Pnp Rise and Fall of Sinope Volume 3

DeletedUser32487

Forum catch ups

images

Sereton said:
#9 The Alcoholic Empire(SINK)

Lilithka said:
Not a single word on the best fighter aka Praehelios?

images

whilst in the meantime....
Canby said:
Originally Posted by wheredevil said:
is coming going against TUS ?

Yes TUS are fighting Comings, Alpha, Holy Mortis, Black list and probably EN82 by the end of the week

Updates on
images

Tasty Butter Nutters vs Aut vin
images

Originally Posted by sereton said:
A nice war coming tomorrow...

Graeme0161 replied to the above said:
Well that didn't last long, gutted every war we have been in seems to last 24-48 hours.
Was hoping for a good war!

herefordgrl said:
Now, now...we don't know ALL of the circumstances. You all may be kick- wonderful (yes, we know you are), but what if they were under attack from more than one front?

Is it fair to continue to throw jabs without knowing the full story?

Salt in fresh wounds doesn't go far on diplomacy, nor does it boost you own personal character in the eyes of others...

TUS vs Alpha
sandip81 said:
Originally Posted by Chilluminati said:
You know you've been playing grepolis for too long when your alarm goes off in the middle of the night an your girlfriends wakes up and yells "SNIPE THAT BASTARD'S CS ALREADY CHILLIE" after which she falls asleep again and asks in the morning "Did those Usual Suspect bastards get ya yet honey?" in which I reply "Never darling, never"

Sounds like a whore to me mate,by the language she uses,you sure thats your gf?

images

TUS vs Comings

images

Coming vs TUS

Tea City said:
Correction-Cuddling Soon Group alone made 30 revolts in a pure distraction attempt to draw off support.
but we made a little change and sent some cs later:d
some 10 taken so far.
No biggie

images

Front line news from middle of the bashing zone:
Fluffernutters: ana perssons

ana perssons said said:
official?
wow, i 'd better polish my boots then. Will there be interviews? Photographers? What will I wear? Should i prepare a speech? A lunch? oh my....
images

Q: Did you manage to find the perfect outfit and the matching boots before the bashing started?

A: Of course I did. I went for the Docs, in floral for the Fluffy Factor, and the viking helmet to, you know, keep it real.

Q: If you put a rating the bashing: was it
a) Unusually alcoholic - not unusually so, no.
b) Irresistibly cuddly - Defo went for the cuddle.

oh wait, i read that wrong, I though you said cudgel.

Q: Does all this bashing ruin your fingernails?

A: Well yes, as a matter of fact, since i chewed them off waiting for those snipes.

Q: What more improvement on bashing could you suggest to the aut vin's?

A: Since they folded up their tents and left after we took the first 14 cities, i think my suggestions would have fallen upon empty space.

This months 'STAR' players are
images

Lilithka

GGrepo Hates- Simmers who believe that they are great fighters ( Praehelios :* ).

Grepo Loves - Defending against "grepo legends" (see above).

Secret of your good looks are: Nothing, I was born like this.

nightpitbull69

Grepo Hates- Violin crying players / alliances , its a war game after all.

Grepo Loves - Got to be the people you meet on your grepo journey for sure :) .. cant ask for any more than some good old banta

Secret of your good looks are: No comment!

sandip81

Grepo Hates- Purification the spell.

Grepo Loves - Athena,she is my inspiration to this game.

Secret of your good looks are:-Bitter Gourd Juice

Brir

Hates: Inno support/Inno..

Loves: Being the underdog.. And surprising the boolays.

Secret of my good looks: U gotta be kidding, I got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!

images
Column

images

images

DameonThorn215 Message to LongCoat on Thus 26th Feb at 17:15
we are not giving you the satisfaction of that wonder so give up i dont care how many times you kill me ima come back over and over and over till you get so mad that it takes all of you to wipe me im only beggining so what you won this world brovo to you money players no talent but its ok like i said I got you guys dont worry

This months Chop's own
images
is:

TUS camp
520da9cfb547700946d94286949b0df4.jpg

SamuraiDragon said:
I'm sorry, you re-directed the sewers to your taps but now that you've opened it, you're gonna get flooded and drowned in it.

Rest of the world goes:

images

Word has fallen upon my ears that not everyone in TUS camp is a fan of poor Choppy. There is apparent growing dissension..... But as I have a soft spot for Choppy, I wouldn't believe a word of it!

images

The secret identity of AnnaNina. Who is she.... Someone whispered that she is not apperently, it's a well known player who has played in many worlds including Actium & Eubea. But why is she doing with BE boys is a really mystery!

Pitpoddle
images

Pitpoddle said:
Originally Posted by Brir said:
Oh and SS.. you are still red..

OH my god !!! run for cover he as a big Violin ... 16qibe.jpg

vs
Brir
medical-incontinent-wee-wet_yourself-hold-phone_call-ear0148_low.jpg

Brir said:
.. Crikey.. I better order more incontinence pants.. Because that statement just made me wet myself.. Laughing..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Odd Job, you were relatively quiet in the Eubea forums and I clearly underestimated you.

My apologies sir, very nice PnP.

I'd +rep you for that but I need to spread the love.

DeletedUser

Aww, I feel all special yet again. I dont think there is a single PnP made in this world where Im not mentioned. I guess Im in the hearts and minds of every single one of you, I hope you dream only nice dreams of me.

DeletedUser

Of course you are:D
And guess we too are in your heart and mind(grudges list):D
Guess the list is extended a bit,lol

DeletedUser29916

I'm not sure why I'm mentioned under 'TUS vs Alpha' lol. I'd also like to point out I should have picked my words a bit more carefully when joking around in the "you have played grepolis too long..." topic. And I have edited out the word "bastards" in my original post, apologies to those who took offense it was unintended.

Good read +1 :)

DeletedUser32487

Odd Job, you were relatively quiet in the Eubea forums and I clearly underestimated you.

My apologies sir, very nice PnP.

I'd +rep you for that but I need to spread the love.

Adrian, you and his donkey was the center of Eubean days. I didn't want to take away the limelight :p

DeletedUser

Lilithka is my biggest fan. Seems like anytime asks her a question, Praehelios falls out of her mouth. I feel like I should pay her for the publicity? Not even my G/F talks about me that much :)

Great job, Odd-Job. I love your PnP's!

DeletedUser33675

Lilithka is my biggest fan. Seems like anytime asks her a question, Praehelios falls out of her mouth. I feel like I should pay her for the publicity? Not even my G/F talks about me that much :)

And those 1 am PMs sent straight from my bed. I thought that my intentions are clear... :(

Nice one Odd. Would rep you, but can't.

DeletedUser

i thought that was a great read ;) , shame it was ruined by "CRY BABY BRIR !" once again grrr

DeletedUser40223

i thought that was a great read ;) , shame it was ruined by "CRY BABY BRIR !" once again grrr

Where was I crying? By the way.. great op on us by your guys and gals today.. Friday the 13th.. Yes it was!

Hats off to y'all the first proper scrap that was just you fellas.. Enjoyed the fight but the result could have been better for us.. Congrats..