Who will kill O Orador First

DeletedUser33530

of course the usual not i didnt mean it like that I was just saying this and i was just showing you the maths... why??
why bother to sit there even typing it inless you thought they would survive
I have supplied the screenshot so that makes no sense

Well i did mean exactly what i said and nothing more than that. I was just supplying facts for people to use to make fair opinions on (in other words I was really bored).
You haven't supplied all of the evidence needed to back up all of your claims but you have supplied most of it and that's enough to prove the claims to me at least.

Look you were 100% right. I never choice a side in this argument so im neither right or wrong in the end.

DeletedUser

Well i did mean exactly what i said and nothing more than that. I was just supplying facts for people to use to make fair opinions on (in other words I was really bored).
You haven't supplied all of the evidence needed to back up all of your claims but you have supplied most of it and that's enough to prove the claims to me at least.

its a very long conversation to screen shot all on here and a lot of swearing so will take me to long... judging by the amount of members dropping tonight its very easy to assume they knew over 24 hours ago it was falling apart

DeletedUser33530

its a very long conversation to screen shot all on here and a lot of swearing so will take me to long... judging by the amount of members dropping tonight its very easy to assume they knew over 24 hours ago it was falling apart

Yeah like I said you provided most of it. Not all which is understandable.
Also yeah no doubt it's over for them. Decent run though.

DeletedUser27128

This thread has crossed all limits of ridiculousness (if thats a word...)

DeletedUser27128

It took you 1 minute 15 seconds to read 1 short and simple sentence?

DeletedUser

It took you 1 minute 15 seconds to read 1 short and simple sentence?

oh come on seriously? is there anyone on this forum that gets a joke and does not take everything so seriously.............. anyone would think this forum is for member of the real UN the way it goes on

NO it probably did not take me that exact amount of time but bear in mind

timing stats here- in bold is what im thinking just in case you dont understand ;)

oh someone else commented lets look 'click on thread'
scroll scroll oh there it is
read what it says
Hhhmmm wow that was worth reading
scroll back up click to go back to main overview page

so no it did not take me that long to read your little sentance that was not worth reading

DeletedUser3300

Still read it though, didn't you? And wasted even more time replying to it. :D

DeletedUser

Wow, what was it orador said? most hated player on portuguese servers??

Most laughed at in the big leagues though. :D

Well, apart from maybe Mauuw, lol.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
I am disgusted to have been part of THE GANG for a few days. One thing that p*ssed me off was the bad grammar used in the mass mail messages and alliance forum. I know that's not a big issue but I just couldn't handle how bad it was. I kept receiving demands by the leaders as if I was their slave. O Orador claimed to be 18 years old...I believe, correct me if I am wrong. He is acting like a 7 year old... Please do us a favour and stop overusing the "xD" when it's not even funny! Also learn when to stop talking, please. Thank you!

PS: Ariesh... one of the worst founders I have ever seen. It's nice to see you threaten me and a few other ex-members but it won't do us any harm, it will just self inflict. Also I love your grammar on your threat.

DeletedUser27128

oh come on seriously? is there anyone on this forum that gets a joke and does not take everything so seriously.............. anyone would think this forum is for member of the real UN the way it goes on

NO it probably did not take me that exact amount of time but bear in mind

timing stats here- in bold is what im thinking just in case you dont understand ;)

oh someone else commented lets look 'click on thread'
scroll scroll oh there it is
read what it says
Hhhmmm wow that was worth reading
scroll back up click to go back to main overview page

so no it did not take me that long to read your little sentance that was not worth reading

There are plenty other pointless posts in this, and several othr threads, made by you.

If you don't like what I post, don't see it.