Milestones of Olynthus

DeletedUser42956

and EG kicked you as well, I wonder why that was and is?

Oh I know why, because it was all about the luke show and not being a team player within things, what happens to a player who thinks it is all about him and doesnt care about anyone else when it comes to things.

Makes me think of gollums song.

Where once was light
Now darkness falls
Where once was love
Love is no more

Don't say -- goodbye
Don't say -- I didn't try...

These tears we cry
Are falling rain
For all the lies
You told us
The hurt, the blame!

And we will weep
To be so alone
We are lost!
We can never go home

So in the end
I will be -- what I will be
No loyal friend
Was ever there for me

Now we say -- goodbye
We say -- you didn't try...

These tears you cry
Have come too late
Take back the lies
The hurt, the blame!

And you will weep
When you face the end alone
You are lost!
You can never go home

And his famous sang, "IT"S MINE ALL MINE"

when you grow up luke, as I stated you're a good player with all the potential in the world" and want to become a team player within things and listen without inserting your foot into mouth and down grading leadership and making it the luke show. And admit things instead denying them when caught in total lies.
Then you maybe able to be a part of things and a productive part of an alliance.
Till then, I wish you well.
Dwarfthis

DeletedUser

ive drawn you out of hiding! you come here to brag as well :p?
now of course being the leader of totl your exaggerating aren't you? ;).. now why would I help you when im too busy defending my cities from you.. waiting for the day when the cs's appear :D
maybe I just cause too much chaos :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42956

Dear TOTL recruiting/diplomatic team,

I am contacting you just to give you a warning about one of your new recruits, Lukebnm. Whether you guys are our competition or not, I believe you deserve to know why we decided to kick this player out. We have been very lenient towards him and I honestly believe most alliances would have kicked him out way earlier. Why did we kick him? Luke simply is no team player. He asks for resources all the time, does not care at all about the alliance as a whole, cries about everything that happens to him but would never help anybody out when they were to be in a similar situation. We have given him two warnings before actually kicking him out, one warning was about his attitude altogether, and one warning was about him telling the leader of an alliance we were pacted with he would "send a CS to his city", just because he did not agree with something he said. And finally, today he tried to "steal" a claim of one of our smaller players, by sending a CS to it and stacking it, just because things didn't go the way he planned it. Like I said, I believe you guys deserve to know why we kicked him out, what you do with this information however is all up to you guys.

Kind regards,

Obsidian King
Leader of E.G.

Interesting as here the same thing happened in EG
Love your dramatics Luke on how you say you do this and that and lie within the process of it all.

Now that the truth has been brought forth for all to see and within the type of player and within the dramatics you put forth. They can make their own decision from there.
I just hope uncaged/caged keeps you thats just a benefit for us within all your crying you will be doing and down grading their leadership.

DeletedUser

lets see what happens then.. still got a lot of rebuilding to do..
oh about this truth as always things have been exaggerated or changed..
although some of it is true I have to admit that.. (although quite exaggerated.. - I ask for res to help me get conquest rdy earlier and apparently that means I ask for res all the time etc..)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Just to remind you all... This is the milestone thread, these posts are not necessarily spam but off-topic. If you wish to discuss this, then do it Ingame or create a thread/PNP.

James

DeletedUser42956

well it may well be a milestone if one stops to think about it, kicked out of two alliances and a possible third, now thats a milestone *LOL*

But understand what your saying and will leave well enough alone.

DeletedUser44293

First Little War (25 Conquests on each side): Nordic Warriors vs. Rise of The Titans (15/06 - 10/07)
2b41bdd0dcfeb5ef686defd28c761144.png

50 Towns: pretty.please
eda051ebb8017665bd03cf8ad23ce300.png

DeletedUser

Concurred. love how nordic or war pigs didnt even get any of there players into the hall of fame either.

DeletedUser

Gratz on the simmers victory, now lets see if you can back up your beef and get fighters victory of first to 7.

DeletedUser

Gratz on the simmers victory, now lets see if you can back up your beef and get fighters victory of first to 7.
Lol you are a big noob!! Stop acting like you can beat totl from reaching 7 first and even if you do, you won't even get a penny !! :) the game is over
And further totl don't need your tauntful wishes :) and you lost it like we bw lost due to our inappropriate leaders who instead of making their ww were busy fighting :/

DeletedUser

Lol you are a big noob!!

If you want to make a call-out, please do. I will take you on 1vs1 on any conquest settings on the rim of any set server and we will see who is a noob.

As for this server, there is a long way to go yet, since ToTL were the only ones playing for only 4. Your alliance is playing for first to 7 too, not first to 4.

DeletedUser

If you want to make a call-out, please do. I will take you on 1vs1 on any conquest settings on the rim of any set server and we will see who is a noob.

As for this server, there is a long way to go yet, since ToTL were the only ones playing for only 4. Your alliance is playing for first to 7 too, not first to 4.
I take your challenge!! Let's see who is the noob
Will keep in contact for next server but I don't expect it to be 1 on 1 as you guys are cheats

DeletedUser28898

Concurred. love how nordic or war pigs didnt even get any of there players into the hall of fame either.

You don't look really hard, do you? Almost 15% of the hall of fame roster came from Nordic and War Pigs.

THE WAR PIGS - crashtech
NORDIC WARRIORS - kinman0211, ccycecilyip, HoYau, bear1234567

Again, we tried our best between the name change and these players to make it a team effort. I doubt Bad Wolf was going to do the same.

DeletedUser

I take your challenge!! Let's see who is the noob
Will keep in contact for next server but I don't expect it to be 1 on 1 as you guys are cheats

say, why do you feel the need to hide behind your name?