Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Is it too early? Whatever, I'll continue.

You guys know what to do ;)

DeletedUser

Way too early to make predictions, yes - way too early to put the thread up, not really :)

DeletedUser

the top 12 seems to need a while to settle down but there will be some very skilled alliances on this world

DeletedUser46416

Not going to make a whole top twelve, but I can tell you right now that the GANG is going to SINK

DeletedUser44027

Not going to make a whole top twelve, but I can tell you right now that the GANG is going to SINK

I don't really see how you can possibly say this. They are number one in points, tied for numbe two in BP, and they have 4x the members of most other alliances. They're going to crush everyone. WW won't even be happening, they've already pretty much won.

DeletedUser37948

When bp ends then i think it will be possible to make a few assumtions but for now we live in MRA heaven

DeletedUser45115

Ok i admit that the gang is and MRA..and so what? I already seen MRA won worlds in few servers before. And plus The Gang have one advantge: We have almost everyone in ocean 55. Now its just make everyone enter in total commitment and then it will be the papel of the leadership to lead. If this alliance is leaded properly we will be on fierced force on the fields of battle.
Until then...Buy...Good Game and Have Fun ;)

DeletedUser

I don't really see how you can possibly say this. They are number one in points, tied for numbe two in BP, and they have 4x the members of most other alliances. They're going to crush everyone. WW won't even be happening, they've already pretty much won.

Hi dez, long time no see ;)

I can see why you are saying this. But I'm not in the world, do they have known players?

DeletedUser45115

I can see why you are saying this. But I'm not in the world, do they have known players?

* Facepalm *....Ok now only alliances with known players are good...
Funny because my experience...Most of the Known players are just sprinters but thats fine for me xD

DeletedUser46416

All it would take would be... oh lets just say a SPY (hint hint) to get up in their ranks and totally destroy them from the inside :p

DeletedUser

hey I didn't criticize, I was asking incase I knew of any players, but since I don't, I can't judge can I? ;)

In my experience MRA's often come in confident and get obliterated, usually down to poor leadership, but as my knowledge is lacking concerning your group, there's no reason for me to say you won't go on and be a great alliance ;)

DeletedUser45115

All it would take would be... oh lets just say a SPY (hint hint) to get up in their ranks and totally destroy them from the inside :p

If spys take the orders that i delivered and help in ops...so im good with them xD

DeletedUser45115

hey I didn't criticize, I was asking incase I knew of any players, but since I don't, I can't judge can I? ;)

In my experience MRA's often come in confident and get obliterated, usually down to poor leadership, but as my knowledge is lacking concerning your group, there's no reason for me to say you won't go on and be a great alliance ;)

Leadership...lets see...1 friend of mine won 4 worlds as founder. Other friend of mine won 3 worlds as a founder and without pacts....i guess if i have doubts i can ask to those two and i will be enlightened...but thank you for dont jugde us...
well...i mean you can say anything about my players but they have the guts to show theyr true nickname here so ;):cool:
(im not talking to you sir mattycool xD)

DeletedUser44027

Some of them are known to me,,, stelta, laurentf... But not as good players, known as bad ones :p

DeletedUser

I sense some sarcasm ;D

So I'm not in the world. Research my current IGN if you like ~ Xerothermic Juggernaut. Had a warm up on olynthus. That's my name, I'm not ashamed at all mate ;)

DeletedUser44027

Leadership...lets see...1 friend of mine won 4 worlds as founder. Other friend of mine won 3 worlds as a founder and without pacts....i guess if i have doubts i can ask to those two and i will be enlightened...but thank you for dont jugde us...
well...i mean you can say anything about my players but they have the guts to show theyr true nickname here so ;):cool:
(im not talking to you sir mattycool xD)
Tell me... Did these two fiends of your tell you to try to be the first alliance to hit the server cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.