Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser33530

trust me.... RUN RUN RUN you are falling apart and do not have the experience to save it.... i give it 2 days and fruit loop will overtake you.... its not about being 3rd its the simple fact that your growth is so much slower then most the alliances in the top ten

it shell not take long before members start getting worried and leave

Look I don't have he exact numbers on me right now but I'm 75% certain their growth isn't "so much slower" than the rest of the top ten. Idk how you could even prove that statement as the top ten is ever changing. Maybe later I'll do some actually math on it but the graphs on their growth appear about the same as much of the top 10

got no idea what the hell your talking about nor do i give a dam
i think you need to get some more sleep and stop worrying about what to do after the collapse

As he does not believe there will be a collapse such a statement makes no sense. So to put in terms you would understand "got no idea what the hell your talking about"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look I don't have he exact numbers on me right now but I'm 75% certain their growth isn't "so much slower" than the rest of the top ten. Idk how you could even prove that statement as the top ten is ever changing. Maybe later I'll do some actually math on it but the graphs on their growth appear about the same as much of the top 10

you can defend them all you want, but when i get an ingame message saying your right from a leader himself then i know im talking correct..... they are now 4th thats alot of dropping in 2 days and morale would be going out of the window to most of the players being new

DeletedUser33530

you can defend them all you want, but when i get an ingame message saying your right from a leader himself then i know im talking correct..... they are now 4th thats alot of dropping in 2 days and morale would be going out of the window to most of the players being new

I'm not defending them I'm just questioning your claims which you have so far not backed up.

I would also like to question how the opinion of one other player is enough to make everything that you say 100% correct?
Until you back that up I suggest you revise your claim to you "think" you are right as to make it more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

I just want to get us back on topic... I will kill him first!!! ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not defending them I'm just questioning your claims which you have so far not backed up.

I would also like to question how the opinion of one other player is enough to make everything that you say 100% correct?
Until you back that up I suggest you revise your claim to you "think" you are right as to make it more accurate.

REALLY............... the whole point of this thread is a joke and for fun............ it is impossible to supply evidence there is no maths to knowing these things if you dont believe me then fine but like i said his already messaged me ingame then minutes later players leaving, that is well enough for me and if it is not enough for you then keep quite and move on

DeletedUser19042

The Gang lost 13 members so far. See ya on the way down. as predicted xD

DeletedUser47953

That dirty Joris is ruining all the fun... Lols, good info though bro! ;)

DeletedUser

Sadly but most of top 15 has more players then they and they have 107 players!
They still are in 4th place in total points
2 in ATB
1 in DBP

Stop crying and wait while there is really something to brag about!

DeletedUser27128

I predict no one will kill him. He will just ghost after some time.

DeletedUser

As he does not believe there will be a collapse such a statement makes no sense. So to put in terms you would understand "got no idea what the hell your talking about"

And you was saying???? all that garbage and erm who was right?
90 members left and dropping very fast appears you was wrong with this one so take ya maths and 'fill in the rest' ;)

DeletedUser

O Orador messaged me in game over 36 hours ago and clearly stated I was right, the day before i was telling him its not going to last so can i only assume he means that

he also has not be online since sending me that message

DeletedUser33530

And you was saying???? all that garbage and erm who was right?
90 members left and dropping very fast appears you was wrong with this one so take ya maths and 'fill in the rest' ;)

Well if you could read you would find I said.

So do tell where in this post I ever said anything wrong?

DeletedUser33530

O Orador messaged me in game over 36 hours ago and clearly stated I was right, the day before i was telling him its not going to last so can i only assume he means that

he also has not be online since sending me that message

Screen shot of the message?

DeletedUser

Well if you could read you would find I said.

So do tell where in this post I ever said anything wrong?

you have been arguing with me with math and no evidence etc.... but I knew but could not use my evidence until I was 100% and Now i am so im producing it and instead of admitting you was wrong you try and blag your way out of it??

DeletedUser33530

you have been arguing with me with math and no evidence etc.... but I knew but could not use my evidence until I was 100% and Now i am so im producing it and instead of admitting you was wrong you try and blag your way out of it??

Actually I think that's what you just did in this post lol.
The math was my evidence and the math was indisputable facts that were and still are 100% accurate (unless I have stated that it was kind of guessing at the numbeds).
You have yet to produce many pieces of evidence actually.
I never said that the Gang wouldn't fall. I only showed the math so I am not wrong. You were correct in your guess but that doesn't make me wrong.

DeletedUser

Actually I think that's what you just did in this post lol.
The math was my evidence and the math was indisputable facts that were and still are 100% accurate (unless I have stated that it was kind of guessing at the numbeds).
You have yet to produce many pieces of evidence actually.
I never said that the Gang wouldn't fall. I only showed the math so I am not wrong. You were correct in your guess but that doesn't make me wrong.

of course the usual not i didnt mean it like that I was just saying this and i was just showing you the maths... why??
why bother to sit there even typing it inless you thought they would survive
I have supplied the screenshot so that makes no sense