The Culling - World 81 Premade

DeletedUser

Why should i sink with some guys that don't know how to wait and listen at the same time? I'm not that stupid, if they would wait then we will be okay but if they can't then i'm sorry.

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah guys, just make fun because i left the alliance. They still have 2 leader ;)

DeletedUser44027

Lol. Any decent leader won't recruit people he can't work with.

DeletedUser

Lol, has i said, if Arau didn't played by now i would be in that alliance with great players and great points, trust me. But Arau did his wish so i left him lead his alliance a lone and see how far will he go.

DeletedUser25787

You realize that you thought Arau was going to leave a while ago so you took the lead and still even if there are three founders then those three founders should sink with the alliance that they couldn't lead and ran in to the ground

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So after all that effort and all the advertisement + talk about The Culling on these forums, you've just thrown it away. Great leader you are.

DeletedUser

I quite The Culling because of Leadership problem and can anyone delete this ing forum?

DeletedUser

I quite The Culling because of Leadership problem and can anyone delete this ing forum?

Now now, you set yourself up for a little ribbing with what you said early on in this thread, take it on the chin and smile, it's all in good fun. :)

DeletedUser

Goodbye guys, will give it a rest... Thank you for everything, very nice people you are.

DeletedUser

Goodbye guys, will give it a rest... Thank you for everything, very nice people you are.

good riddance to small children playing adults games. there are few people who are stupider than you. you left because you blundered we got angry with you because we knew you would blunder and then rather than apologizing you stropped of because people did not call you a hero for being stupid.

DeletedUser

I have to say, internal bickering before BP has ended is never ever good...

DeletedUser

No worries mauw. Grepolis can be very unforgiving if you are starting out. Some rules for using the External Forum:
  • Don't use it to recruit reliable players;
  • Don't use it to recruit at all unless you really have to;
  • Don't advertise a pre made first time out. You make yourself a target:
Contrary to what some say . Grepolis worlds are not won on the externals. Forum reputation and forum status counts for absolutley nothing! It is won ingame by conquering cities. That is where the real fun is to be had. Keep going bro :)

DeletedUser

No worries mauw. Grepolis can be very unforgiving if you are starting out. Some rules for using the External Forum:
Contrary to what some say . Grepolis worlds are not won on the externals. Forum reputation and forum status counts for absolutley nothing! It is won ingame by conquering cities. That is where the real fun is to be had. Keep going bro :)

mauw is far better at fighting on the externals than in game.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

+1 ^ what he said. The forums can be a very harsh place... Unless you're used to it.

DeletedUser19042

+1 ^ what he said. The forums can be a very harsh place... Unless you're used to it.

Talking out of experience? You know you can always approach me to talk about being the victim of cyberbullying. :)

DeletedUser46658

Contrary to what some say . Grepolis worlds are not won on the externals.

No, but they can be lost here; seen that plenty of times, used it to my advantage more than once. Very easy to lose the confidence of your alliance if you make a fool of yourself here.