Pnp It's a Fairy Tale....

DeletedUser

Erm - be nice about it?

I stated an opinion - and I wasn't not nice about it. That'll be a double negative in case you're unsure.

And I believe the transcript of this forum will show it was you who was "go back to" and "f**k" in this inane debate whilst I've generally tried to be more even handed in my comments. Perhaps that's a ruse on my part that you can attack?

Either way - sure - express your opinions until your boots are filled. The world is full of self-important, opinionated people who lack civility...

You know some people can express their opinion in civil way, I can't and moreover I don't want to. I guess there is no civility left in me after your alliance performance.

DeletedUser

Ah - okay. So debasing yourself and resorting to the lowest common denominator is a preferable route?

I hope I never get there but if I do, I'll make sure it's a full on, Michael Douglas, Falling Down event.

In the meantime, I will maintain a level of respect for everyone I happen across; faux-friend or faux-foe. Okay - that don't work but I hope you get my meaning.

And as for my alliance's performance, that's hardly in question, whether you agree with the tactics or not.

But this is only a game show after all and none of us are Jim Carrey (are we?). So we have a choice to control ourselves or be controlled. I know what I'll do....

Much respect bro...

DeletedUser10984

All I hear are people ranting about how I (or my friends) will never be respected or join an alliance again in another world. I haven't joined a world since Xi where I wasn't actively recruited by someone to join them on that world (and people are still trying to get me to join them on newer worlds). So as for my "reputation" being destroyed that's not very likely.

I consider myself an honorable player and as such I could no longer play under the honorless leadership in Venom (not all of them but the bad certainly outweighed the good in activity). I'm still on good terms with those that I do respect in Venom, as for the whiners that come to the externals to vent their frustration, respect is earned and right now no matter your bp you have none.

DeletedUser46390

I am sorry I have missed so much of this conversation. Good to see my fellow EQ members here. Reading the posts just confirms we have a good group......You guys can actually write sentences....

I came here to enjoy our coming victory.....How much more fun can you have than watch Digital Mystick whine, whine, whine?......We are just a bunch of simmers that do not know how to fight? Uh-huh. Well, taking two of OV's Wonder cities deep in 54 tells a different story.

And, the jealous digs at vulpes are amusing. I have been with him for most of the server. I have learned much of this game from him-and Nakatass and Corfuman and Hawkeye and Beercrates. The team put together for Beta was just outstanding......After fighting it out toe-to-toe with Devils Rejects, who had a very tight group, we did well, and our leadership was smart, to merge. And then adding the wild men (meant affectionately about our more Northern Brethren) from Ruse was the final piece....We are winning through the great insight and creativity of our leadership.....I am glad to be with them.

Please, Digital Mystick, come back so I can see you complain about how we are winning....That is very satisfying to read.

UKFirebrand, my friend, you are a generous and courtly competitor.....I am glad you are with us. I am may not be as magnanimous as thee but I will leave that to you and you fill that role for EQ well.. I want to watch the jealous reactions of those who are whining about us winning....If they can whine, we can gloat!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah - okay. So debasing yourself and resorting to the lowest common denominator is a preferable route?

I hope I never get there but if I do, I'll make sure it's a full on, Michael Douglas, Falling Down event.

In the meantime, I will maintain a level of respect for everyone I happen across; faux-friend or faux-foe. Okay - that don't work but I hope you get my meaning.

And as for my alliance's performance, that's hardly in question, whether you agree with the tactics or not.

But this is only a game show after all and none of us are Jim Carrey (are we?). So we have a choice to control ourselves or be controlled. I know what I'll do....

Much respect bro...

You too bud... Your words are appreciated.

DeletedUser

I am sorry I have missed so much of this conversation. Good to see my fellow EQ members here. Reading the posts just confirms we have a good group......You guys can actually write sentences....

I came here to enjoy our coming victory.....How much more fun can you have than watch Digital Mystick whine, whine, whine?......We are just a bunch of simmers that do not know how to fight? Uh-huh. Well, taking two of OV's Wonder cities deep in 54 tells a different story.

And, the jealous digs at vulpes are amusing. I have been with him for most of the server. I have learned much of this game from him-and Nakatass and Corfuman and Hawkeye and Beercrates. The team put together for Beta was just outstanding......After fighting it out toe-to-toe with Devils Rejects, who had a very tight group, we did well, and our leadership was smart, to merge. And then adding the wild men (meant affectionately about our more Northern Brethren) from Ruse was the final piece....We are winning through the great insight and creativity of our leadership.....I am glad to be with them.

Please, Digital Mystick, come back so I can see you complain about how we are winning....That is very satisfying to read.

UKFirebrand, my friend, you are a generous and courtly competitor.....I am glad you are with us. I am may not be as magnanimous as thee but I will leave that to you and you fill that role for EQ well.. I want to watch the jealous reactions of those who are whining about us winning....If they can whine, we can gloat!

And as I said you are being cocky, have you ever fought DM, probably not. In fact, any of players from EQ fought Digi, probably not. So when you do then be brave on externals. Underachivers you are EQ!

DeletedUser

All I hear are people ranting about how I (or my friends) will never be respected or join an alliance again in another world. I haven't joined a world since Xi where I wasn't actively recruited by someone to join them on that world (and people are still trying to get me to join them on newer worlds). So as for my "reputation" being destroyed that's not very likely.

I consider myself an honorable player and as such I could no longer play under the honorless leadership in Venom (not all of them but the bad certainly outweighed the good in activity). I'm still on good terms with those that I do respect in Venom, as for the whiners that come to the externals to vent their frustration, respect is earned and right now no matter your bp you have none.

Oh, really what so was honorless about us? Give me any specifics why you decide to leave us? Answer what exactly did we do to you?

DeletedUser46390

And as I said you are being cocky, have you ever fought DM, probably not. In fact, any of players from EQ fought Digi, probably not. So when you do then be brave on externals. Underachivers you are EQ!

I will say this, "Digi" as you call him, stood by and did nothing as we did an Op on a Venom player in 55. We took over a dozen cities from this player and "Digi" did nothing. He did not send any support. Whiplady was there, but not "Digi." I can respect Whiplady but not the selfish name-calling Digi.....Terrible team player....

Cocky? No, pal, its called we have 5 and soon 6 Wonders, and you have none......

DeletedUser

I will say this, "Digi" as you call him, stood by and did nothing as we did an Op on a Venom player in 55. We took over a dozen cities from this player and "Digi" did nothing.

Cocky? No, pal, its called we have 5 and soon 6 Wonders, and you have none......

What do you want us to do? When the OP was executed we were to far away. Both Digi and myself offered to move to your ocean to fight you but you guys just care about WW. ConfuPanda already said he is done, Vulpes probably will puss it out and everyone else I assume not brave enough.

Just guys, you will have an advantage, we start with ONE city with no farms. So prove us that you are capable of doing something!

DeletedUser10984

If you don't have the skill to get and hold a city in our oceans, Why should we let it you in? :pro:

DeletedUser46390

What do you want us to do? When the OP was executed we were to far away. Both Digi and myself offered to move to your ocean to fight you but you guys just care about WW. ConfuPanda already said he is done, Vulpes probably will puss it out and everyone else I assume not brave enough.

Just guys, you will have an advantage, we start with ONE city with no farms. So prove us that you are capable of doing something!

We are doing fine. So you offered to move? Well, you didn't move......And "Digi" and his BP? You know what, he sent both support and attacks to our siege of an OV WW Island yesterday.....Just for the BP....We had a fun time discussing this on our alliance forum....

All your chest pounding will not eliminate the fact you are losing......

DeletedUser

We are doing fine. So you offered to move? Well, you didn't move......And "Digi" and his BP? You know what, he sent both support and attacks to our siege of an OV WW Island yesterday.....Just for the BP....We had a fun time discussing this on our alliance forum....

All your chest pounding will not eliminate the fact you are losing......

Didn't you get enough unsulting from me, please just learn the way people play these days before you say something.

P.S We are moving. Question for you, are you guys willing to stick around and fight when WW are over?

DeletedUser46390

Didn't you get enough unsulting from me, please just learn the way people play these days before you say something.

P.S We are moving. Question for you, are you guys willing to stick around and fight when WW are over?

Learn the way people play? Whatever that means. We play to win. And we are winning.....Once we win, the game is over.....You can nose around the garbage cans if you like, but we will have the crown....

DeletedUser

Learn the way people play? Whatever that means. We play to win. And we are winning.....Once we win, the game is over.....You can nose around the garbage cans if you like, but we will have the crown....

Sure you can poop, but the poop will stink after anyway!

DeletedUser48798

you are not even on the server and if you are you are hiding behind the account farabuls**t giving it large
i am far from suprised that you intend to stay around after the server is won/lost attacking inactives and climbing up the ranking just to feel good about your inadequacies
you have had 6 months to do something other than sit a group pulling each others puddings 1 in each hand
as far as im concerned you should not have called your alliance venom but 'the skiers' and that way you could look back at the server you lost and say at least we was an handful

DeletedUser

you are not even on the server and if you are you are hiding behind the account farabuls**t giving it large
i am far from suprised that you intend to stay around after the server is won/lost attacking inactives and climbing up the ranking just to feel good about your inadequacies
you have had 6 months to do something other than sit a group pulling each others puddings 1 in each hand
as far as im concerned you should not have called your alliance venom but 'the skiers' and that way you could look back at the server you lost and say at least we was an handful

You know morons, we actually did something!!!

DeletedUser48798

yes we know you was very busy doing the ski job on each other and very busy losing
was there anything else ive missed ??