Eviction Notice vs The Syndicate?

DeletedUser42857

Elements of EN are here, the HERT branch as Bangarang, and lesser Herts as Hert

I think a few other EN are also here under pseudenyms going with their standard tactic of having loads of alliances.

But EN are not here as EN, just some players, but its more Hert than EN

Theres a good handful of original BE and others with players they've found along the way, and the core of Enigma from en70

Fight Club are here from En65 with a new name and Tom & Chad seemingly deposed as leaders (Project Mayhem) but other elements of Fight Club (Docsbaby, Shado and others) are also here as the terribly original "Spartans"

I recognise The Hammer but cant remember where from and i think they may have stolen the name

And a wee group from Pandiosa

theres certainly a lot of prior grudges floating around

but no, Syndicate are not here

DeletedUser46251

There is no EN conspiracy to have a bunch of alliances spread all over the server lol

A few started Hert over here but have been made to change the name as they do not represent En70 HERT, and a few of us are having a look at what all the fuss is about over in 64 D:

The hammer was based in 43 in Eubea and merged into HERT at some point, they are a team that have worked together before. Nicely packed together but are unfortunately slap bang next to The Usual Suspects, who are going to be the early force imo. Lots of good players there.

Whats happening with you Dim? I see that AG have formed without you, also Morti hasn't joined his old pals from EBC?

DeletedUser

And Noobian Guards?
Are they in Sinope?
Stop dim spamming bs.
HERT is not in Sinope.Individual players,mostly to test new features,yes,but not the alliance.
Stop reaching dim conclusions.
Don't troll Sinope with your bs.

DeletedUser38465

Glad to see Erik and Co. here. Not all of EN, but I wonder if more will pile in. Thought they all were going to finish Iayslyos? :p

DeletedUser38465

Whats happening with you Dim? I see that AG have formed without you, also Morti hasn't joined his old pals from EBC?

Not intentionally going to be serious with this world. I didn't want to start another crusade if I wasn't certain I would follow through to the end. Due to the RL situation I am in currently.

DeletedUser22517

If this world stays good in one month time we might join on the rim.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Glad to see Erik and Co. here. Not all of EN, but I wonder if more will pile in. Thought they all were going to finish Iayslyos? :p

I am not here lol, i just see how the settings are lol.
If EN would be here we would have 2 teams of 120 players so dont worry people , no need to ghost today.

DeletedUser42857

And Noobian Guards?
Are they in Sinope?
Stop dim spamming bs.
HERT is not in Sinope.Individual players,mostly to test new features,yes,but not the alliance.
Stop reaching dim conclusions.
Don't troll Sinope with your bs.

Tea calm down.

Originally an alliance called "Hert" was in this world complete with logo and "Hert Hurts" catchline but now they have changed their name.

And there is a healthy Hert "presence" in another alliance.

You really need to calm yourself down, dont ruin synope with more of your misinformation, call it a fresh start

DeletedUser

Tea calm down.

Originally an alliance called "Hert" was in this world complete with logo and "Hert Hurts" catchline but now they have changed their name.

And there is a healthy Hert "presence" in another alliance.

You really need to calm yourself down, dont ruin synope with more of your misinformation, call it a fresh start
you already have some players from HERT in HAMMER ALLY??we can chnage esy our name to HERT if you want to revenge to us? :)

DeletedUser38465

you already have some players from HERT in HAMMER ALLY??we can chnage esy our name to HERT if you want to revenge to us? :)

Im sure you will form up later on, no need to mention it. :D

DeletedUser46251

It's funny how Eubea sparring has spilled onto here already. We just need the Actium guys to get involved now, Djsof where are you? ;)

DeletedUser38465

It's funny how Eubea sparring has spilled onto here already. We just need the Actium guys to get involved now, Djsof where are you? ;)

Yeah, I actually didn't want that either. This is a new world, I do not hold any grudges. I told Nisa that even. ;)

Still, teasing won't hurt.

DeletedUser

Im sure you will form up later on, no need to mention it. :D
dont worry abouth me...I waitng to many worlds before you born dear boy :) ,I am ready always for you...
but you are always brave on words ,never do something big ,buaaahh :(

DeletedUser38465

You aren't kidding baldy, last couple pages are from Eubea. :D

DeletedUser38465

dont worry abouth me...I waitng to many worlds before you born dear boy :) ,I am ready always for you...

Congratulations, I don't claim to be great, though I welcome any challenge. :pro:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, I don't claim to be great, though I welcome any challenge. :pro:
please dont try to join to some big ally with your words and bee big guy,just organise something alone like I do forever..;)

DeletedUser42857

Andrin? is that you buddy?