Issue #2​
January 25, 2015​

On this issue:
News
Ocean Review
Fun Section

News

Academy Alliances, Academy Alliances Everywhere
The fall of THE GANG and TZ-HC Brothers was no surprise and some alliances took advantage of their failure. Alpha et Omega gained two academy alliances this past week. THE GANG became one of their academies and was renamed Alpha et Omega.. The second alliance to join the family was WOLFPACK which was then renamed Wolfpack. Several players from the main alliance were sent to the academies to help organize and run them. The DANISH DIVISION too opened an academy which they called Danish Support Division. Coming Soon was another alliance that gained an academy this past week. Janissaries join them and was then renamed Coming Later. Inferno too decided to create an academy alliance which they named Inferno..

Growing Strong
The Usual Suspects are without a doubt shaping to be one of the best alliances in the world. They currently hold first place in points, average points per player and attacking battle points. However, the journey for this alliance has just began and anything can happen.

New Faces
A new alliance called Guards joined the top alliances this past week. Not much is known about them only that most of their members were part of the the now dead Prisoners alliance. Illuminati is another alliance that joined the top alliances this past week after they took in players from the NEW ERA alliance.

Ocean Review

Ocean 35
This is a freshly new ocean and the top alliances currently hold a pact with each other.
O35.png

Ocean 44
With all the top alliances gathered to the southeast of the ocean there is always something going on down there.
O44.png

Ocean 45
Same as in ocean 44, all the top alliances clustered together keeping things interesting.
O45.png

Ocean 53
Rim ocean, rim alliances, let’s see what they can make out of it.
O53.png

Ocean 54
As the rest of the core oceans, always full of action. Coming Soon, however, is located more towards the rim than the core, but they still have enough cities there to make their presence known.
O54.png

Ocean 55
Unlike the previous core oceans the alliances occupying ocean 55 are more evenly spread out.
O55.png

Ocean 56
I have a funny feeling about A Verbis Ad Verbera as their top players have either colonized or conquered ghost towns.
O56.png

Ocean 65
Again, Coming Soon has a strong presence in this ocean and it will be interesting to see which way they go.
O65.png

Ocean 66
Same thing as with all the other rim oceans at the moment.
O66.png

Fun Section

Spot The Difference
There are 8 differences, can you spot them all? Good luck!
1_2.png

1_1.png

Competition
Pick a number from 1 to 20.
Winner will be anounce in the next issue.
Good luck!​

Thank you for reading this week's issue. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any suggestions or information you think would be a good addition to the paper. Funny attack reports and PM are also welcome.

DeletedUser27128

Nice work. Too bad for this... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to C4R105 again.

I'll pick #7.

DeletedUser40267

Nice work. You saved me an hour of playing on Grepointel, lol

DeletedUser43442

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to C4R105 again.

DeletedUser

Academy Alliances, Academy Alliances Everywhere
The fall of THE GANG and TZ-HC Brothers was no surprise and some alliances took advantage of their failure. Alpha et Omega gained two academy alliances this past week. THE GANG became one of their academies and was renamed Alpha et Omega.. The second alliance to join the family was WOLFPACK which was then renamed Wolfpack. Several players from the main alliance were sent to the academies to help organize and run them. The DANISH DIVISION too opened an academy which they called Danish Support Division. Coming Soon was another alliance that gained an academy this past week. Janissaries join them and was then renamed Coming Later. Inferno too decided to create an academy alliance which they named Inferno..

Ragnarok looks like an academy for TUS ...

DeletedUser46838

I love your newspapers. So addicting. Could I copy your style of Newspapering?

DeletedUser

Good newspaper, but can I give you a little tiny bit of criticism in your ocean analysis of 65? ;) Thank you ;)

You said Coming soon have a strong presence, and didn't mention any other alliance, even though my eyes tell me Dalek and War Wolves actually have a stronger presence in that ocean?

That's all ;) Good paper as per usual!

DeletedUser

I like that Inferno has an academy called Inferno. No mistaking that, lol.
Anyway, good deal. I hope you keep this newpaper going.

DeletedUser36743

Good newspaper, but can I give you a little tiny bit of criticism in your ocean analysis of 65? ;) Thank you ;)

You said Coming soon have a strong presence, and didn't mention any other alliance, even though my eyes tell me Dalek and War Wolves actually have a stronger presence in that ocean?

That's all ;) Good paper as per usual!

War Wolves have disbanded already....