Top 7 --- Sink
Top 8 --- Sink
Top 9 --- Sink
Top 10 --- Sink
Top 11 --- Sink
Top 12 --- Sink

Here

DeletedUser49162

This is probably where I should come up with a load of reasons why the alliance I m in is not going to sink like you predict but ...........................................

DeletedUser

I'd love to hear your definition of Ravens Republic "did well on Sestos" :p

Victors of the World perhaps.... oh no, that was us :)

Crowns.... nope

Wonders even? Nope, couldn't even keep their WW islands intact

Some of them will pick up the award for being in the last 300 players on the server I guess, but that's as good as it gets for them

DeletedUser

I'd love to hear your definition of Ravens Republic "did well on Sestos" :p

Victors of the World perhaps.... oh no, that was us :)

Crowns.... nope

Wonders even? Nope, couldn't even keep their WW islands intact

Some of them will pick up the award for being in the last 300 players on the server I guess, but that's as good as it gets for them

You have to have a crown to be good alliance now ?

DeletedUser

Not at all. I know some good players who don't have one, and some truly awful players that do.

Just wondering exactly what RR are supposed to have achieved on Sestos, because I;m drawing a blank.

DeletedUser21774

Perhaps the RR developed their sense of identity and honed their teamwork.

Sometimes lessons learned on one server bring rewards on the next.

DeletedUser46838

.........~swim! they will just recruit more and more players to be at the top. And most people quit the world so they got a good chance here

The Empire~Swim! They are going to pact crazy everyone so they'll be really safe

House Lannister~Swim!~They are going for both ".........." And "The empires" style of play.

Pirates~Swim! They attack with swordsmen and they don't enact militia. Their leaders tell their members to build their farms to 40 and tell them not to build any defensive units. Good teaching!
Triad~Sink because we don't have enough players

DeletedUser43070

sorry to destroy your fantasy but we do not pact with many alliances, less than 3

DeletedUser

Unless there is a "Stab in the back" award for trashing IO's WW core by joining PR with WW just about to start :)
This is what IO've got for babysitting them Ravens for 9 months and feeding them with LTS ... on the other side, we never received a single unit as LTS.
Once a traitor, always a traitor :(