Experienced Player LF Alliance

DeletedUser

Hey All

Planning to join the World in the next couple of days.

I was hoping to join an alliance with like-minded, experienced players. If you're in an alliance that will do regular OPs and work together like a team should, please inbox me!

It would be great to have an alliance sorted and get situated on an Island with them.

Thanks

P.S. Happy to discuss my play style with those who are interested, I'd just rather not make this information public ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

I was hoping to join an alliance with like-minded, experienced players.

Well you dont want to tell people your play style or anything like that in public, then how can you find a like-minded alliance? If you are waiting for a leader to pm you, unless they see something flashy on your CV then they will be reluctant to message you.

70 views and no replies. Come on, don't be shy now ;-)
Their not shy you just forgot your deodorant this morning.

DeletedUser

Well you dont want to tell people your play style or anything like that in public, then how can you find a like-minded alliance? If you are waiting for a leader to pm you, unless they see something flashy on your CV then they will be reluctant to message you.

Okay, fair point. I'm aggressive, always on the front foot. Tactics and min/maxing are my forte. Was #1 in world for ABP per City on a number of occasions in previous world also.

Their not shy you just forgot your deodorant this morning.

Ahhhh so THAT'S what it is! Dang!