The Entourage -

DeletedUser28974

not en worlds thank god! since 2012, it appears the first world has been morale on, 2nd world has been morale off, each year. ill be quite happy if that trend continues :)

DeletedUser

seems we need to buckle up and get ready for the new world. just hope the settings are what we all would like...

DeletedUser32250

L8NujMr.png

THIS ALLIANCE IS JOINING EN82 -

DeletedUser22708

Oh this seems like a nice alliance. Members from MN, Hateocracy, OV and others, looking forward

DeletedUser

Srbija players joining forces with Entourage, this will be fun :)

DeletedUser

We are gonna be a nice little loving bunch. Just wait and see:) bp should be over by next weekend:)

DeletedUser

Don't have to convince me Enga, I will be the first to say that you guys will be legit. You were a beast and a tremendous teammate when I had the opportunity of playing alongside you in the first half of Cythera. I consider myself blessed to see you as a potential enemy this server. The quality of players here will likely make for the biggest world since Thebes. The level of competitiveness here excites us all :pro:

DeletedUser

Really looking forward to the opening now. Hope this will be another magic server. Our team looks really solid now and I cant wait to see if performance matches my expectations. Good luck to friends and foes! Hope this will be a lot of fun for us all!

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

In addition to Srbija joining Entourage now Dark Judgement is joining them too... Speechless

DeletedUser27128

Am I the only one who feels that this alliance might be The Culling part 2?

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who feels that this alliance might be The Culling part 2?

Don't mean to be disrespectful but Entourage crew especially with their recent additions is much stronger than The Culling

DeletedUser47690

i dont know where u get ur info from but they are not telling the truth :)

DeletedUser27128

Don't mean to be disrespectful but Entourage crew especially with their recent additions is much stronger than The Culling

Its just that the alliance which is usually the loudest on the externals fails, I based my prediction on that. I already see Venom and Entourage going for a war as well, and that might not turn out so well :eek:

DeletedUser47690

Its just that the alliance which is usually the loudest on the externals fails, I based my prediction on that. I already see Venom and Entourage going for a war as well, and that might not turn out so well :eek:

bond i saw u play, mybe its better to stick with forum chats , ur doing just fine

DeletedUser27128

bond i saw u play, mybe its better to stick with forum chats , ur doing just fine

Yeah, why else do you think I have 1.2k posts :p I never said I'm good, have mentioned several times to different people that I'm an average/moderate player :)

DeletedUser27128

lol. I admit was pretty funny :D

Who cares if you "rejected" me, I got a nice team and group of friends myself. And anyway it was one of your members, Harvey here, who asked me to contact you as you were looking for recruits ;)