Debating whether to join Sinope

DeletedUser46838

I've been reading the threads and I'm debating whether I should join or not. Should I join?

DeletedUser27128

Join Fruit Loop Troop! I have heard Baudin pays us salary of 1 muffin per week :D

DeletedUser

There is a chance that a good number of players from the US server could come over. Inno is testing out a new purchasing plan on Troy and the place is all worked up.

DeletedUser

worst settings ever.... ok, not worst, but after that wait? we deserve speed 3 conq, and no morale.

DeletedUser24285

Wanting to start from the Rim

Yes - would like to start this world, but I am seriously off with all the ego that goes with being a core alliance. If anyone is starting a serious fighting machine in a Rim ocean, I would be very interested.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've just joined. Rock5, you may as well join... You never know, Inno may keep us all waiting for a new world for another 5 months lol.

DeletedUser

There is a chance that a good number of players from the US server could come over. Inno is testing out a new purchasing plan on Troy and the place is all worked up.

There's already some form the US server here ;).

DeletedUser

Agree with Chalna on this one, need a nice 3:3 Conquest no Moral World, fresh...not a fan of the revolt system myself.

DeletedUser32737

I want to join and play rim, I have never done this before. When and where is the best in the Rim to have a nice balance of fights and relaxing (I tend to be too busy to play too often. Daily but not a overly frequent player.)

DeletedUser27128

I want to join and play rim, I have never done this before. When and where is the best in the Rim to have a nice balance of fights and relaxing (I tend to be too busy to play too often. Daily but not a overly frequent player.)

Rim is rim, not much fighting. However from what I have seen, 43 or 66/67 have a bit of fighting in them generally..

DeletedUser32737

Rim is rim, not much fighting. However from what I have seen, 43 or 66/67 have a bit of fighting in them generally..

Should I ask for an invite to those oceans then? Because that sounds like my cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

You never know, Inno may keep us all waiting for a new world for another 5 months lol.

actually no, new world is coming out in February...but its not revolt.. its conquest :p
but at the end for new revolt you may wait for 5 months haha :supermad:

DeletedUser32737

Look at the world map, you can see the best place for the rim is the South East.

Thank you very much :)
The only issue is I'm very busy at the moment so it may take a couple of days before joining is viable.

DeletedUser

Join it while you can!

The last world for oldschool revolt players.

A new era of grepo will begin once this world is done.