Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser

By popular request...

If someone guesses the correct player, then I'll + rep xD

DeletedUser44027

I'm betting on him killing himself... Ghosting, ya know... Not saying when :x

DeletedUser19042

Do you even know what that is? Oh wait, you have an MRA, of course you don't.

DeletedUser45115

Do you even know what that is? Oh wait, you have an MRA, of course you don't.

so cause im in a MRA i dont have honor,dignity? Hum ok bro...ifs that what you think
wow i almost forgot...Check all the Rankings...and see whos in 1º in any single one of them xD My MRA up xD

DeletedUser19042

so cause im in a MRA i dont have honor,dignity? Hum ok bro...ifs that what you think
wow i almost forgot...Check all the Rankings...and see whos in 1º in any single one of them xD My MRA up xD

Yea no. Not for being in an MRA, it's for defending the idea behind an MRA. :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser

There is a reason why your alliance is at the top.

It has twice the number of others. Therefore twice as many simmers. If you are the leader, and you openly admitted to being a turtle earlier, I hate to see what the actual alliance will be like xD

DeletedUser45115

It has twice the number of others. Therefore twice as many simmers. If you are the leader, and you openly admitted to being a turtle earlier, I hate to see what the actual alliance will be like xD
Everyone has is game style. And tell me...if we are simmers how are we in 1 ABP?
And by the way...there are more alliances with +100 members.
Anyway....this is just trash talk to make your giant ego growns a litle bit more xD

DeletedUser45115

None. That's exactly the point. lol
LOOOOOL. Forgive master of reason. I cant join no premade for the en81 cause i come from the server.
Forgive me to defend my members too...
Forgive me to point out facts
Forgive me...
Cause an MRA is nothing and shall before when the BP ends....Couf Couf....:cool:
Forgive me master

DeletedUser46251

Why do i get the feeling i have read this all before in another thread...

DeletedUser45115

Ok but you want talk in numbers?
Lets talk in numbers.
The Alliance with the lowest number of members in top 12 is danish Division.
They have 79 members.
We have 120.
We have +41 members than they.

If we have for example twice the simmers and lets imagine they had 20 simmers...what i doubt but lets imagine...We would had 40 simmers. For Now he would have 80 active members and they´ll have 59. If we have many noobs(we dont cause i check the experience of everybody in this alliance) than it would be more persons that we cant count out to help the ally. But lets imagine that we have 30 noobs for exemple. Than we should have 50 active membes.
50 active members that are resposible to the ABP leadership.
In the ABP we have 16298 points wich give us a 326 ABP points for player.
Now explain me..how 50 players can hold the ABP against premade alliances with 100 of the best players of the server...And then just an example...
Did you want more or this is enougth to shout your mouth?

DeletedUser

yo bro, come on, lets play the game, we will speak in facts not in words like them. They are just jealous!

DeletedUser

More :) I'm liking this :D

I never said twice as many inactives - twice as many simmers. Simmers get BP from quests, so your first point is invalid.

Anymore? Or do you (like I said in the previous thread) want to wait and see what happens?