you are just to stupid to admit. I am done here, just wanted to say to the others you are lying on the forum as well as in the game. Good luck with kicking your members! Bye

DeletedUser

because Smiff is a bit scared

youre right, im scared of you and your savage fighters. im not sure i can even continue playing, i may have to ghost in pure terror of your awesome ablities in grepolis... give me a break, im more worried about the moon falling out of the sky.

DeletedUser

Lol again talking about your statistics. Statistics dont say a thing, you kick your players to get good statistics, well done mate. I dont give a damm about Harry Slother, dont even know who the guy is and dont care. He isnt nearby us, otherwise he would have had another opinion.

I know you dont have, but you are just to stupid to admit. I am done here, just wanted to say to the others you are lying on the forum as well as in the game. Good luck with kicking your members! Bye

yes, i kicked a player that had gone inactive, came back, and then lost a city without posting; as i always will. im sorry youre not aware thats standard, since you arent the sharpest tool in the shed.

dude, youre completely garbage. grasshoppers fight better. im not lying about anything lol

DeletedUser

to say that its even a close competition is not only idiotic, but a testimate to the people that take orders from you.

YM7FKKR.png

bQfey3d.png

been here two weeks..

DpeTclA.png

been here whole server..

JxlT3Ma.png

but since weve been kicking TLM's tails, by a count of 75-8, we havent focused on you. but you can bet your bottom dollar that that is going to change. bout to teach you some humility son.

DeletedUser47344

Love when someone de reps you but does not comment the thread with there views.

the comment made with the de rep was i was trying to make people give up..... honestly anybody that knows me would know that is not the case.

PLUS if i was then why would i compliment the 2 biggest rivals ?

thanks to all the people who +rep me and gave there thoughts

DeletedUser

Has Repo won yet so they can shut this super pacted world down or by some miracle has there been some wars?:eek:
Has anyone built a wonder before repo just to try n put a spanner in the works? all answers appreciated.:p

Great top 12 though and a nice idea doing it before WW first time have seen it i think +rep Harry :)

DeletedUser48256

Sorry can't show a picture as my gyazo isn't working. Repo have 4 at level 9 whilst Black Ships have 2. Repo look to be winning this world unless Black Ships find a lot of favour from somewhere. Race will be closer for the other 3 wonders though, numerous alliances on level 8..

And last I heard it was:

Repo(#1)/Debt(#3) (with the odd help from TLM(#8), Four Horsemen(#11) and the Saints(#20)) vs. The 'Coalition' - Beast Mode(#2) Black Ships(#4) Silver Inferno(#5) Raging Horde(#7) Shadow Reapers(#14) and their academies.

The only evidence I have on this is is attacks on one of our WW cities by most of these alliances at the same time and the sheer amount of defense they got into a Black Ships wonder city.

It's a shame they didn't OP us earlier on in the Wonder stage although I heard that they're having issues between themselves and are accusing each other of being simmers..

DeletedUser

Uh oh, looks like someone pushed the add drama button... :D
Let's wait and see what this post kicks loose in terms of responses. No doubt it should be interesting :pro:

DeletedUser26515

And last I heard it was:

The 'Coalition' - Beast Mode(#2) Black Ships(#4) Silver Inferno(#5) Raging Horde(#7) Shadow Reapers(#14) and their academies.

The only evidence I have on this is is attacks on one of our WW cities by most of these alliances at the same time and the sheer amount of defense they got into a Black Ships wonder city.

You left out BnS they have been rotating in and out of BS to help the cause as well.

DeletedUser47369

haha. its amazing how everyone was talking about the amount of Pacts Repo have when thy most likely have 2 ( DC which is there alliance anyway ) and also TLM.

If you all want to argue who ruined the world just look around you and not at RA , TLM and DC lol

DeletedUser

You left out BnS they have been rotating in and out of BS to help the cause as well.

You can remove Raging Horde from this. TBH, and I always am, If the "PERSON" they decided to use as their contact WITH US is ANY indication of their LEADERSHIP then they have no clue what it means to be part of an "END GAME". Was basically the equal to "I'm taking my toys and going home" wHile stomping their feet because they didnt get ice cream.
ABSOLUTE MORON, and the EXACT reason why WE as BLACK SHIPS, did NOT want to enter into a "COALITION".
Is the statement true of players being rotated in? YES, Can't hide from stats.
Jus sayin......

FARLUPULOUS
BLACK SHIPS