New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser20415

Introduction

In Brief, I am an old school player since 2010. Played for a short time in en 16 before settling in en27(corinth), where I learned the basics and advanced from normal player to founder of 2nd alliance in the world - we end up winning that world.
After that, I joined my ex corinth enemies premade in en57(Lindos), meh I end up as the founder of the Legendary PGM. Had to leave due to extra stress as a top frontline player and founder with no break for over 3 years and some health issues.
I came back again, and this time its en74(katane) time, on this server I had my own premade. World Opened, we started right in the center of the core with a scary roster. Over there we clashes with the well known kryptea with their big guns, it was a long fight that we came on top with krypts dissolved. Before WW start, real life was knocking and I had to leave again, distance from the game was pretty much a must. My alliance end up wining that world 7 out 7.

Pre-World Preparation

World Settings:
I will be aiming for next decent conquest world, preferable next speed 2 world, conquest and no moral

Starting Direction
Will be announced prior to world Opening. A skype room will be set prior to starter, and a link will be given to each player to follow.

Alliance Preparation

Alliance Name
Name have not been chosen yet, but thinking more for a name inspired from our concept of alliance, as one big online family.

Recruiting Criteria

Recruiting criteria are simple, least what we expect is your average level ofActivity. Experience is more then appreciated - if you can show your stats in other worlds will be great -
Our members are expected to be Team Players, if your here to play on your own I suggest you search an other alliance.
Loyalty and Dedication to our commitment is the least we expect from every single member, we had an unpleasant experience with backstabbing and we do not intend in going through again.
Communication is a must in order to ensure any success, using Skype will be very helpful, or at least being active in forum.

Alliance Leadership

Our leadership will be a team of grepolis finest leaders, well known for their good judgement and perfect vision. Team of dedicated hard working friends that aim for the benefit of their players.
Our leading system will be based on a mix of democracy and dictatorship, everyone have a say, everyone thoughts will be heard and listened to, but the final decision will be to the leading team according to their respected judgement based on members suggestions and our view of the alliance direction.

I am revealing this much so far :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For every player that wish to apply to our premade, please apply by posting here.
Were seeking for valuable players, players that know what the real meaning of " team ".

While your applying, please provide us data about your stats from previous worlds. Tell us about yourself.
And please mention if you are interested in any leadership position.

Cheers,
Naji

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21297

Me me me! I have lots of experience - playing 2 worlds, have 4 cities and almost 10K pts in total.
I would love to lead a Camel if that position is still open. :)

DeletedUser38626

Lols mate. You don't seem to get the whole "retirement" thing. Retirement is the point where a person stops completely. A person may also semi-retire by reducing activity. Perhaps you should claim "semi-retirement in the future. Best of luck with your new en devour.:pro:

DeletedUser43178

Haha! Back to the Euro server again!

I exist to serve Admiral Naji and make him proud!

Seriously, tho. Is Naji the man or what?

DeletedUser29225

Things I look for in an alliance.

1.) Alliance names that start with "The".
2.) Alliance members who use skype rather than forum.
3.) Naji in leadership.

These are all things that I make sure any alliance I am in does not contain. For they are a recipe for failure. I'll join when I find something suitable.

DeletedUser20415

Things I look for in an alliance.

1.) Alliance names that start with "The".
2.) Alliance members who use skype rather than forum.
3.) Naji in leadership.

These are all things that I make sure any alliance I am in does not contain. For they are a recipe for failure. I'll join when I find something suitable.

well oliver, each one of us has his playing style and his way of running an alliance and a game. You joined my previous alliance midserver and you added immense value to the alliance and i cannot deny that. That being said, i spent months working on the alliance and i placed countless hours for the members. If RL issues are somehing abnormal to you and you never face RL issues then i envy you and im happy for your nerdy life. Unfortunately, you arrived late into the alliance and you are judging a book by a page not even the cover. I respect whatever you say but that does not mean i agree with you.

you forgot to mention that you would be a ghost with no crown in katane if you followed condition number 3 before

DeletedUser20415

Lols mate. You don't seem to get the whole "retirement" thing. Retirement is the point where a person stops completely. A person may also semi-retire by reducing activity. Perhaps you should claim "semi-retirement in the future. Best of luck with your new en devour.:pro:

was out since September, I will wait for you on skype.

DeletedUser20415

Very nice to see all the old folks again, teja do you wanna give conquest world a try ?

DeletedUser

A month from now, you will all look at what you posted here and would say why did i waste my time talking about this. Grepolis is a GAME. In any game u have disputes and i believe all those who have played for a ling time would say they had at least 3 or 4 huge fights with people.
let bygones be bygones....keep in mind its a screen, a server and mouse clicking.

anyways, back to topic: Camels

DeletedUser29225

well oliver, each one of us has his playing style and his way of running an alliance and a game. You joined my previous alliance midserver and you added immense value to the alliance and i cannot deny that. That being said, i spent months working on the alliance and i placed countless hours for the members. If RL issues are somehing abnormal to you and you never face RL issues then i envy you and im happy for your nerdy life. Unfortunately, you arrived late into the alliance and you are judging a book by a page not even the cover. I respect whatever you say but that does not mean i agree with you.

but what I REALLY want to say we have an old say in my country, never spit in the plate that feeds you. Now I will explain for your low level of dignity what does that mean ... maaah you just aint worth it :)

But know this, its more appropriate to disappear//ghost rather claiming success basing on someone else hard work, and have the balls to face someone rather then waiting for him to leave to prove your well known dirty history.

now take your garbage to somewhere else as you are not welcomed here ;)

Naji, this is the first World that I played that you were also in (That I know of). However, I know lots of people who have played with you before so I am hearing this second hand and do not know how accurate it is. But to paraphrase them, "Have you ever finished a world?". You can say you spent countless time and effort in the beginning of a server but people only remember how you do in the end. I don't do anything half way. I finish what I start. Your excuses of why you left and lost so many cities to the enemy without being able to hand them over are very hard to believe. I understand that RL comes up, but not putting forth the effort to make sure that your alliance mates get your city is not a stretch. There is VM, there are computers and there is the phone app. Your priorities just were not to your alliance as you claim it was.

I respect most of what anyone has to say and that is their right to express themselves. It shows a good quality that you acknowledge that. However, it is also very backwards to state that and then two seconds later go on to spout some childish statements that are not respectful at all. Hmmmm....

I will acknowledge everything you say and respond to it and not try to get off topic because I have nothing to hide and my actions speak for themselves. I do not claim success on anyone else's hard work. If you think YOUR alliance won Katane you are sadly mistaken. Your alliance was bleeding out with idles, quitters and frustrated actives. Krypt was beating you. You being next to idle for so long and not stepping down was a main reason for this. I asked you to do that upon my joining. You do not seem to be able to hear what others tell you when it is something that you do not like. There is a saying in my country. "Sh!t or get off the pot." You seem to linger and do nothing rather than take action. Then when you do it is way too little, way too late. That is not leader material and that is why I would never follow you.

I have my reasons for saying what I say. Do you?

DeletedUser29225

you forgot to mention that you would be a ghost with no crown in katane if you followed condition number 3 before

Wait, quit editing your posts. I cannot keep accurately replying if you keep changing your statements. Like what i JUST said in my other reply. You got me no crown. You added no value to the alliance I ended the server with. And even if you had, I learned in THIS server, what your leadership results in. So I learn from my mistakes and I am pointing out that I will not repeat it.

DeletedUser20415

I didnt change any statement I delivered the message as it was supposed to :)

I should had listened to all the advice and let you ghost rather then bringing you inside.

the only reason I edited was this:

xxxx today at xxx: he did it because what he was shown on the krypt forum
xxxx today at xxx: he though he had good cause

plus a promise to a friend just to ignore your garbage.
People follow me since en16 I didn't really ask your testimony about anything regarding my teams or my abilities, stats and giant rosters with huge names speak for themselves. And the fact that you came all the way here just to express grudge even though It was many month ago and despite that your generally a quite external member just proves it mate :eek:

Rather then acknowledging your mistake and apologizing for it you just went deeper in your swamp, good luck living in it :)

heard your having a baby in september, congrats.

Now its my thread, take your sh!t out of it please ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, time i step in and you two babies calm down:

Both of you won worlds
Both of you led alliances to victory
& both of you are good players and friends of mine.

Now, this is a free world and anyone can do anything, Naji a premade. Olly a comment. etc etc

but there are people who are not really aware of Katane or that it even existed, so please spare the forums the talks and you can solve it in a personal conversation.

On a last note, i still believe there was a huge misunderstanding and a clash of two great players.

DeletedUser29225

I didnt change any statement I delivered the message as it was supposed to :)

I should had listened to all the advice and let you ghost rather then bringing you inside.

the only reason I edited was this:

xxxx today at xxx: he did it because what he was shown on the krypt forum
xxxx today at xxx: he though he had good cause

plus a promise to a friend just to ignore your garbage.
People follow me since en16 I didn't really ask your testimony about anything regarding my teams or my abilities, stats and giant rosters with huge names speak for themselves. And the fact that you came all the way here just to express grudge even though It was many month ago and despite that your generally a quite external member just proves it mate :eek:

Rather then acknowledging your mistake and apologizing for it you just went deeper in your swamp, good luck living in it :)

heard your having a baby in september, congrats.

Now its my thread, take your sh!t out of it please ;)

I did it because we had evidence that you were less than honest. If not that, then you had more concern and effort to BS with the enemy rather than work with your own teammates. To that fact, why would we keep you around just so you can get a crown that you did not deserve? So you get to be idle for 4 months and contribute nothing and walk away with a "I conquered this world!". Obviously we did not need to do that, becuase you go around saying it anyhow.
I will stop posting on here because I do not troll the externals as the time I spend on the game I spend in the game rather than browsing elsewhere since I have a family to spend time with them. You can have your thread back. I had no interest in talking to you or about you. I know what happened in the past and I will not let it go or forget about it like others have said. I will remember becuase I do not blindly walk forward infear of walking off a cliff. I have two reasons for even posting at all. 1.) A friend sent me the link because he found it humorous.
2.) I about barfed at how many times you said Naji, Me or Mine in your post. If it were a drinking contest, everyone reading this would be drunk off thier butts.

I have nothing to appologize for. If I had, perhaps this would be an entirely different thread. I look forward to seeing you in a future world if I am fortunate enough to have our paths cross again.