World Wonders

DeletedUser

You know, I knew that in the past and forgot about it. Sorry, just my mind all mushed up from trying to explain things to McNugget up there. Thanks for that. :)

Hey, you are giving so much credit to this Mr. Donut (or Doughnut) although you are very busy with alliance work. It is obvious that he is not aware of even basics of the game.
What is surprising me here; I talked with their leader once, quite cool guy but why is he keeping such members in alliance in place of putting into food chain.:heh:

DeletedUser47479

Hey, you are giving so much credit to this Mr. Donut (or Doughnut) although you are very busy with alliance work. It is obvious that he is not aware of even basics of the game.
What is surprising me here; I talked with their leader once, quite cool guy but why is he keeping such members in alliance in place of putting into food chain.:heh:

Nope I'm aware, been playing Grepolis since 2010.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Only members of the alliance at the time when all 4 wonders are completed will earn the crown. Rotating members in and out before or after the event will not gain them the award. I hope this answers your question, if not then please feel free to get back to me.

Sincerely,

Autarch of the Fallen

DeletedUser

Only members of the alliance at the time when all 4 wonders are completed will earn the crown. Rotating members in and out before or after the event will not gain them the award. I hope this answers your question, if not then please feel free to get back to me.

Sincerely,

Autarch of the Fallen

You know it is not the case..:p
Didn't catch why you post it here though :heh:

DeletedUser35069

They're giving crowns at 4 Wws now? There appears to be a little confusion with the response lol.

Victor of the world can only be won once. (I imagine, last time I did WW properly there was a race going so it wasn't time to stop and check but I'm guessing it would screw up the hall of fame if you could do it twice) master of the world they give away like sweets.

DeletedUser

They're giving crowns at 4 Wws now? There appears to be a little confusion with the response lol.
Victor of the world can only be won once. (I imagine, last time I did WW properly there was a race going so it wasn't time to stop and check but I'm guessing it would screw up the hall of fame if you could do it twice) master of the world they give away like sweets.

The FIRST 4/7 gives you an achievement and the hall of fame nod for "winning" the world.

7/7 gives you the crown and is attainable by anyone who is in an alliance that completes 7/7. This can be done multiple times until the world closes.

This is true unless WW changed a lot very recently. Just thought I would help.

DeletedUser28898

The FIRST 4/7 gives you an achievement and the hall of fame nod for "winning" the world.

7/7 gives you the crown and is attainable by anyone who is in an alliance that completes 7/7. This can be done multiple times until the world closes.

This is true unless WW changed a lot very recently. Just thought I would help.

This is still the way I understand it as well. the first to get 4 gets the Hall of Fame. Any alliance that completes all 7 gets the crown. And there is no limit to the number of alliances that can achieve that. So anyone who hangs around long enough can pretty much get one.