Pnp Just when i thought we were done

DeletedUser

So here i was thinking about valentine and how much love is being spread all around....

Here i was happy that no more trash emails were being sent.....

Here i was glad that this world is almost over....

AND BOOOOOOM

Mass mail from Love Leader VLATKO....

vlatkojankov
fluxon6 today at 06:33
are you for real ?
vlatkojankov today at 06:15
This is sent to all my enemies (sorry...they are changing their names every minute so I cannot keep track) and to my friends.

After seeing some things in Katane, I thought it might be a good idea to send one nice MM to all.
If anyone has something against it, sue me...or even better...attack me???

Dont worry, no one will attack me...there are too many enemy scared noobs.

Anyway,

After many dirty games played by some players (Dont worry, I will not use names...your dirty souls will stay hidden), I wanted to congratulate US for their performance. No...we are not talking if they deserved it guys...calm down, lol.

So, I want to be clear with all of you because I dont want to listen some stupid comments on external forums or anywhere else about US fights.

US didnt take even one Love city with a battle. They dont want to give us BP`s? No...its not only that. They cannot do it.
US...calm down...shhhh...did you take a city from an active Lover???

Thats right...shhh again!

So, I really dont want to hear any of you talking that you had war with Love because you didnt. You are lurkers. The best lurkers I have ever seen. You only watch the stats and take inactive cities.

No...you didnt really break O75, you only conquered few inactive Love cities. Sorry...did I hear that is making you proud??? lol. You feel happy about it? You proved that you are a warrior by taking that inactive city? Ohh...you better shut up.

Anyway...some of you remember Grepo as I do. It was about fight, about honor, about respect.

Do any of you see that here? I dont. Why? Dont let me repeat the same things...US is terrible when it comes to attacking an active player!!!! Yes US, you know it, dont you???

When you check the stats, if the players is online...try and attack? Are you able to do it? I didnt think so. You all showed what you can do.

Am I bothering you with this message? Dont worry, it will probably be the last..unless US does stome stupid thing and provokes me again to send a message.

So...I dont know how Katane will end, thats for sure, maybe the Noobs will win, who knows, but my point is other.

If we are talking about fighters and fights in Katane?

US:
- Bigger than Love because they took Misfits and some Krypts players in (otherwise they were nothing compared to Love)
-They played their dirty card and got advantage (Its ok...as long as you are happy about it)
-They have a spy in Love (They couldn simply imagine going to war with us without a spy...why? Weak...very weak)
-Never tried to break a siege (no fight), never tried to take a city from an online Love player.

Love:
-Smaller than US (and we dont care because we fight!!! We joined Grepo to fight, not to lurk, right noobs?)
-Love was open for talks about any subject with US (No matter if their spy was telling them many things in which the noobs believed)
-Never had a spy anywhere (Love fights with honor).
-Fights very hard (one thing to remember...Heeds CS killed with 5k BR`s. US will never do that because they think that their LS`s are too expensive....gold users? Costs much? ohh...you should play some other game then because this is a war game! Let me translate...a war game means that there should be battles you know??? Do you understand now? Ok..I think you better read some Grepo guides!

Some people were mentioning that I am crying on the external forums? You noobs never learn!!! I dont cry because I personally cannot be hurt by cheap souls as you (some of you, not all). I fight for my alliance, not for myself.

About myself? Nothing much to say...I can only cry because no US NOOB every attacked me!!! Yes, I cry because of that, ok????????

I can say that Heed is one very decent guy..most probably because he was a Krypt and not US...that is telling us something.

Also Oliver is a nice person, we all respect him. Not for his fights, but because he is a decent person who deserves respect.

Assasin is my very dear friend who earned my respect too.

There are few more persons that I respect from US, but I wouldnt mention them here because as US is frustrated...they might think they are Love spies. US!!! Get this in your heads!!! Love is not playing dirty and is not using spies!!!
Ohh..and doesnt need spies because it can stand against you forever (too bad we have the wonders so it will end).

Now...all those trash talkers and traitors like Zee can step forward and show me what they have!! They were claiming to be fighters, right? Fighters for inactives!!! Yes!

Ohh...this is sent to selected Katane people...you...yes you, spy, you got it too. No need to resend it to your US noobs because they already got this message.

Please, no need to reply to me because all your talk is useless US since you cannot show any quality in battle.
By the way..when I say US Noobs, I mean also MIsfits Noobs..just FYI.

I hope this will be my last message because I dont plan to waste my time with you (my enemies) anymore,

Pray to God that you will not be in a world with me in the future.

Regards,

V

Did you seriously expect me to read all of that ??????

Well Vlat ill be very honest with you, yes we beat you and yes we beat you big time and the hard way. Yes we owned you and yes we were able to beat you 4 levels on each WW.

Now about the fighting part, do you really think we need to even fight you for cities? Now you start talking big about Krypt? Yes they were an enemy to both of us and yes they were good and yes YOU NEED AGES TO REACH THEIR LEVEL.

Heed and Oliver :D You love them now ? thats a big fat LOL

You forgot how you trash talked them? You forgot all of that ?

Well you call us noobs now ? Let it be known that Noobs beat you.

As for the threats about the new world :eek: SERIOUSLY?

gBJhOO5.jpg

DeletedUser46816

The thing with "mind game" messages like this; they only work if you have the upper hand. You messaged this and our reply was to put two of your wonder cities undersiege.

I don't know what your message's aim was but if I was your team mates, I'd be upset because what has happened has solely been in response to your "motivational" message.

Thank you for giving us a boost and igniting our passion for the game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"mad vlad" is misfits, US and co. best cheerleader. no one else united us so brilliantly to kick so well.

DeletedUser21784

just to adjust some facts:

In this very moment, US "noobs" have 2 cities on 2 of Love's wonder islands under siege

Pyramids island

rFoJqbR.png

Tomb island

kayPKln.png

as this spy report shows, the latter wasn't defended at all -- really a smart tactics of Love :D

o3YvGEV.png

instead, Love preferred to stack a small 1k city close to a US wonder -- did I mention the smartness of their tactics? :D

unlNPb7.png

Some days before, Misfits "noobs" conquered 3 cities on 3 different WW islands of League of Shadows and busted their wonders. Really noobish this, too, wasn't it.

LOS Zeus island

sfgeDMn.png

LOS Tomb island

oF18xWw.png

LOS Pyramids island

yhN5Y6W.png

Please note: We take any city we want :p

DeletedUser

well put miss jenny gives me a (W)y seeing that much support in siege
and what no attacks from their faithfull super leader
mr well done team spirit at its best

DeletedUser29707

I am not sure if my MM challenged you to take these cities, but if it did, that means I did a good job :)

You guys need to calm down a bit...its all part of the game.

The problem is that you dont know me from other worlds and you think that I am complaining, but in fact, I am challenging. Trying to spice up the game.

According me and many other players, my MM was saying the truth. According you, probably not. Thats why we are enemies, so whats the problem?

You think of me as a bad person probably, I think of you as I think of you, so all good :)

Now..these are the moments that will be remembered...your fight for our WW cities. Thats the thing that I was mentioning on the MM, some legendary move.

Besides this move, I cannot recall to any heavy battle...who knows, maybe there was some, but I forgot?

Anyway, good job with the op and since you will probably win, congrats :)

DeletedUser20415

In each World, there are 3~4 real alliances, and like 20 other clown, the real alliances were US,Krypt and Misfits ... Love were just the biggest clowns, the same rim noobs in each server that think they are the kings of the world :pro:

The clowns, especially the 2 head clowns, made me send a request for richard to email me all the proper language that can be said that have same meaning as go f@@@k urself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In each World, there are 3~4 real alliances, and like 20 other clown, the real alliances were US,Krypt and Misfits ... Love were just the biggest clowns, the same rim noobs in each server that think they are the kings of the world :pro:

The clowns, especially the 2 head clowns, made me send a request for richard to email me all the proper language that can be said that have same meaning as go f@@@k urself

i knew you were around here somewhere :D :supermad:

DeletedUser

Well said. Missed you Naji, how've you been?

DeletedUser20025

LOVE lost....fair and square!
Vlat tried from rimside, fair and square!
US won..fair and square!!

In this world, history will remember GOMAAL, US, Misfits I II III and U.S... no one else!

Am I enjoying RL.. hell yeah!

Naji is and always will be Namel and nice to see you still around btw :)

Now join the new world and go at it hammer and tongs again...8 hours conquest, now that's what Im talkin about! ;)

New World Taras Settings Announced
(created on 2015-02-18 at 22:16 )
On Monday the 23rd Feb EN82 Taras will open its gates for battle. Settings have been announced.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55084-New-World-Taras-EN82&p=931915&viewfull=1#post931915&_ga=1.141776817.2011942139.1424357441

DeletedUser

i know I'm not on this server but i got a couple lines down the MM and have to comment- i don't know if what is said is true etc but....if you lost a lot of inactive city's thats your fault, of course players will grep intel and go for easy targets, it called strategy..and if you don't have them tripped or don't defend them then its on you for failing to do the basics properly..the rest of the message didn't really make sense so i stopped there.

DeletedUser

i know I'm not on this server but i got a couple lines down the MM and have to comment- i don't know if what is said is true etc but....if you lost a lot of inactive city's thats your fault, of course players will grep intel and go for easy targets, it called strategy..and if you don't have them tripped or don't defend them then its on you for failing to do the basics properly..the rest of the message didn't really make sense so i stopped there.

we all stopped reading halfway :D
it was rant rant rant. funy thing after the MM we decided to take two WW cities from them and remind them that :pro:

DeletedUser

Great Job to everyone involved. This was certainly not an easy ride, and many people put in many hours to accomplish what has been done:)

makro 356

Phrourach
Great job everyone! I wish I'd have an option to play this world til the end :(
But RL happened and you have no idea how much I enjoy it lol