Conflicts????

DeletedUser30111

Typical...can't fight 1 on 1 so you just throw 1000 players against superior skill.

Seems to just be the way of the game now, can't say the last world I played where a coalition wasn't formed and every alliance didn't have multiple allies. Atleast everyone always has something to complain about now

DeletedUser

I think the pot calling the kettle black would be reserved for a scenario where you were being critical of our branches, not the converse.

We came here with the idea to have a single group of 120 players. When the primary competition has a 2nd and 3rd alliance within a month and you are at a 3:1 number disadvantage what choice do you have but to follow suit or be significantly outnumbered and at a big disadvantage throughout the world and especially when wonders start? For several weeks, we had very strong players requesting spots in TUS and they were being placed on a wait list and many were not given invites. My understanding is that it was not leaderships intention to ever have a branch...but eventually what choice did they really have?

Ranga1

Strategos
The positive is at least the war will come quicker :) The survivor will either be massive or the war will be long :)

DeletedUser

I think the pot calling the kettle black would be reserved for a scenario where you were being critical of our branches, not the converse.

We came here with the idea to have a single group of 120 players. When the primary competition has a 2nd and 3rd alliance within a month and you are at a 3:1 number disadvantage what choice do you have but to follow suit or be significantly outnumbered and at a big disadvantage throughout the world and especially when wonders start? For several weeks, we had very strong players requesting spots in TUS and they were being placed on a wait list and many were not given invites. My understanding is that it was not leaderships intention to ever have a branch...but eventually what choice did they really have?

The only downside of that is that, come WW's, those loyal players are left out in the cold.(assuming your players arent using multiple alliances to maimtain multiple accounts to help funnel resources to their main cities (to go along with that crazy amount of gold ya'll are using), which quite a few of them most certainly are)

DeletedUser32731

Hold up wait a min, alpha softies? o check the bps mate.. Second, tus huh.. Well no secret alpha will fight tus, they play dirty and their egos will kill them like every server they played.. Tus sent us pact we declined.. I know how they play nap with everyone then one by one drop them without warning and hit them and ofc recruit.. Haha same with Spartans. Want to see how long tus gold will hold them before we see rage quits and ghosts lol.. GL I don't talk here much but things will be fun for sure.

DeletedUser

I've got a conflict of my own. I'm sitting here at work watching The Walking Dead, and I farted. Or so I thought...

She was a little wet, and I'm pretty sure when I peel these drawers off, there will be a little something extra there.

Problem is, go to the bathroom now? Or wait until a commercial? ...

DeletedUser

Ryan,our waiting list is kinda longer then yours:d
ain't a sin from our point of view mate:d
hopefully forced conscripts are not included in what you call waiting list;)

DeletedUser29916

lol our alliance policy is to play grepo and have fun. Its comming soons policy to try and demonise us so they can form a coalition based on fear of TUS

only 12 year old kids will beleive this propogander the person who sent the MM to me did so because they thought it was such a great joke.

A coalition on fear of TUS? HME approached TUS and got told merge or die. If you call that fun I have a completely wrong image from you as a person. CS had nothing to do with us fighting TUS, it was Scipio who told us to off and so we did, now don't turn things around because I know this first hand how he bullied us, lied to us and recruited our players. It's a shame you guys with all your experience chose those tactics.

Hope you get better fast.

DeletedUser

Lol,nothing new.
There is absolutely no need to demonize TUS WITH PROPAGANDA AND UNDERHANDED TACTICS.
They are too keen to do this themselves,lol

DeletedUser37948

A coalition on fear of TUS? HME approached TUS and got told merge or die. If you call that fun I have a completely wrong image from you as a person. CS had nothing to do with us fighting TUS, it was Scipio who told us to off and so we did, now don't turn things around because I know this first hand how he bullied us, lied to us and recruited our players. It's a shame you guys with all your experience chose those tactics.

Hope you get better fast.

well see that is your spin on the events my understanding is not the same
hME had an idea of what they wanted it was not compatable with what TUS wanted as we are desent honerable people we offerd a life line a merger we did not want pacts and terms we told you this no we said come join us be part of the family what could be more genuine
Unfortunatly you chose not to join
I think some of your membership felt that leaders were maybe not working in there best interests
We had already offerd a merger that shows we were happy to except your members
So realy there was nothing underhanded we talked tried to help and you chose to work against us

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Ryan,our waiting list is kinda longer then yours:d
ain't a sin from our point of view mate:d
hopefully forced conscripts are not included in what you call waiting list;)

Good thing now it is raining outside that 50% of our waiting list could shelter in TUS, waiting for nice weather, lucky i saw the weather on BBC, sunshine is coming soon at the server.

DeletedUser29916

hME had an idea of what they wanted it was not compatable with what TUS wanted as we are desent honerable people we offerd a life line a merger we did not want pacts and terms we told you this no we said come join us be part of the family what could be more genuine
I think some of your membership felt that leaders were maybe not working in there best interests
So realy there was nothing underhanded we talked tried to help and you chose to work against us

Lol I'm spinning events? You weren't even in the conversation so did you get the logs from Scipio? I bet not or you wouldn't have said this. "Offered a life line"

[18/02/2015 22:29:56] Scipio Africanus Maior: are you guys really in the position to ask for favors?
[18/02/2015 22:30:00] Scipio Africanus Maior: come on guys
[18/02/2015 22:30:13] Scipio Africanus Maior: we know you would love to be with us

Next time don't send the biggest in the world to do your negociations. And yes I rarely insult people but this guy tops everyone I've met in grepolis lol. It's unfortunate because I have a lot of good friends who I have played for a long time with in TUS.

DeletedUser

[18/02/2015 22:29:56] Scipio Africanus Maior: are you guys really in the position to ask for favors?
[18/02/2015 22:30:00] Scipio Africanus Maior: come on guys
[18/02/2015 22:30:13] Scipio Africanus Maior: we know you would love to be with us

The monster! lol

DeletedUser40223

Crikey! looking at some of these pact lists WW is gonna last 10 years if all do the honourable thing and allow allies to share a crown.. :D

DeletedUser

Unfortunately your understanding is wrong.

We came asking for a NAP and were told it would be discussed in council. During which time you attacked and messaged our players to get them to move over. 3 Hours later we were told merge or die.

Unfortunately it appears that not many people in Grepolis when faced with such an option choose to actually fight any more. It seems people would prefer to be on the second and third tier of an alliance than engage in a war.

So unfortunately your own propaganda towards CS and Erik while calling yourselves honourable and honest simply isn't the case.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your story guys.

P.s Hope you make a full recovery.

DeletedUser

Wow the HME guys sound really mad somebody refused to NAP with them lol, same thing happened with monks.
Just fight guys, already had over a 3rd of the server in a coalition before you joined it.

Saturated with diplomacy already :p

DeletedUser

Crikey! looking at some of these pact lists WW is gonna last 10 years if all do the honourable thing and allow allies to share a crown.. :D

No of course not, I was pacted with Phraehelios's alliance in Nysa and they failed to give crowns to some in my alliance who were promised them for shipping res during WW. They couldnt be bothered to run through the crowning system more than twice and most of leadership just ghost.
Smash and grab