Petition for classic world

DeletedUser44785

All those paste below if you want a world with settings like gamma or one of the first gen worlds

without quests,heroes, and the traditional settings ex: the orginal farming style

I am for it I hope more old comers agree to.

Richard

Strategos
Just to clarify, as has been stated innumerable times when these come up every once in a while, this not only won't happen, but can't happen. The game code has been merged with the features mentioned. Quite simply, what you're talking about no longer exists.

DeletedUser15283

Something has to be done. This game is going to be a downward slope from after Taras unless Inno does something about it.

DeletedUser44785

Just to clarify, as has been stated innumerable times when these come up every once in a while, this not only won't happen, but can't happen. The game code has been merged with the features mentioned. Quite simply, what you're talking about no longer exists.

if they can make it once they can make it again. Hire back the smarter dev team.. This game is imbalanced and for gold whores too easy to win. You want to make money and bring back players. Create one classic world. If we can get hyperborea we can get a classic world.

DeletedUser44785

other games have classic worlds. For the players who like the throwback better than the new. Sometimes older is better.

Taras with gold trade is to easily abuse able. What if a player doesn't even play that world but is just there trading for gold? Then what how do you stop that?

This game is on a downward slope balance wise.

DeletedUser33530

other games have classic worlds. For the players who like the throwback better than the new. Sometimes older is better.

Taras with gold trade is to easily abuse able. What if a player doesn't even play that world but is just there trading for gold? Then what how do you stop that?

This game is on a downward slope balance wise.

the embargo that they placed on gold trading. Seriously read it, I'm pretty impressed inno made it.

DeletedUser44785

Payment Method Block time in Days
Credit Card 60
Pay Pal 60
Direct Debit 42
Skrill/Moneybookers 20
Fyber (Sponsor Pay) Cannot be traded

People still bought gold before they did a world. That is why one player in taras has 4 cities before bp starts.

DeletedUser48785

I agree, they can find a way (or even open a separate web for it) and let this one be for simmers. Or just take out heros, WW, gold trading (maybe even disable gold buying altogether? or raise the cost just to deter buying large quantities). This way you will not have to redo the whole code. i would be happy with a 1,1 conquest if they could do that. Just one conquest server for us old vets that want to play this game the way it was orig designed.

DeletedUser33530

Credit Card 60
Pay Pal 60
Direct Debit 42
Skrill/Moneybookers 20

People still bought gold before they did a world. That is why one player in taras has 4 cities before bp starts.

That always happens. I can't remember a speed 3 world where it didn't happen. Gold trading is not the cause.

DeletedUser44785

That always happens. I can't remember a speed 3 world where it didn't happen. Gold trading is not the cause.

The first gold trading world. The first time i can remember a player having 5 cities and 9k bps before bp ends. He has more cities than the days the world has been open.

DeletedUser33530

Credit Card 60
Pay Pal 60
Direct Debit 42
Skrill/Moneybookers 20

The first gold trading world. The first time i can remember a player having 5 cities and 9k bps before bp ends. He has more cities than the days the world has been open.

So is it five cities or four cities? Cause that's a crucial difference for my previous statement.
As for, 9k bps the potienal has always been there for that ever since quests. Therefore the potienal for six slots has always been there since quests. Gold trading would most likely lessen the potienal for that amount of bp given that it uses up gold.
All that said. You claim one guy has got to this point. I'm sorry but that doesn't unbalance the game. Also who says this guy is a good player. BP hasn't even ended we don't know if he will survive.

DeletedUser44785

5 cities. This world is full of gold whores. it is more than one player who are way above free players. The game is imbalanced.

DeletedUser48785

I am not saying this player is good. Just saying that it is ridiculous that there would be a way that someone could gain THAT much of an advantage over players that for whatever reasons (don't, can't, or won't) pay for gold. Yes as in all internet games those that pay will have an advantage. I just believe that the margins should not be that wide.

DeletedUser33530

5 cities. This world is full of gold whores. it is more than one player who are way above free players. The game is imbalanced.

Your proof of imbalance is one player.
One player, does not imbalance a game of hundreds. Give me one alliance of players like that then I'll consider your points. For the record I have actually played against an alliance like that and I lost to them cause they had better skills not bigger wallets.

DeletedUser48785

Its saying that the opportunity is there and at some point there will be.

DeletedUser48785

Well ol' chum, we shall see in the days to come (and I did not mean that a single person would change the tide of a server but the possibility of a whole crew maybe, and the simple fact that the margin between pay to play and f2p is so wide)

DeletedUser15283

Is it just me or does Cheater seem a little offended by all of this. It's almost like trying to move a mountain when you argue, he just seems to stubborn on saying that you lost because someone else had skill. Skill wins, but gold helps. Just putting my opinion out there, don't take this personal and please, no one get butthurt. This is Grepo forums for Zeus' sake.

DeletedUser23986

You want to tell us that Innogames has not kept a backup of the code of the first release of the grepo? Thats just too cheap in my opinion.