Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

eh.. maybe you should learn something from The Culling, not to brag on the externals in advance, because if it fails, then we won't let you forget about it ;)

DeletedUser45115

eh.. maybe you should learn something from The Culling, not to brag on the externals in advance, because if it fails, then we won't let you forget about it ;)

Im not bragging.
I only said; T.G are dominating the ABP(and thats true) and then sudennly everybody becames xD

DeletedUser

After all dispite we make 5k almost 6k ABP in 2 hours were just a bunch of simmers hein boss xD

you really are funny....... not many people are out of BP yet........... for me to hit someone i got to travel 4 hours il wait till tomo thanks

DeletedUser43325

From quests and allianceless players? Congratulations :D

It doesn't really matter mate stats are stats you don't get to put an asterisk by them (as much as I'm sure most of us would like to). Your best bet is to just let them enjoy their moment and wait a couple of days.

DeletedUser45115

From quests and allianceless players? Congratulations :D

Yeah. Your right. Your absolutly rigth...
I forget it...Your the Badasses Here...The Legendary players..
Anyway.....everything in The Gang are ocorring as the planned xD

DeletedUser45115

It doesn't really matter mate stats are stats you don't get to put an asterisk by them (as much as I'm sure most of us would like to). Your best bet is to just let them enjoy their moment and wait a couple of days.
Thanks xD
Finnally someone who understands me xD
My ally gonna fall in 1 week,...1 month or so...so let me have this small moments of glory xD

DeletedUser27128

This much spam :Angry:

Wait for the world to start properly!

DeletedUser

Yes it does matter, I'm sorry to break it to you, but it does.

Okay, but I'm just saying attacking small players and taking BP from quests is one thing, taking them from an active player (by active I mean active and not a noob) is another.

Sorry for spewing the hate out, I don't mean to, maybe Miknel is right, let's wait a few days and see what you guys can brag about then :D

DeletedUser43325

Thanks xD
Finnally someone who understands me xD
My ally gonna fall in 1 week,...1 month or so...so let me have this small moments of glory xD

In no way am I on your side. I'm just saying that you simply have the advantage of the most amount of members leaving BP first, so you were bound to get out in front in ABP. It's not going to keep up that way, but it is what it is right now. Your alliance is garbage and will get eaten alive once the rest leave BP.

And who really cares if they are attacking unallied players or quests? The goal is to accumulate BP to open up slots so you can take more cities - it really doesn't matter at whose expense that BP comes from.

DeletedUser45115

Yes it does matter, I'm sorry to break it to you, but it does.

Okay, but I'm just saying attacking small players and taking BP from quests is one thing, taking them from an active player (by active I mean active and not a noob) is another.

Sorry for spewing the hate out, I don't mean to, maybe Miknel is right, let's wait a few days and see what you guys can brag about then :D

I gonna give you this:
Every island of every member of The Gang as is targets. I choose the targets myself. Now if they dont have alliance or are newbies i dont care. They are in The Gang islands and if i put an target in their backs my players attack and thats pretty much it ;)

DeletedUser

I gonna give you this:
Every island of every member of The Gang as is targets. I choose the targets myself. Now if they dont have alliance or are newbies i dont care. They are in The Gang islands and if i put an target in their backs my players attack and thats pretty much it ;)

Well I have to go right now, but I'm joining the world a couple of hours later.

I want to see how you guys develop.

Sorry for having a go, but your alliance is rather stereotypical shall we say :p

DeletedUser

I gonna give you this:

Big Guy, well done... your having to tell your alliance to attack noob players on there island??
should they not just be doing that

DeletedUser

In no way am I on your side. I'm just saying that you simply have the advantage of the most amount of members leaving BP first, so you were bound to get out in front in ABP. It's not going to keep up that way, but it is what it is right now. Your alliance is garbage and will get eaten alive once the rest leave BP.

And who really cares if they are attacking unallied players or quests? The goal is to accumulate BP to open up slots so you can take more cities - it really doesn't matter at whose expense that BP comes from.

Garbage? and your ally isnt? You think that 90% from there are world winners, this means something? If they dont played with gold they will be more worst than us. This is the single issue of the grepolis, GOLD can make from a user a "good" player, even if him/she is a noob.

DeletedUser45115

Garbage? and your ally isnt? You think that 90% from there are world winners, this means something? If they dont played with gold they will be more worst than us. This is the single issue of the grepolis, GOLD can make from a user a "good" player, even if him/she is a noob.

Calm down boss xD
Trash talk for now its just xD
Well they have Erik...a very nice person...at least that xD
so....go on guys...continue the Hate on Us xD And we gona continue to be the Number 1 Ally xD

DeletedUser44027

Yes, Gold can make a Noob a good player. Not doubting that. I spent gold on my third world, and I staying top 10 ABP.and points for a while despite being a complete Noob. But using gold doesn't make a Noob "great", and frankly, that's what's needed to survive. Good players are juicy, great players are tough to beat. So your Gang with their gold will be fun to take cities from.

DeletedUser43325

If you think I'm a noob then you are welcome to try to come after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.