LS.Nuke Poker game

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
This is based on poker and last until today midnight. (berlin+1server time).

Post your LSnuke (everybody allowed to raise his nuke 3x.

At midnight the 1 who dropped the biggest is the winner and gets happiness spells from those who were man or woman enough to participate.

If the amount of lightships are aqual than the highest level of HERO points out the winner...

Only A hero what effects the LS nuke on a positive way counts.

THOSE WHO AFRAID TO SHOW THE LOCATION OF YOUR LSNUKE... CHANGE YOUR CITY NAME....

ATTACK YOURSELF....

SCREENSHOT IT....

POST IT OVERHERE....

I START WITH A MASSIVE +80 LSNUKE

56cff37ce87ffe115bb1551f5383d34a.png

DeletedUser

Show you more than only words, sure a mighty TUS warrior is afraid to lose a simple poker game.
Raise my 85 LS if you dare.

Oh common Erik I know this game too well,you probably wants to show every one your 400ls nuke?lol.And am not building LS anymore,I am building a Hydra nuke instead.:D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Oh common Erik I know this game too well,you probably wants to show every one your 400ls nuke?lol.And am not building LS anymore,I am building a Hydra nuke instead.:D

Haaha Hydra this game is all about speed lol and hydra's even now they stronger they still weak turtles

and dont over estimate my LS NUKE LOL

DeletedUser22517

Max you can have is 423 with +300 population

DeletedUser

You are aware LS should be used for killing, not for swimming in the harbor?

DeletedUser

he may have mistaken the time with the one which shows in his wave,lol

DeletedUser

Waiting for someone to up the ante so you can post your 400+ ls nuke ? Such effort so little reward...