Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

On a side note, I had quite a tummy ache last night (Applebee's wing's). I totally farted under the covers and trapped my lady friend under them.

EDIT: Currently single. More time for grep...

DeletedUser19042

The gang lost his n*1 spot.

Sooo O Orador, what's your excuse for being an MRA now? :D :D :D

DeletedUser27128

Give the poor guys a break Joris, only 1-2 of them are here ;)

DeletedUser

Well just in case that we lose first place on the ranks, we still are the best on the battlefield :)
And that place will not be taked by anyone

DeletedUser19042

Well just in case that we lose first place on the ranks, we still are the best on the battlefield :)
And that place will not be taked by anyone

/me saved this quote in bookmarks. We'll see sweetheart, we'll see. ;)

DeletedUser

I have a feeling they are gonna regret it... lol :D

Maybe... or maybe not

DeletedUser

Really The gang, you have dropped 3 members so you can recruit 3 higher point players to try and take top spot again?

DeletedUser

Too early in the game to think no 1 spot as great achievement:)
just a week has passed,at least a couple more are needed to make accurate (more or less) prognoses.
Things are really fluid at this stage,a couple of cities and you can pass a rank,lol
Still in a MRA heaven;)
A new revolt server with good settings and many alliances may lose loads of good players who do not like the morale factor:)

Zarun-

Strategos
Jack Frost

That explains a lot. You aren't even in this world, just here to stir stuff up lol.

Now I get you parte1234, with your posts.

Edit: To appease those foaming at the mouth, no top 12 but an interesting tidbit.

Torque is in this world, currently rank 73. If they bring in more of the crew from Apollonia they'll be top 12. Mark my words. DanLWar is a good player and good leader - from what I know of him.

Last edited:

Zarun-

Strategos
And whats your excuse to an MRA have more ABP than yours Premade Elite Alliance?;)

lol he's got a point there. Your post showed up while I was editing.

Yeah O Orador, people have underestimated your alliance but I'm not making that mistake so don't worry.

DeletedUser45115

Not having 120 people since the server started.. :p

We only reached the cap in day 2 so shut up with that lie that we reached the cap in 2 hours.
and second...at least the gang doesnt need merges to plant is position in this world ;)

DeletedUser27128

At least we don't need to mass recruit anyone who applies to us...

Status
Not open for further replies.