A Message to EN 72

DeletedUser

I hereby wish to serve notice to en 72 that i am handing in my resignation as of 1300 utc+1 today. I don't know how you'll all cope without me..but just like Mary poppins, Lassie. a guardian angel or that weird uncle everyone has that has to tell the neighbourhood when he moves into a new house i will pop in to check on you from time to time.

Its been mental.

Jamo.

ps =come on grep its nearly feb. why am i still a reindeer trainer?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hereby wish to serve notice to en 72 that i am handing in my resignation as of 1300 utc+1 today. I don't know how you'll all cope without me..but just like Mary poppins, Lassie. a guardian angel or that weird uncle everyone has that has to tell the neighbourhood when he moves into a new house i will pop in to check on you from time to time.

Its been mental.

Jamo.

ps =come on grep its nearly feb. why am i still a reindeer trainer?

Hah. I've just clicked "Delete Account".

Edit: To the people I played with, had fun with and gained respect for on all sides of the fence, thanks. Sorry for the abrupt goodbye. It's like taking off a bandage, you have to be quick about it and not think about it. You have me on Skype if you want to talk.

To the people lying, deceiving and scheming.. A happy goodbye!

Good luck one and all. I'm done with Grepolis. And I think I'm going to enjoy my free time again. ;)

Best,
B

DeletedUser

Another 2 down. :(

It's been good playing alongside you both. Good luck for whatever the future brings.

DeletedUser

Good luck Jamo , the place will be a little bit quieter now i presume :p
Brandr i did not know you but enjoy RL mate.

So Jay You got the new ING (well done on city 4 btw) lets show EN81 How to play!!;)

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear the two of you leaving. The limited interaction we had was friendly and I appreciated that. Good luck and take care in RL.

Apparently Exo is now leaving...same goes to him. Though I don't think friendly interaction would apply in his case. Best wishes to him just the same.

Beaver

DeletedUser

LoL I can't see why he wouldn't join his own fan club.

cos he can t spell it ..he has a strange compulsion to instead put honour and KINGKEVWINS in every sentence.. its a tick:p

DeletedUser

Sad to see both of you go.

@Jamo - still time to change your mind. :p

DeletedUser

Sad to see both of you go.

@Jamo - still time to change your mind. :p

I'm sad to leave too. somethings just are the way they are i can't fracure a solid alliance or rather be the indirect cause of said fracture, I'm no deep thinker so thats the best i have. Its been fun SC -btw pm me your real first name you enigma!!

Good luck Jamo , the place will be a little bit quieter now i presume :p
Brandr i did not know you but enjoy RL mate.

So Jay You got the new ING (well done on city 4 btw) lets show EN81 How to play!!;)

froggy city 5 now ...keep up :p

DeletedUser

thanks for the edit sharky -sorry bout the double post , all my years her i didnt figure out how to multi quote...sometimes I'm so dense light bends around me ;)

DeletedUser

finally got too bored lads and lassies , tried to stick it out but being isolated and having no enemy is boring beyond words..all city's have ghosted.. most are pretty clear bit I'm not sure about the spying crack on ghosts..most have upwards of 200 -700k inside. Anyway..im off on an extended Grepo vacation - you all need to get a life lol! :p

Jamosays relax
and glasscaseofemotion are the only ones Reem nuked up the rest were out as Lts or are LS/ALU city's .

good luck all.

DeletedUser21374

Each time big player ghosted, I check the estimated time to WW Age.

Best of luck to jamo and brand. Who's gonna be the newspaper editor?

DeletedUser

I'm still here for the paper buddy look in 66 :) now we have a real challenge to TD/OL and apoca -do ol/td let apoca get a bridge to 34 and their ww islands or do they conquest my ghost...self sacrifice... now all these allegations in ol/td that i ruined the server and am 'playing' people -prove me wrong and fight , or shut up and admit i took the honourable road and you were never good enough, that mine and kirky plan was the correct one all along...prove me wrong and play or stay in sinope and get eaten by TUS up to you.