Ruined

DeletedUser

i'm going to draw everyone attention back to the island quests again..remember when they were 30% attack bonus and 30% def. bonus? they realised they made a mistake and it changed over night..instant build i don't like it, gold trading i like even less -buisness wise it maybe works in the short term when you get a few gold hungry dudes (although INNO's money isn't really made by these few players) But gold abuse, if you can call it that, heavily unbalances the game for people who want to play maybe not without gold but not spending a fortune..limits should be applied

i strongly feel he may be looking for a 3rd wife as wives 1 and 2 were left in mortgage arrears and eating tesco value baked beans out the can in a freezing cold house with no heating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm going to draw everyone attention back to the island quests again..remember when they were 30% attack bonus and 30% def. bonus? they realised they made a mistake and it changed over night..instant build i don't like it, gold trading i like even less -buisness wise it maybe works in the short term when you get a few gold hungry dudes (although INNO's money isn't really made by these few players) But gold abuse, if you can call it that, heavily unbalances the game for people who want to play maybe not without gold but not spending a fortune..limits should be applied

i strongly feel he may be looking for a 3rd wife as wives 1 and 2 were left in mortgage arrears and eating tesco value baked beans out the can in a freezing cold house with no heating.

Oh he got that good credit score though

DeletedUser49052

I commend him on his hard work but come on!! Four days, four cities, 9k BP all while under Beginners Protection. Worst part is I have a front row seat. I share an island with him.

DeletedUser30490

i use that account to join worlds when i want to test new features :D
you have no idea what my actual in game name is+i dont play on this world:p

DeletedUser48785

hmmmm now im on a mission to find out ;) You did play on rhammus right?

DeletedUser33530

They end up leaving their alliance and fight the world (specsopsX) I think I spelled his name right

Yeah he doesn't use gold

Now. I can promise you people I have played against the biggest gold whores in this game ever. They might not have had instant buy and gold trading to help them but they used more gold then you can believe. My alliance eventually lost the world to their alliance. We didn't lose cause of their wallets but because of their skill. In the long run gold does not imbalance a world. Why should you believe my claims? Cause I could be here saying them they won cause of their gold and that my alliance was better and you lot would believe me. However, I'm saying these guys kicked my alliances butt with skill and effectively made two years of my life a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48785

Luck is not a factor, it is just when preparation and opportunity collide ;)

DeletedUser34939

All of ya'll cry too much.

So cleo used a bunch of gold and got a huge advantage to start the server. 3 or 4 other players have 2 cities. Maybe by the end of protection 10 players have founded an extra city (which can be done without gold if you click those 5 min farms and use forced loyalty).

Gold trading has hardly changed anything at all with exception to very few players who dedicate an insane amount of money to the game (thus keeping it free to play and free of advertisements for non-gold users). Rush building is a little more expensive but if you are patient and wait until the upper level build times it really isn't much more expensive than the old system and you can have pretty much the same advantage coming out of protection as you did with the halving system.

You can still take a city from a gold user the same way you did a year ago and a year before that. Stop crying and play grep.

DeletedUser30490

see this is why inno doesn't care about what non gold users think...Cause they have players such as this "cleo" who would spend spend spend cause they like to win :rolleyes:
as long as inno keeps getting money from all these gold features they dont care about what other non gold users think. Plus gold user or not all inno cares about these days is more income and hence the events to get more cash,new and expensive gold features etc etc
As long as their pockets are kept full inno doesnt care if grepo dies in a year or so.Because they can always move onto another game or make grepo 2 which has more and more advantages for gold users

DeletedUser

Now. I can promise you people I have played against the biggest gold whores in this game ever. They might not have had instant buy and gold trading to help them but they used more gold then you can believe. My alliance eventually lost the world to their alliance. We didn't lose cause of their wallets but because of their skill. In the long run gold does not imbalance a world. Why should you believe my claims? Cause I could be here saying them they won cause of their gold and that my alliance was better and you lot would believe me. However, I'm saying these guys kicked my alliances butt with skill and effectively made two years of my life a waste.

Ok i get that Cod, and the humility makes it more believable , however are you saying they would of still won thru skill alone without gold whoring? like bond says there is a big difference between a gold user -which i am- and a gold whore..

DeletedUser48785

Bring back Sponsor Pay :( I miss the videos and the surveys :(