inno are dogs...... watch out on the gold

DeletedUser33530

yeah but that doesnt mean they can play their customers into thinking they're getting 2000 extra gold when buying 20000 gold when they will only receive 500 extra gold:rolleyes:
That's being a new kind of greedy

Well clearly they can and will lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
while what they are doing is out of order and unfair. they are a buissness and do have expenses. you can't expect them to run this game for free, even if they should not do practices like this they still need money.

They need money yes, but more important they need clients!
This has now become a game of greed by Inno Games when i first started playing and purchasing gold i remember getting 25,000 gold and back then when you did your 10% thing you got 27,000 gold Now every time they do their so called up grade they reduce the amount of gold,But this shorely take the cake to reduce it down to 20,000 and make out we are getting a bargain.I have played many worlds but now through this greed many wil now forced out of the game.Such a loss now for this company , not even my power bill goes up the way Inno are ripping us off.

DeletedUser

apparently it should be cheaper by $10.... well mine still says £59.99 anyone elses?

DeletedUser40223

Here in UK it's 20,000 gold (and the cute +10% banner) cost £59.99.. Last lot I got the other day was 21,500 for the same price.. Yep I'm putting in a ticket. It's not so much the price hike that pisses me off, it's the fact that Inno think we the consumer are so dumb we won't notice.

Stealth price hikes are not a good practice. If I did that with my customers they would leave by the dozen. If I raise my prices I say so in a clear and straightforward way that is easily understood. Of course people will complain but at least they know that I am being honest and not hiding the fact.

Very shabby treatment from Inno..

DeletedUser33530

Guys I know your mad and you probably should be but do you really think inno cares about you guys beyond your money. They are an international gaming company. Natural they are gonna take advantage of that and trick people into paying more because internationally there is a lot of idiots out there.
I'm not taking inno's side here but you can complain and complain for all time but as long as you play any games inno owns, inno wins. The only way you can prove your point that this isn't fair and you won't stand for it is by not playing these games. Complainging does essential nothing as was clearly shown with the whole gold trading thing. The whole community hated on that idea with passion and it was still put into the game.

DeletedUser

21500 gold yesterday was $89.99 USD
20000 gold today is $79.99 USD

They dropped the bottom price, but they also dropped the bottom line. So instead of getting an extra 2150 gold @ $89.99 USD, you are getting 2000 extra at $79.99 USD

Its a bit of a deal but not much. I feel they should of just lowered the price of gold rather than issues a 10% increase and lowering the bottom line. INNO is becoming greedy. All these "Battles of Troy" or "Wheel of Fortune" things are just to get people to run through gold and buy more. It's becoming ridiculous.

DeletedUser40223

Guys I know your mad and you probably should be but do you really think inno cares about you guys beyond your money. They are an international gaming company. Natural they are gonna take advantage of that and trick people into paying more because internationally there is a lot of idiots out there.
I'm not taking inno's side here but you can complain and complain for all time but as long as you play any games inno owns, inno wins. The only way you can prove your point that this isn't fair and you won't stand for it is by not playing these games. Complainging does essential nothing as was clearly shown with the whole gold trading thing. The whole community hated on that idea with passion and it was still put into the game.

There is another option.. Boycott buying gold and play for free. Let Inno know that is exactly what we are doing. They will notice when they get hit where it hurts.. The wallet.

Fact is they do not need to raise prices, Software companies have been making games and selling for a £45 one off payment and they make a profit. I feel this lot are doing the same as Zynga did with Mafia Wars. At one point 20m played that, then they got greedy so now it's nearer to 5m..

This is greed plain and simple..

DeletedUser37948

In England we have consumer rights
Offering 10% extra and reducing the price at the same time is against the law
Inno trade in the U.K. advertise in the uk

I recon inno need some damage limitation as this apears to be a serious situation now

DeletedUser

In England we have consumer rights
Offering 10% extra and reducing the price at the same time is against the law
Inno trade in the U.K. advertise in the uk

I recon inno need some damage limitation as this apears to be a serious situation now

Oi!! Mr politically incorrect, it's the UK nowadays not England, us lot up north voted no in September, remember. lol.

DeletedUser47344

This game is almost dead to me......

I might become a simmer who does not use gold but only comes to spam......

I swear inno games mush have watched the film Idiocracy.

But as far as all you moaning you have been moaning for years yet you still play, you still spend that gold, Nothing will change! like me your hooked and for the last year maybe longer been talking about leaving and have not.

Face it this is like a drug dealer raising the price....... you will keep buying until you can not afford it any longer.

:pro: << The devil is disguise.

DeletedUser

It's true that INNO owns this game and as a games company they have to make a profit to function but you guys are wrong to bad mouth them as though they have never given you anything. This is one of the best browser games you can find and it is full of improvements made by the development team that were recommended by the community. they make this game better for us. They don't always give us what we want but listen to us and provide when they can eg we asked for a 3/3 conq no morale world and we have just been given one - so quit whining and play grepolis instead!

DeletedUser

my problem is not with the gold going up but the way they have done it.... sneaky or what

you cant drop the amount of gold you get then stick it on offer making out your getting a bargain its not right

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
It's true that INNO owns this game and as a games company they have to make a profit to function but you guys are wrong to bad mouth them as though they have never given you anything. This is one of the best browser games you can find and it is full of improvements made by the development team that were recommended by the community. they make this game better for us. They don't always give us what we want but listen to us and provide when they can eg we asked for a 3/3 conq no morale world and we have just been given one - so quit whining and play grepolis instead!

this is so off topic lol, without us there is no Inno.
but without Inno there are stil lots good games out there who dont steal your money or disrespect the clients.
We all should just use gold for captain commander untill Inno changes prices.

DeletedUser

Richard 2015-02-24 19:14:45
Thanks for your patience. Due to an oversight, the GBP price changes did indeed go unannounced. I've added the price changes to the original announcement:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55148-Price-Changes&p=933072#post933072

Sincerely,

Richard Stephenson
Community Manager
THEGUARDIAN89 2015-02-24 21:38:02
That is very cheeky to change the price un-announced the day of a so called sale... I will be making a few calls about this as I am pretty dam sure in the uk this is against the law... you can not put the price up on something to then have a so called sale making people believe there getting a bargain when really there not... we have trading standards here and i'm 100% that this is breaching some of there rules..........

DeletedUser32487

Richard 2015-02-24 19:14:45
Thanks for your patience. Due to an oversight, the GBP price changes did indeed go unannounced. I've added the price changes to the original announcement:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55148-Price-Changes&p=933072#post933072

Sincerely,

Richard Stephenson
Community Manager
THEGUARDIAN89 2015-02-24 21:38:02
That is very cheeky to change the price un-announced the day of a so called sale... I will be making a few calls about this as I am pretty dam sure in the uk this is against the law... you can not put the price up on something to then have a so called sale making people believe there getting a bargain when really there not... we have trading standards here and i'm 100% that this is breaching some of there rules..........

It's called false advertising, which is totally against the law. Company can lower the price and but the consumer should end up getting more out of the sale as advertised, not less by misleading them.
Errors do happen however the company should make arrangements to compensate the losses of those who brought gold due to false advertising. Then correct the mistake.

DeletedUser

It's called false advertising, which is totally against the law. Company can lower the price and but the consumer should end up getting more out of the sale as advertised, not less by misleading them.
Errors do happen however the company should make arrangements to compensate the losses of those who brought gold due to false advertising. Then correct the mistake.

"The adjustments presented above come to us due to the recent changes in the world economic situation. Thank you for your understanding. We are aware that these changes may not be welcome, but please understand that this step is necessary to ensure stable development of the project."

I call bull.... Typical corporation bull....
This Richard guy is the same guy George Carlin talks about in his customer service part in his comedy act. Those of you who plan to play this game further have only two things to do. 1: Pull your pants down. 2: Bend over.

I liked this game a lot when i started playing but as most companies they get greedy. This will be my last game.
Hmm, maybe ill just wipe the dust of my Loic and put it to use again. lol ;) "kidding"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oi!! Mr politically incorrect, it's the UK nowadays not England, us lot up north voted no in September, remember. lol.

aye we voted in sept and got ripped off again, more broken promises and propaganda from shady big business -it was inno's fault actually :p ...(I'm a Serb-wegian incase your wondering)