A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser22708

Ridiculous.... how many more people do you want OV? You number all alliances by 2x already, fight and get the win if you have the guts instead of recruiting everyone..

Your words fall in deaf ears Bond. OV and the crown is like Gollum and the ring, they will try every sneaky tactic there is to get it.
We'll just have to throw OV in Mount Doom :)

DeletedUser27128

That analogy though... o_O

P.S. OV, can I make a request of you? Can you teach me how to be an expert turtle? :) I've never seen that much dlu + biremes anywhere... and believe me, I have tried so much to turtle up, but nothing compare to you o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11969

This thread has gone awfully quiet are the two of you busy with other matters :p

DeletedUser22708

This thread has gone awfully quiet are the two of you busy with other matters :p

I was just busy having a laugh at the MM from Vulpes.

Our alliance time zone is UTC+1, please adjust your settings if necessary.

Basically our primary goals right now are securing any available territory in our four primary oceans (55/65/56/66), and establishing a northern front along the (54/64) borders. Currently ALL cities not in our alliance are fair game. I know some of you may have friends in border alliances, and we will not require or force anyone to attack anyone else, however please be aware that our alliance stance is any player not in Equilibrium is an enemy.

We plan to win this server, and the way it looks it's going to be won by massive participation on the front end, and then winning a nice big fight shortly after. We may not seem as organized as other alliances, but we take A LOT of cities, grow fast, and have great participation and teamwork.

All we expect is activity, respect for your fellow alliance mates, and that you enjoy the game.

Welcome to all of you!
.v. / Matt

DeletedUser11969

Hmmmm seems everyone knows the plan, well I guess it wasnt rocket science :eek:

DeletedUser22708

Hmmmm seems everyone knows the plan, well I guess it wasnt rocket science :eek:
I knew from the start Vulpes was going to build the ww's, even when he kept saying to everyone a couple of months ago that he wasn't.

If by any chance Venom wouldn't win the ww race and it's between EQ and OV, well at this point i'd rather see OV winning, that's how much i dislike EQ. Cheerio

DeletedUser27128

You know you are part of OV when you need 3 alliances to even stand a chance at the crown......... Scorps might as well change their name to Oceans Nubz 3.

Hilarious thing is that despite having 3 alliances, they are STILL behind Equilibrium. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47756

You know you are part of OV when you need 3 alliances to even stand a chance at the crown......... Scorps might as well change their name to Oceans Nubz 3.

Hilarious thing is that despite having 3 alliances, they are STILL behind Equilibrium. :D

Bond, do you have nothing better to do that troll around having sarky digs? It's only a game. I couldn't care less where EQ are. At the end of it all, I still have a life lol. Losing a WW isn't going to change nothing. But for some immature people I can see that this has become their life.

DeletedUser27128

Bond, do you have nothing better to do that troll around having sarky digs? It's only a game. I couldn't care less where EQ are. At the end of it all, I still have a life lol. Losing a WW isn't going to change nothing. But for some immature people I can see that this has become their life.

Sarcasm and insult flowing from a defeated foe :D Burn... OV will lose again for the third time!

DeletedUser47756

Sarcasm and insult flowing from a defeated foe :D Burn... OV will lose again for the third time!

Lol! Okay. If they lose, what exactly do they lose? A crown? I am not THAT bothered to be honest. Some crave WW more than others. I see it as the worst part in this game.

DeletedUser27128

Lol! Okay. If they lose, what exactly do they lose? A crown? I am not THAT bothered to be honest. Some crave WW more than others. I see it as the worst part in this game.

You might not be. But the majority of OV is bothered about the crown. And guess what? Day 3 into WW and 2nd city they got under siege. Highly unlikely chances of winning!

DeletedUser

I not here any more but just quick fly be to say LOL to OV, started planning for ww's month or 2 into server and then 2 under siege in 3 days. Good job noobs :D