DeletedUser47949

1. Alliance that will be gone in a month
2. Alliance that will be gone in a week
3. Alliance that will change name after a merger
4. Alliance that will be torn apart by war
5. Alliance that will be torn apart by internal bickering
6-11. MRA's
12. MRA academy
So afraid! You better deal first with multis in this world!

DeletedUser

There is one Alliance with more crowns than any in this world... The Plague...

DeletedUser

So I am a former avid Grepolis player, I last played over a year ago, under the alias Grover Underwood, an alliance I was part of in Delta I believe it was won the world. I do not know any players in this world, I have joined today-Taras. I'm looking for an alliance, one with experienced leader(s). I'm not looking for an MRA, I'm located in Ocean 54 right next to Ocean 44. What are any options? Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.

DeletedUser

So I am a former avid Grepolis player, I last played over a year ago, under the alias Grover Underwood, an alliance I was part of in Delta I believe it was won the world. I do not know any players in this world, I have joined today-Taras. I'm looking for an alliance, one with experienced leader(s). I'm not looking for an MRA, I'm located in Ocean 54 right next to Ocean 44. What are any options? Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.

The Plague

DeletedUser27128

Crowns :rolleyes: They don't judge a player. Any ol' simmer can get one.

DeletedUser23516

There is one Alliance with more crowns than any in this world... The Plague...

Ah, I remember you from the US servers. If you led average alliances there I'm not sure what makes you think you will survive here.

DeletedUser

hey, any one present in 0-55. I kinda need an alliance,but not sure which one. I have got a bunch of invites but wihtout any message or any thing. any suggestions

JungleBear

Phrourach
id suggest looking around you and seeing who hasnt invited you. or join the one where your island comrades have gone just for now

DeletedUser27128

id suggest looking around you and seeing who hasnt invited you. or join the one where your island comrades have gone just for now

What he said^. BP is 5 days, take your time to find a good alliance.

DeletedUser

Ah, I remember you from the US servers. If you led average alliances there I'm not sure what makes you think you will survive here.

Dont share a US account... Sorry buddy... Also not on EN right now either... Just have many friends with them. Lots of activity and wins for a lot there. Also I say any alliance not over 50 people right now has the best shot at swimming... Those with 70 plus will sink. come on 200 people... really? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What he said^. BP is 5 days, take your time to find a good alliance.

I am waiting for more than 5 days. Lets see which alliances are active and which ones are MRA's

I joined one just to get those quest bonuses...lol

DeletedUser18705

Dont share a US account... Sorry buddy... Also not on EN right now either... Just have many friends with them. Lots of activity and wins for a lot there. Also I say any alliance not over 50 people right now has the best shot at swimming... Those with 70 plus will sink. come on 200 people... really? haha

And with that, I'm going to go ahead and call you out. Unfortunately for you, I played Naxos. It seems extremely coincidental that you come on here, post in favor of The Plague, are not playing in The Plague despite having founded an alliance with the same name on the us servers... oh wait, that's not you on the us server, despite once again the alliance having the same name. Now you're going to fire back with The Plague being a very common alliance name... true, but it's very uncommon for a player to have the exact same name as one on the us server and not be the same player, and extremely rare for those two players to be in an alliance with the same name.

So, Sheppard, how have you been? Oh wait, that's "not you" either. Dev, you never cease to make me laugh. What username is Capiclese under? He knew how to play at least.