Ruined

Lugosi

Strategos
game is ruined taras is the start

That is why people of Taras and the civilised world, you should all join Hyperborea for that old style feel. Just choose me and the mighty AEIS down south or Selecues with Architects of Aggression in the north west.

Go back to basics.

Feel the glory!

DeletedUser

That is why people of Taras and the civilised world, you should all join Hyperborea for that old style feel. Just choose me and the mighty AEIS down south or Selecues with Architects of Aggression in the north west.

Go back to basics.

Feel the glory!

Colonize only though....

DeletedUser

The world is not ruined. Although, an even in the start of a new world is never good. Would have been better if the event was a couple of weeks from now. Players can use as much gold as they want for what I care. Although I have never really like how inno use events in thos game. Before it usually was a few events a year. One around christmas, one around easter and one around summer. I feel like they are most of the time now.

DeletedUser

this is a nice idea

great idea, been said many many times but if its not AS profitable or more so than a new server it will never happen.. inno =buisness, buisness= profit.profit = skill for sale in all servers,

DeletedUser

One thing I'm not seeing mentioned here is that inno has taken away the ability to cut a build/recruit time in half for 25 gold. Instead it's all or nothing now, nothing in-between.

Yeah, inno blew it big time on this one.

DeletedUser44785

One thing I'm not seeing mentioned here is that inno has taken away the ability to cut a build/recruit time in half for 25 gold. Instead it's all or nothing now, nothing in-between.

Yeah, inno blew it big time on this one.

I hope they see all this negative feedback and remove instant build and gold trading.

DeletedUser44785

Give it a couple more worlds. There usually pretty good about making appropriate changes and they've done superb in the past.

DeletedUser34939

This was yesterday.
1 player with 1 city sent a CS with 2 well timed LS/OLU/Harpy clearing attacks and equally well timed support. Our own support was just short of stopping him. Our snipe also just failed. All fine, all normal so far. We attacked but every time we took out 300-500 LU's, within minutes he was sending more support with the same numbers we had just killed. This just kept repeating. We started sending small attacks every 5 minutes to try and stop him being able to use gold and eventually we broke the siege. An hour later he had another CS, LS nukes, OLU nukes and DLU nukes and went again. Again our defence was not quite enough and again our snipe was not quite enough and we had nothing left to try and break the siege with. City lost.

Buying buildings and resources is one thing but buying troops instantly is insane. How are we supposed to play? What is the point of the game now? You could be the best player and be online 24/7 but when others can simply buy their victories without any restrictions what is the point?
I am not against the use of gold and sometimes use it myself but I am in no position to spend the amount that apparently is needed to just play here. Even if I was I do not see the point in playing like this.

Alright pics or it's not true.

Show me the battle reports that show this 1 player golding up dlu faster than a whole alliance working together is able to take down. Even if this dude has unlimited gold he still needs to wait the time for the resources to get to his city before he can instabuild his nukes which would take a lot longer than it would for a few harpies to break a siege being held by just 1 player.

Sounds more like yer alliance sucks and it's easier to blame gold than it is to accept the truth.

DeletedUser43070

they should make a no gold world like every 5 or 10 worlds, i understand they have to make money but why not just those special occasions, and for their 100th world they should make something great, like 1mil free gold to everyone but only in that world and its like a race to see who can grow fastest, the gold would be called...fake gold

that is just a stupid idea, but if you guys think its good, or at least an alternative

DeletedUser41715

they should make a no gold world like every 5 or 10 worlds, i understand they have to make money but why not just those special occasions, and for their 100th world they should make something great, like 1mil free gold to everyone but only in that world and its like a race to see who can grow fastest, the gold would be called...fake gold

that is just a stupid idea, but if you guys think its good, or at least an alternative

i disagree. they do business here and they need to earn money. so forget the non gold world. gold is ok but there must be a limit. a balance between goldwhores and non spenders. what inno dont understand is that if they let gold whores buy everything, the gap with the other players will increase dramaticaly and eventually there will be no competition. that will lead the majority of the players to exit. i dont think that it will be profitable to lose those players even if they dont buy gold. less players means less interest. eventualy even the gold whores will stop playing cause there will be no victims left to fight. they also want people to admire them or even hate them. they have the need to promote themselves. but if the vast majority quits, then there will be no audience to show off. the solution is simple. stop trading resources with gold. resources was the balance of the game. instant buy doesnt matter so much. the key are resources

DeletedUser

The troy-event really oudid itself today.
For those with 3 cities the amount you get is trippled. That means 63 LS, 63 harpies and 144 horsemen. This just a way to big difference when the event run the first week of a world. Did inno even consider that? Had I knewn that I would have gotten to 3 cities asap, without even consider helping others first..

DeletedUser

so like 50 bucks roughly get's you a month ahead? This is becoming a rich mans game

DeletedUser

Someone come rim me. IGN is the same. If I'm going to spend money to play I might as well play ESOwhich is about 1k times better. At least there gold whores can't dominate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31922

I think gold is messing up everything :eek:

I can propose to crew to make a option "BUY THAT CITY FOR ..... GOLD" why to waste troops and time to conquer someones city, just go and buy it, anyway it's almost last thing you cannot do with gold, lol

:pro:

good idea no ?

Last edited by a moderator: