Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser22708

Look at that, the big boy is in charge of an academy :)
Fact is, OV receives help from their academy as well as their pact "Scorpions" but it seems playing with 3 alliances is not enough so you tried to get Sanctimonious on board with you as well, too bad it failed.

As for EQ, seems you guys think you're weak, why else would you contact alliances like SoA to try and turn em on us? Good job with inviting all those ex-ruse players, you had a good shot at ww but you just ruined it by taking them in. You'll see soon what I'm talking about.

I find it funny both alliances think they have a shot at the ww's :cool:

DeletedUser27128

WWs are anyone's game right now, IMHO. Can't say yet who will win...

DeletedUser48639

Look at that, the big boy is in charge of an academy :)
Fact is, OV receives help from their academy as well as their pact "Scorpions" but it seems playing with 3 alliances is not enough so you tried to get Sanctimonious on board with you as well, too bad it failed.

As for EQ, seems you guys think you're weak, why else would you contact alliances like SoA to try and turn em on us? Good job with inviting all those ex-ruse players, you had a good shot at ww but you just ruined it by taking them in. You'll see soon what I'm talking about.

I find it funny both alliances think they have a shot at the ww's :cool:
Okay, I'm not on the externals a lot, but it's time to clear things up. First of all, we talk about possible pacts, ceasefires, etc, in our chat or on the forums. A pact with SoA has yet to be mentioned. As for ex-RUSE, I have no idea how this will turn out, the decision was made by the ex-RUSE players who had already joined Beta from the start.

Oh yeah, OV now has a pact with Trident and they're going to help them to fight against us ;) !

Edit: You would be suprised how many alliances are turned on us. Also please keep it cool, I know there are some merges and whatever I know going on, we with RUSE, you with Imps, OV pacting every single alliance on this server, etc.
Let us just wish eachother the best of luck, even if the opposing alliance didn't play nice, I am sure a lot of alliances are going to play like this to win a crown. This is a game overall and you should play it for fun. I could trash talk on Venom because we took 22 of your cities yesterday in our OP, but instead I will say it was a fun fight and you played well. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Okay, I'm not on the externals a lot, but it's time to clear things up. First of all, we talk about possible pacts, ceasefires, etc, in our chat or on the forums. A pact with SoA has yet to be mentioned. As for ex-RUSE, I have no idea how this will turn out, the decision was made by the ex-RUSE players who had already joined Beta from the start.

Oh yeah, OV now has a pact with Trident and they're going to help them to fight against us ;) !

Edit: You would be suprised how many alliances are turned on us. Also please keep it cool, I know there are some merges and whatever I know going on, we with RUSE, you with Imps, OV pacting every single alliance on this server, etc.
Let us just wish eachother the best of luck, even if the opposing alliance didn't play nice, I am sure a lot of alliances are going to play like this to win a crown. This is a game overall and you should play it for fun. I could trash talk on Venom because we took 22 of your cities yesterday in our OP, but instead I will say it was a fun fight and you played well. Thank you.

Well done indeed on the OP. Atticus showing his true colors, doing an op on a player that was in RUSE with him, so he knew exactly when that player would be offline. It's a game, i agree, the tactics some people use are pathetic nevertheless.

And OV, if you think i'm going into vm because you've been spying, casting spells and attacking me for over 2 days, you're dead wrong. Enjoy the city today, i'll play the game at your lvl.

DeletedUser43325

You need to check your sources mate, if it was Dr who hinted it why would we decline it. So stop the b$ yet again.

I think its you who need to open the eyes and your head if you think OV doesn't fight.

Actually it's you who need to check your sources kiddo. Given that I was a central figure in all of this I can speak to it. I was approached by OV for the NAP - in which I brought it to the top (Dr.) to discuss. If you would like me to show you the transcript of that conversation, I will gladly do so.

And I have personally (not speaking for venom as a whole) offered help to individual OV players if they would like to take any EQ city. At this point I despise EQ far more then OV - so I will gladly assist in their demise when asked. If you would like me to show you the PM's with those players I have spoken to, I will gladly do that as well.

Quit speaking like you're "in the know" on all of this, because you aren't.

DeletedUser30490

!!!
OV pacted with trident?whoever gives you this info is brilliant my friend! :D
Trident is oen of our enemies!
Equilibrium is the one who has a pact with Trident :rolleyes:
grabbed their good players form them too so i wont be surprised if they're attacking you now.Whatever it is we have no pact with them

and we pact all alliances?
jesus we have just one pact!

Equilibium though has a pact with Trident(not sure about it anymore) and even a nooby alliance like dark angels-.-

edit:trident even was caught supporting some of your sieges some time back...so who needs helpsfrom other alliances to fight who again?
check your facts before you open your big mouth :p

DeletedUser48639

!!!
OV pacted with trident?whoever gives you this info is brilliant my friend! :D
Trident is oen of our enemies!
Equilibrium is the one who has a pact with Trident :rolleyes:
grabbed their good players form them too so i wont be surprised if they're attacking you now.Whatever it is we have no pact with them

and we pact all alliances?
jesus we have just one pact!

Equilibium though has a pact with Trident(not sure about it anymore) and even a nooby alliance like dark angels-.-

edit:trident even was caught supporting some of your sieges some time back...so who needs helpsfrom other alliances to fight who again?
check your facts before you open your big mouth :p

This was posted by ThaUnit, ex top player from Trident:

jxEU0up.jpg

DeletedUser30490

like i said grabbed their best players so obviously trident turns red automatically after that.No reason in keeping them green right?:rolleyes:
Oh boy,he must have some bad spy in trident then :D
we at no point have approached trident about any pact
they became our enemy before the OV merge and are still our enemy!

no point asking a alliance no where near us to assist us with wonders and surely we dont need a alliances like tat to help us against equilibrium -.-
as you can see,
8dbb4d70820c386d985e88ce825f6dde.png

DeletedUser48639

Actually it's you who need to check your sources kiddo. Given that I was a central figure in all of this I can speak to it. I was approached by OV for the NAP - in which I brought it to the top (Dr.) to discuss. If you would like me to show you the transcript of that conversation, I will gladly do so.

And I have personally (not speaking for venom as a whole) offered help to individual OV players if they would like to take any EQ city. At this point I despise EQ far more then OV - so I will gladly assist in their demise when asked. If you would like me to show you the PM's with those players I have spoken to, I will gladly do that as well.

Quit speaking like you're "in the know" on all of this, because you aren't.
If I may, could I ask why everyone dislikes EQ more than anyone? I already could guess the answer, but just in case I am wrong.

DeletedUser30490

well you asked for it
tell tha unit to not talk without knowing a darn thing!

362578852b41ca2a1b001f51ae9200f4.png

443be2575430b1d7c5b16004a691e898.png

2c742dc467ef5fd512f357a6239dcde0.png

guess someone wanted an academy too :D
quit pointing fingers when yours are all dirty you hypocrites

DeletedUser48639

well you asked for it
tell tha unit to not talk without knowing a darn thing!

362578852b41ca2a1b001f51ae9200f4.png

443be2575430b1d7c5b16004a691e898.png

2c742dc467ef5fd512f357a6239dcde0.png

guess someone wanted an academy too :D
quit pointing fingers when yours are all dirty you hypocrites
This was just the information I had recieved. I did not know that EQ wanted Trident as an academy. Guess Trident either misunderstood this or I did. I know there were talks about a NAP and us not attacking Trident but that is it. Trident has been rather unsuccesful against us so far, all of their conquests were handovers from old Trident members.

DeletedUser22708

Druvi, you got a big mouth for being in an academy. Wouldn't have surprised me if OV contacted Trident for a pact, it's all they do.
First Sanctimonious, who's next?

DeletedUser21311

Digital , i think its time you Go run around to find some new recruits for Veno , seems your Old set are Running to Vm One By One , Arent They ? What Happened ? Venom losing its Fangs ?!;) Is that why you are shouting here so much mate ?

And i think its been 4 months of this , " Ov is pacted with everyone stuff " . I do belive that the Creative side of Venom would have been able to Spin some new Spam around here and not the same Old .....

As for OV approaching Venom with Pact :p Minkel > A player talking to you About a possible truce in a casual chat , If it even happened ....IS not the same as alliance leader proposing terms to a member of the same level on the other side . I had expected you to know that atleast , Or is it you have run out of words , and are trying to use this as a Sheild :D ? !

As for For your proposals to OV for the truce , that you wanted Soooo , so much , We are still taking REDs are we not ? Last time i checked my forums , some of yours were under seige by us , Run Run , you can still save those If you find some new alliance to merge with ;)

DeletedUser22708

Digital , i think its time you Go run around to find some new recruits for Veno , seems your Old set are Running to Vm One By One , Arent They ? What Happened ? Venom losing its Fangs ?!;) Is that why you are shouting here so much mate ?

And i think its been 4 months of this , " Ov is pacted with everyone stuff " . I do belive that the Creative side of Venom would have been able to Spin some new Spam around here and not the same Old .....

As for OV approaching Venom with Pact :p Minkel > A player talking to you About a possible truce in a casual chat , If it even happened ....IS not the same as alliance leader proposing terms to a member of the same level on the other side . I had expected you to know that atleast , Or is it you have run out of words , and are trying to use this as a Sheild :D ? !

As for For your proposals to OV for the truce , that you wanted Soooo , so much , We are still taking REDs are we not ? Last time i checked my forums , some of yours were under seige by us , Run Run , you can still save those If you find some new alliance to merge with ;)
Oh Goku where to begin, yes i think we should start an academy, maybe add another pact or 2 to be on the same level of awesomeness as OV.

Yes OV took cities from us, so did we from OV, big deal? At least we don't need 3 alliances to do it... Because you've only been fighting 116 members, while you yourself have OV, OV2 and Scorpions at your disposal. Looking at those numbers, you're doing pretty bad...

DeletedUser

If anyone would like to bolster their argument against Eq then I can help. Back when mygod among others were still around they proposed an offer to us in which our top 10 active players would join them and the rest of the guys left in PP would get a NAP, if we refused then it'd be a war. Basically they wanted us to completely lay down for them so naturally we declined.
Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 6.03.55 PM.png
And Nico was so adamant about refusing the deal but then he runs to them to in his words get "the crown"
Screen Shot 2015-01-25 at 6.04.45 PM.png

DeletedUser30490

Oh Goku where to begin, yes i think we should start an academy, maybe add another pact or 2 to be on the same level of awesomeness as OV.

Yes OV took cities from us, so did we from OV, big deal? At least we don't need 3 alliances to do it... Because you've only been fighting 116 members, while you yourself have OV, OV2 and Scorpions at your disposal. Looking at those numbers, you're doing pretty bad...

just cause we have a pact with scorps doesnt mean they will help us with wonders right?-.-
so in that case it's venom+impervious against the others too

as for that trident comment,like i showed you XD,the trident player approached us about a pact not the other way around.We wouldn't go so low unlike equilibrium...

DeletedUser22708

just cause we have a pact with scorps doesnt mean they will help us with wonders right?-.-
so in that case it's venom+impervious against the others too

as for that trident comment,like i showed you XD,the trident player approached us about a pact not the other way around.We wouldn't go so low unlike equilibrium...

I'm not talking about Scorpions helping in WW's (which i'm sure they gonna do anyways), i'm talking about Scorpions helping you in your fight against us. 3 alliances vs 1, not really something to be proud of... Seeing you still have significant losses, you and scorps.

DeletedUser

Pfff this is getting boring...

DeletedUser30490

I'm not talking about Scorpions helping in WW's (which i'm sure they gonna do anyways), i'm talking about Scorpions helping you in your fight against us. 3 alliances vs 1, not really something to be proud of... Seeing you still have significant losses, you and scorps.

pretty sure the term pact means that you can help each other etc...so if we support their sieges or vice versa it's only cause we have a pact.And just cause it's 3 alliances to 1 in an instance like that it's not our problem :p if you feel so bad ask impervious to support your sieges :rolleyes: