√ 5. Occupy 5+ oceans
√ 6. Continue to attempt to justify "plan"
7. Ghost when BP ends.

Looks like plan is coming together nicely

;)

you missed 2b - Have trial run on US servers to iron out any problems

DeletedUser27128

All bark no bite, eh? :p

YOu are not gonna last long in 45 I'm telling you.

DeletedUser

Now i have to agree so how with Mungun, the Culling will never rise and they are disorganized trust me, so i left. ;)

DeletedUser25787

So you're the founder and you basically left before bp was over? You didn't even go down with your alliance?

DeletedUser

LOL the alliance is not mine anyway, the alliance is for Arau, so he joined the world early this why i left and i can't play with noobs.

DeletedUser27128

LOL the alliance is not mine anyway, the alliance is for Arau, so he joined the world early this why i left and i can't play with noobs.

May I remind you to look at the thread in "Premades" section.

Also, your profile stated that you are recruiting people with 1 year+ Grepo experience, and now you call them noobs?

Bad leadership :p

DeletedUser

lol, i was the 3rd founder, so i can't fight Arau... He founded the alliance on US42 i just made the Pre-made.

DeletedUser

I mean the leadership, and i don't mean to call them noob... Look i'm just angry :Angry:

DeletedUser45115

I mean the leadership, and i don't mean to call them noob... Look i'm just angry :Angry:

Dude xD Youre the only noob im seeing...i mean....the ship is sinking?That as a captain you should sink with it...