Best Way to Break a Siege - Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Courtesy of thebigbad:

LJnjg6l.png

DeletedUser

Nice hit! Highest manti hit I have acheived was 9800 BP, but yours is the highest I have seen in this world so far.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BigBad uses gold

#haha # sodoi # wealldo #whyamiusing#

DeletedUser31747

Courtesy of thebigbad:

LJnjg6l.png

uhm, there was no point erasing the name of the city...thebigbad only has 1 city over 10k as shown in the picture report, sooooo i would say that city is "mothers milk' ?

DeletedUser16633

A true genious way of playing, i bow to that move, much impressive, killing a Siege with a quest :cool:

DeletedUser46838

uhm, there was no point erasing the name of the city...thebigbad only has 1 city over 10k as shown in the picture report, sooooo i would say that city is "mothers milk' ?

You just need roughly 3900~4500 to get conquest. So any of his cities can have conquest in them.

DeletedUser32250

You just need roughly 3900~4500 to get conquest. So any of his cities can have conquest in them.

Whut?
He means that the city picture is that of a 10K city = his only 10k city = blanking out the name was reasonably pointless.

DeletedUser25133

ridz will know which city the nuke came from on his battle reports so hwo cares about blanking it out

DeletedUser

The point of this thread was to show off unique or quality siege breaks. Not argue about how much gold a player is spending or blanking out the name of a city... lets move on.

DeletedUser35069

Not even sure how gold comes into it anyway, you dont have to spam the merchant anymore, just farm divine and queue flyers.

DeletedUser34939

gold... everytime someone does something better than you its not because of gold. Favor farming and teamwork childrens

DeletedUser27503

too bad Dawson didn't had those manties to save his precious city HA HA HA
800 harpies died for a lost cause... I ain't see no post about that LOL

DeletedUser22708

Nicely done Nemata, haven't seen a siege being broken by a quest before. + rep