Moderately Riled Ancients

DeletedUser8396

Hello everyone. I'll likely be joining en82 if it is conquest. I will be making an alliance titled Moderately Riled Ancients (MRA). We, as the acronym implies, will be an MRA. Anyone is welcome to join. Anyone at all. I want to try a different alliance strategy than usual. I have no qualifications to note (I was a diplomat once...but considering our alliance strategy was to literally enrage the entire world, it wasn't all too difficult).

If you want to join up, then all you have to do is go Northwest on the new world.

That's basically it...

Toodles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Well if you get rimmed and still want to continue playing, you can always join my team of nubz ;)

DeletedUser29066

Well if you get rimmed and still want to continue playing, you can always join my team of nubz ;)

What do you mean "if" he gets rimmed? They'll be swarming all over him like flies on feces.:D

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear i wouldn't have advertised this.

DeletedUser

a pebbles. Is this tab serious? Are you really looking to recruit players to a new alliance on a proposed en82 or are you just being ironic?

DeletedUser8396

a pebbles. Is this tab serious? Are you really looking to recruit players to a new alliance on a proposed en82 or are you just being ironic?

I actually plan on joining. If anyone wants to come along they're free to apply here. This may be cancelled if I absolutely hate the settings (or if they are not conducive to a MRA - looking at you, forever looming 40 player Alliance cap), but I actually intend on giving this a go. I'm curious if an MRA run in a certain fashion could work.

DeletedUser27128

I actually plan on joining. If anyone wants to come along they're free to apply here. This may be cancelled if I absolutely hate the settings (or if they are not conducive to a MRA - looking at you, forever looming 40 player Alliance cap), but I actually intend on giving this a go. I'm curious if an MRA run in a certain fashion could work.

Umm.. doesn't matter if the cap is 40, just create 5 academies!

DeletedUser

Since you confirm your genuine interest then I apologise for casting doubt.

DeletedUser

a pebble can you please stop trolling the forums? what happened to these forums being well moderated, letting this guy run rampant on the forums. Mods Plea. :p

DeletedUser33530

i am completely ignoring two worlds that i should be playing in right and ill probably end up ignoring a third because of this but hell yeah i want in.