Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

My top 12 just got my forum account

1 The usual suspect Swiming but someone pls destroy them
2 Comming Soon^^^ Question: Erik do u live in a mansion with all the gold u have?
3 Froot Loop Troopspropably wil die off sooner or later
4+5 DanishMRAs but nice average But like all MRAs u guys will prob die off ---->The Gang
5-12 I got lazy Sink

21 Tickle Squad Pooped on United Nations they disbanded currently pooping on alliancers around us
#8 on ADP hmmm is that 13 apart SWIM
(Not biased at al)l( fingers are kinda sore already how do u guys even type such long top 12s)
Oh i forgot NOT A MRA ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

3 Froot Loop Troopspropably wil die off sooner or later
This is the most accurate ranking for fruit loops ever given lol

Also I don't think anyone uses so much gold that it would be equal to the price of a mansion lol (yes I understand it was an exaggeration). Even 25k per day wouldn't get to that and yes I have seen someone pay 25k gold per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Hahaha DANISH DIVISION an MRA? Lol if that makes you sleep better Eric.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Here's a fact... Danish Support Division mass recruit players and then kicks out some players without any notices/reasons (including me). Since I've been kicked out and I'm surrounded by Danish Support Division members, there is no hope for me :(

RIP Madbanshee

Zarun-

Strategos
I do enjoy conversations between players.

I can see quite a few alliances who will sink and many more forced to swim. The fun part is who is right and misinformed in this public forum

And the fun part is also the ones spreading the disinformation lol.

Hi Hunkiller.

So anyway the top 12 is starting to form up and in the upcoming weeks we'll be able to make more accurate analyses.

I didn't even write a Sink/Swim for nysa until about a month in and by the end it was like 80%+ accurate.

DeletedUser

Here's a fact... Danish Support Division mass recruit players and then kicks out some players without any notices/reasons (including me). Since I've been kicked out and I'm surrounded by Danish Support Division members, there is no hope for me :(

RIP Madbanshee

her is your reasons you are a noob

DeletedUser

Swim for now.
3. Fruit Loop Troop - Positioned with TUS in O45 and sooner or later the war will break out (if it isn't already?) and think it ends out with them as loosers even though they are positioned good = Float for now but will sink in a war with TUS.

Nice top 12. However TUS & Fruits are pacted. TUS is also NAP'd with Legion of death. So there's nothing really to see here.

DeletedUser

Does coming soon and TUS have a pact cause id love to see them go to war

DeletedUser

Second Fruit Loop to ghost once we revolt him/her (vulekeva this time.) Funny stuff.

DeletedUser33530

Second Fruit Loop to ghost once we revolt him/her (vulekeva this time.) Funny stuff.

You realize it takes a few days to ghost right? For a player to ghost during a revolt they would have had to have clicked delete long before they were revolted

DeletedUser

You realize it takes a few days to ghost right? For a player to ghost during a revolt they would have had to have clicked delete long before they were revolted

You realize this isn't accurate, right? You literally click "restart," confirm in your email, and the restart, or "ghosting," happens.

I just did it on a server less than a week ago.

DeletedUser33530

You realize this isn't accurate, right? You literally click "restart," confirm in your email, and the restart, or "ghosting," happens.

I just did it on a server less than a week ago.

Did the player restart or leave the world entirely?

DeletedUser

Did the player restart or leave the world entirely?

Reset, brah. I told you the players name, a player who was in your alliance.

Edit- reseting is ghosting btw, it ghosts all the cities you own, then starts you on the rim. If you don't think thats ghosting, you're an idiot.

DeletedUser33530

There are 88 people in my alliance. You will have to forgive me for not knowing what each and everyone of them is doing off the top of my head.

I know what resetting is and I don't appreciate the personal insults. You never specified (until now) the means by which the player ghosted so I had not known. I asummed it was an account deletion since I see know reason as to why the player would restart.

DeletedUser

To further explain what happened, this player named his/her cities "01. I hate revolt," "02. with morale," "03. bye." One would think if you guys were this "great" alliance, as you claim, you would, at the least, have warning of someone quitting.

This was one of your top players, and a player who is ranked #5 in total bp. It's not some random from the "88"